[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special >Get to the Straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special
>Get to the Straight White Male song
>Throw TV in the garbage
Why is every fucking comedian a goddam, white guilt cuck? This is coming from a Mexican. It's sad that in this day and age whites can't be proud of being white
>>
la raza will save us
>>
>>71042116
>This is coming from a Mexican.
JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

nah but seriously i agree with what you're saying.
>>
>>71042116
I didn't mind it desu. It wasn't overtly offensive since I'm half-Asian.

The country parody was almost scary in how absolutely dead-on it was though, holy shit.
>>
There's still a great deal of lingering guilt from the mass scale racial extermination that was attempted 70 years ago.
>>
Who watches TV crap these days
>>
>>71042116
Dannyboytbh is that you?
>>
>>71042251

not offensive, it's pathetic and embarrassing
>>
>>71042336
you sound pretty fucking triggered

does saying the word trigger, trigger you?
fuck off you autistic sjw-crying straw man building conservatard and learn how to take a fucking joke even if it doesn't align with your political beliefs
>>
>never knew my father
>mother was a total fuck up, died of alcohol poisoning when I was 20
>got grants and loans, and worked my way through college while supporting myself by serving tables and rooming in a house with 4 people I hated
>now have a good job and working off my debt at a steady pace
>plan to go to graduate school afterwards
DUDE IT'S SO EASY BEING WHITE LMAO EVERYTHING IS JUST HANDED TO YOU
>>
File: side_40__getty__79046450.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
side_40__getty__79046450.jpg
248 KB, 1600x1064
>>71042289
White people in America also still feel immense guilt for abusing black people during that era as well.
>>
Oh, so you get offended for White people? Isn't that what this site accuses SJWs of doing? Getting offended for minorities? /pol/ and tumblr are two sides of the same coin and I'm enjoying every laugh.
>>
>>71042408

you don't know me that well. relax, cuck boy
>>
>>71042116
>Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special
>Enjoying
>Bo Burnham
there's your problem, the reason you get so upset at trivial things is because you're retarded
>>
>>71042437

I'd feel more guilty for the indian genocide than your pic. At least that was usually just mob rule, the indian thing was entirely state sanctioned and done for the sake of imperialism.
>>
>>71042116
Do you think you'll fit in and people here will like you better if you act like their lapdog?
>>
>>71042116

Makes sense that most comedians would be liberals since conservatives aren't funny.
>>
>>71042509
I mean, let's be honest though, there was and still is a massive portion our society that is ideologically aligned with a belief in white supremacy. America has always actively went out of it's way to fuck up black peoples lives.
>>
>>71042116
Why would anyone feel pride for their skin colour?
Like that's the only thing you have to be proud of lol
>>
File: 1280-Jim-Gaffigan.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280-Jim-Gaffigan.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>watching Jim Gaffigans new show tonight
>kind of slow and stale but not terrible, few mentions of "dumb white male"
>trudge through the whole show, towards the end of episode he starts giving a speech about how political correctness is good and how white males had their time and whatnot

changed the channel before his speech finished, fucking dropped

what a cuck
>>
>>71042588

Yeah but let's put things into perspective. As bad as slavery, and Jim Crow, and segregation is, it really doesn't hold a candle to trying to genocide people for the crime of "we want your land".
>>
>>71042588

america has gone out of it's way to save black people from their own bad impulses
>>
>>71042289
why the fuck would any American white feel any guilt for that? we're the ones that went in and stopped that shit.
>>
>>71042509
>>71042642
Reminds me of the Drawn Together bit where they go to the prison for locking up offensive racial stereotypes of the past.
>Mexican Speedy Gonzalez stereotypes
"Classic"
>Asian bucktoothed stereotypes
"Hilarious"
>Native American drunks and powwows
"See that's funny. Those people got a raw deal."
>"Yessir mastah" black stereotypes
"Ah, much better"
>>
>>71042116
Stand up comedy has become so stale now. Every routine is the same shit:
>Christians are retarded
>straight white males are privileged and probably evil
>Man, can you believe that there are people out there who like Donald Trump?
I'm not even mad at this shit, I'm just bored to tears. I haven't been surprised by anything these fuckers have been saying for ages.

