[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. If we all hate this show so much, why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (281 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
281 KB, 1000x563
I don't get it.

If we all hate this show so much, why do we keep watching? Why do we keep talking about it?
>>
Because there's nothing else on.
>>
>Not watching D&D to shitpost
>>
because faggots here will watch just to bitch on 4chan plus popular tv show = shit, plus bookfags complaining it doesn't live up to their expectations
>>
>>71042761
same reason we watched true detective season 2
>>
>>71042761
Half of them aren't even dead, what are they doing on the wall of faces?
>>
if contrarianism was ever a philosophy this is where it would start
>>
>>71042761
Because they don't hate the show.
>>
>>71042761
where's me nigga Bobby B
>>
>>71042812
THIS

I tried Viking, but a bigger joke.
>>
I want to know what happens to characters that were good 5 years ago basically.

There's a very real chance fatman won't finish the books so the shit show may be the only resolution I get.
>>
>>71042812
Why not rewatch something good.
>>
>>71042812
you don't have the attention span for a movie?
>>
>>71044046
This

People forget that show like this is actually a singular product with beginning, middle and ending. Beginning, which includes a hook and is often the most important part to get somebody watching, is great and it keeps me interested in how things will ultimately play out, which doesn't make me blind to how shit things are at the moment.
>>
>>71044058
I've considered rewatching breaking bad recently, and I've never watched the wire or the sapranos. I'm actually just waiting for the new season of mr.robot, I keep watching got because it's free and the first three seasons were the last of the golden age of television and it's somewhat entertaining to see how shitty the show keeps getting.
>>
>>71042761
>Cant avoid the show because all my dumb friends watch it
>Occasionally funny because of how bad it is
>Morbid curiosity as to just how bad it will get
>Hate-Watching and shit posting afterword is fun in its own right

Basically these reasons.
>>
>>71044046
Pretty much exactly this. I'd drop the show now if the books were done, but it's the only resolution I'm going to get
>>
>>71042761
I don't hate it, I just don't like it as much as I used to.

There was a time I adored it and was bursting with anticipation to watch the next episode.

Now since I'm already invested I have to finish the series and due to the drop in quality I feel compelled to complain about it.

Good episode though. Episode 9 is always exciting for one reason or another.
>>
>>71042761
i like preston reviews
>>
>>71042761
Because it's impossible to meet everyone's expectations. Also, memes.

You can make the most 4chan friendly adaptation with a plot armored Stannis, Cleganebowl, Total War style battles, and skinny Danny and people will still complain. Welcome to the internet.
>>
>>71042761
Basically this >>71042812
and this >>71044046.
I just want jon to become king at this point the rest can die for all I care.
>>
>>71042761
I stopped watching after season 2 when I realized that nothing was ever going to happen, all they were going to do is talk non stop
>>
>>71042761
It's pretty good actually
>>
Originally? Because i liked the books.
Now? Honestly i just keep watching to see how shit it can get.
>>
>>71044301
honestly this desu; the same thing happened with me and TWD
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.