Only a few people, like BIll Burr, are even halfway worth listening to.
>>
>>71042705
Because the holocaust is the eternal guilt trip for when whites try to act in their own interest. But Americans get the tailor made "muh slavery" and "muh trail of tears" bullshit. All because their forefathers were just better at making civilization and out competing the muds.
>>
>>71042754
that's not funny*
>>
>>71042642
The colonial era was a different world. America was the last land to conquer and build civilization upon left on earth. What happened there was no different than any other colonial effort in the world. The specific flavor of racism in America is very unique.
>>
>>71042575
/pol/ memes are easily funnier than most stand-up routines.
>>
>>71042676
The CIA funneled crack and malt liquor into black neighborhoods for the explicit purpose of fucking them up.
>>
File: 1454211537962.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454211537962.png
230 KB, 640x360
>musical comedy
>>
I don't know, man. Comedians were funny when they went against the grain and were edgy. They tackled everything, but now, they only tackle safe topics while still trying to pretend they're counter culture.
>>
>>71042788

yeah it's really gotten boring on the tv front, but that's what happens when you literally aren't allowed to be honest on any of the large networks
>>
>>71042851

>Trump/Pepe mash-ups
>"PRAISE KEK!"
>le meme magic
>dae hate niggers
>le happy merchant cartoon
>muh sjws
>Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

/pol/ memes are cringe-worthy trash. The only decent ones they have were culturally appropriated from /int/.
>>
>>71042116
>Implying Bo isn't gay
>>
>>71042975

god i hate that kek horse shit. fucking reddit colonists fleeing from their trump sub.
>>
>>71042975
You don't know entertainment until you see conservative pundits trying to explain to conservative boomers what a "cuck" is.
>>
>>71042975
Still funnier than listening to the 100th routine about how believing in God is stupid.
>>
>>71042705
We don't talk about it now, but there was wide spread support for Nazism in America before the war, and even after the war, a significant portion of our leadership adopted aspects of Nazi ideology, including their racial eugenics doctrine.

WWII really wasn't that long ago. People still feel deep seated guilt about the genocide committed in the name of white supremacy. So many people have been killed in efforts towards achieving white purity
>>
>>71042588
It's utter nonsense to suggest that a "massive portion" of America is still ideologically aligned with white supremacy. What do you base that off of?
>>
>>71042116
>he can't take a joke
>>
>>71043102
If you switched 'Jew' with 'white male', I could believe that was a headline from Salon or The Huffington Post today.
>>
>>71042898
What did the CIA do to prop up Asians and Jews and make them earn higher median income than whites?
>>
>White people will stop being guilty and go and done a Hitler in your lifetime
>>
>>71043176
Do you think an ideology like that just goes away in a generation or two? It doesn't. Racial supremacy ideologies are embedded deep into the fabric of our society
>>
File: a fucking white male.png (46 KB, 666x333) Image search: [Google]
a fucking white male.png
46 KB, 666x333
>>71043102
>>71043242
I did a quick Google search and found this. You could replace white male with Jew and it would literally pass as a Nazi pamphlet.
>>
>>71043223

it's not the joke, comedy is independent from politics. it's the elephant in the room and the extreme double standards that everyone that's spent 5 minutes watching any late night talk show knows, there are people that are off limits and people that are the punching bag and we know which group those are
>>
Was still pretty good once it got past that tbqh

Best was when tumblr got btfo
>>
>>71043314
>Do you think an ideology like that just goes away in a generation or two?
Have you seen the current generation of young people? Go to any college and you'll see that they've swung so far in the other direction that it's now inherently sinful to be white. Minorities are put on a pedestal.
>>
>>71043314
I want you to watch this video. Look at what happens, look at how a gathering of mostly white people kick into gear the second one of them is so much as accused with no evidence of being a 'white nationalist', how intense and aggressive they become. If this is what white supremacy looks like, holy fuck do I want to see a culture without it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g
>>
>>71042792

That's on the same level as the revisionist historians who say the Mongol conquests were worth the 40 to 70 million killed because of the evolutionary and cultural shift it caused in history. Which is really easy to say now, centuries after the fact when you can just look back at it without any stake in anything and just analyze the cost vs benefits. But I'm pretty damn if anyone asked someone living not just at the time, but even just 2 or 3 generations later, they'd be saying "how the fuck is this worth it? We're STILL cleaning up the remains"
>>
>>71043314
Fascism was wiped out in Germany in a single post-war generation. So, yes, actually.
>>
>>71043276
Asians amd Jews still had pride in their national identity. Black people in America were actively degraded and had their pride cut down and spit on. They were freed, but America made sure that they knew that this country wasn't their home and that they weren't wanted. Jews could easily blend in wherever they went, and Asians at least knew their own heritage as a people and had their true family names, but black people could never blend in amd they had no heritage outside of slavery and abuse
>>
>>71043102

It's why it's hilarious to me when politicians today say "America first!" not realizing its connotations, as it was the slogan of a very prominent pro-nazi group at the time.
>>
>>71043422
Have you ever lived in a rural area of the country anon? College students aren't the majority of the population
>>
>>71043523
Ok, but if we're white supremacist like you're claiming, then it makes no sense for Asians or Jews to do better than white people in a white supremacist culture.

So again, how did the CIA, or whatever other government or corporate agency, prop those races up?
>>
>>71043374
>comedy is independent from politics.

Not if you're a politics-based comedian like Bill Maher. Their comedy is tied to politics. It's why he secretly wanted Romney to be elected in 2012, a mormon president is a joke goldmine
>>
>>71042433
but imagine if you were Mexican on top of that yikes
>>
>>71043544
because most White Americans think very similarly to the Nazis, they just don't realize it because of propaganda
>>
>>71043523
What the fuck are you talking about? Chinese and nips in California were treated as subhuman rat people.
>>
File: 1443676527782.png (464 KB, 693x816) Image search: [Google]
1443676527782.png
464 KB, 693x816
>>71043544
God forbid someone wants to put their own country first. It's like the holocaust and holodomor put together, oy vey.
>>
>>71043590

Keep in mind that when America was pro-nazi, they had no idea what the nazis were doing belief the surface. No one did, that was the point.

>>71043615

It's not a very christlike thing to do.
>>
Nah bring it on, shows we are the only race that can take a fucking joke without having a cry. We can laugh at ourselves becauwe we know we're better than everyone anyway.
>>
>>71043544
>any and all talk of America's national interest reminds me of nazism
This is what happens when SJWs try to pretend they're ordinary people.
>>
>>71043544
>>71043590
Better not drink water, the Nazis did that!
>>
>>71043650
>It's not a very christlike thing to do.
Good thing we're not a theocracy then, faggot.
>>
>>71043564
Have you ever lived in rural anywhere?
Rural america isn't the cousin fucking eternal klan meeting that TV tries to tell you it is.
>>
>>71042797
Goddamn it. The one fucking line in the entire post that allows it to make any sense, and you fucked it up.
>>
>>71043544

america first was a non interventionist anti war group. I don't know what nazi group you think used america first, maybe you read an image on facebook?
>>
>>71043692

But we are an 80% christian nation. And if I believe that if you're a christian, you should uphold Jesus's values.
>>
>getting triggered by a comedian

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>71043650
Good thing I haven't fallen for the Eternal Abraham, then.
>>
>>71043607
They still had their own nation and their own heritage to have pride in. Black people in America had neither.
>>
>>71043729
I'm not a Christian, and Jesus' values are sick, masochistic horseshit. Any nation that ever tried to adhere to them would destroy itself.

So fuck off, you sound like a literal traitor.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Listen to some Bill Burr, you'll feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILpCqPBAiY

I don't give a fuck if he's mainstream or whatever
>>
>>71043694
I do live in rural America, and Neo Nazism is very common, just kept low key. That's not even mentioning general white supremacy, which you see everywhere and is something that you yourself likely believe in.
>>
>>71043784

Yeah Thomas Jefferson was such a terrible president. The man who wrote a book espousing purely Jesus's teachings divorced from the divinity aspect.
>>
>>71043579
It doesn't make sense because white supremacy isn't real, even if influential political leaders believe in it whole heartedly
>>
>>71043784
lolololol

I'm not him but lolololol

your suicide's gonna go unnoticed
>>
File: 1445411576228.jpg (486 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445411576228.jpg
486 KB, 1060x1600
>>71043838
Yes, me, the darkest dominican you'll ever see, whose family has lived in the same southern town for 120 years, is a white supremacist. On my way to work every morning, I have to dodge the klan lynching patrols as hitler speeches get played over mainstreet tornado sirens.
>>
>>71043838

what shit town do you live in where there are neo- nazis everywhere
>>
>>71043926
deep down you still are a white supremacist

it's why your so insecure
>>
>>71043926
You wouldn't really make the invite list for your local Neo Nazi gatherings anon
>>
>>71043858
Thomas Jefferson also put American interests first. Y'know, that thing you claim is un-Christian? Also, you're behind on the times, SJWs hate Thomas Jefferson now because he owned slaves, so you really shouldn't try to use him as an example.
>>
>>71043858
>wrote a book
"Wrote" isn't really the right term. He literally cut from the bible with a razor and glued it onto paper to form a book.
>>
>>71043838
>Neo Nazism is very common

You are so full of shit. I don't believe you.

>That's not even mentioning general white supremacy, which you see everywhere and is something that you yourself likely believe in.

Everywhere you look the media is shitting on white people. Minorities get praise heaped on them. When a white guy commits a crime the headline makes sure to include his race but when it's a minority suddenly that isn't relevant.
>>
>>71042588
Speak for yourself asshole
>>
>>71044000
I don't know when they'd find the time to hold it. Everyone knows everybody. If people aren't working or at church, they're at the park having barbecues or playing cards at someone's house.
But clearly everybody is conspiring to lynch the couple of asian, black and hispanic families in town, including themselves.
>>
>>71044003
>Thomas Jefferson also put American interests first. Y'know, that thing you claim is un-Christian?

Except the majority of the things he did for American interests also were greatly beneficial for other nations as well (we can argue the morality of giving Napoleon the money to fight more wars another time). It still followed his teachings.

>Also, you're behind on the times, SJWs hate Thomas Jefferson now

Why should I care what they think?
>>
>>71043952
Wishful Thinking, MS
>>
>>71044062
The media doesn't mean as much as you think it does. You honestly have to be a little naive to not see that a great deal of Americans still believe in the superiority of white people
>>
>>71044148

heil hitler ;)
>>
>>71043423
Surely there must be a reason these people started harrasing him, it can't have been random.
>>
>>71044147
>Why should I care what they think?
Because you clearly are one.
>>
>>71044217
That's some real white supremacist logic there. :^)
>>
>>71042788
comedy has always been about taking risks, why don't comedians do that now?
>>
>>71044142
Usually from 2-4 at night in the woods
>>
File: literally none.jpg (81 KB, 940x449) Image search: [Google]
literally none.jpg
81 KB, 940x449
>>71044169
>>
>>71044221
Mannnn argument fucking overrrr shit yo

suicide unnoticed i'm telling you
>>
>>71042621

that episode sucked but the one before was pretty comfy
>>
>>71044306
>woods
Not where I live.
>>
>>71044336
You're a literal theocrat arguing that Christian principles should be a part of how America is governed. You don't deserve an argument.
>>
>>71044378
Who gets to decide who deserves to argue for their beliefs or not
>>
>>71044169

Not him but it's one of those "even if it's not true, as long as people believe it's true, it still as teeth"

Like Rudyard Kipling said, we didn't become masters of the world because we were inherently better than everyone else, we just happened to be lucky enough to have our natural resources be really easy to get a hold of (aka not really deep underground), and were geographically located where we were spared from massive invasions (and the only reason the Mongols didn't wipe us out is because we got lucky and the khan happened to die so they all fucked off back to Mongolia, because we literally couldn't stop them no matter what we threw at them).

But as long as people who aren't white BELIEVE in some level of white superiority, it allows them to project their problems onto that. Yeah, there are forms of economic inequality out there, but it's not on the level that you can blame white people for everything and not be bullshitting.

>>71044221

But that's impossible. I don't believe in any of their idealogy and want America to become a Catholic nation on a state level like Italy. That's entirely at odds with their atheist thinking.
>>
>>71044375
Wherever your local wilderness is then anon
>>
>>71044426
Who said SJWs value atheism? They don't. Most SJWs are cultural Christians who take more influence from Christian doctrine than any enlightenment era philosopher or secularist, even if they don't know it.
>>
File: 1466394372743.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466394372743.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
Why doesn't anyone talk about black slavery that was in South America and Mexico? What about Japan in WW2? All nations at some point or another have done some nasty shit. Why do they always have to blame the Americans?
>>
>>71043423
triggered. fucking fags
>>
>>71044483
>Why doesn't anyone talk about black slavery that was in South America and Mexico?

Because much like black slavery in Canada, we took it up a step beyond them.

>What about Japan in WW2?

You mean the thing they get endless shit about to this day and Korea and China will literally never let them live down ever, even after like 50 public apologies?
>>
>>71044483
We kept black people in impoverished pseudo slavery and abused the fuck out of them incessantly up until a few decades ago. Black people have been subjected to some extreme cruelty and humiliation in America.
>>
>>71044378
I'm not him

you're just lazy and easy to shit on and your beliefs make you a lesser human so when you finally wise up and gag on the barrel of a shotgun the last reaction anybody will have to you will be your neighbors telling you to keep it down
>>
>>71043423
>>71044262

Kill yourself you white guilt cuck
>>
>>71044589
I think I triggered the Christcuck. :D
>>
>>71042116
It's all over but the crying. And nobody's crying but you.

You fucking pussy.
>>
>>71044575
>we
So guilt by association is ok as long as you direct it at white people?
>>
>>71044559
>Korea and China will literally never let them live down ever
That's less because their governments are legit angry at Japan and more that as long as they keep the idea of an outward enemy for the people to be angry at, it reduces internal strife.

>>71044634
Fuck you. If you're going to be like the old days of 4chan when EVERYONE here on 4chan was a fedora tipping atheist, use Christfag as the proper terminology it is.
>>
>>71044634
wuh oh

fuck jesus

he's a nigger cunt

I just want you to be dead

i'm actually indifferent to all of this otherwise
>>
>>71044666
>the white guilt faggot callkng someone else a pussy
Kek, shouldn't you be prepping jamal for his BLM rally, nu-male?
>>
>>71044575

everyone's got problems and sob stories. the japanese were bombed into the iron age and they made something of themselves, as did multiple other groups.
>>
>>71044881
>he japanese were bombed into the iron age and they made something of themselves

Yeah because we pumped billions into rebuilding Japan as fast as possible because it was a useful vantage point against the communists.
>>
>>71042437
Most Americans know we had to lynch blacks or they would have gotten out of line. Even liberals Agee with it
>>
>>71042842

Last land on earth? Are you fucking retarded?

Oh and nobody likes blacks, not even other africans, not even differently shadowed blacks. It's not in any way unique to the US.
>>
>>71042116
>BEING WHITE I DONT HAVE PROBLEMS
>CAN I TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEMS :((((?
>>
>>71044947
This. Same with Korea.
>>
>>71045013

Well, half of it
>>
File: excuse me jeb.jpg (183 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
excuse me jeb.jpg
183 KB, 400x545
>>71042408
>you sound pretty fucking triggered
>fuck off you autistic sjw-crying straw man building conservatard
Yeah he's the triggered one
>>
>>71044966
>Last land on earth? Are you fucking retarded?

It was called the New World for a reason. It was among the last places on earth that hadn't been claimed by one power or another.
>>
>>71044765
I really have no idea what you just said. I don't wrap myself up in memes to self identify. Someone who obsesses about this sort of circle-jerk is clearly hungry.
>>
>>71043096
do you believe in God anon
>>
>>71045156
No. I'm just tired of listening to the same horse being beaten, whipped, flayed, stabbed, and shot when it's long since dead.

'Christianity is stupid' is now a hack routine. Everyone and his mother can do it.
>>
>>71042116
What's the point taking pride in a genetic lottery you just happened to win? I could just as easily have been born an Arab, a nigger or a beaner like you. Sure, thank God I didn't, I'm happy to be white, but proud? That's retard talk Juan.
>>
>>71044169

A great deal of Americans aren't even white you flaming faggot. Get isised.
>>
>>71045133
>says the white guilt faggot
>>
>>71045409
Why are you responding to someone complaining about white guilt with a query about white pride? Both of those things involve feeling a particular way because of the color of your skin, something you had no choice in.

You're not refuting the OP at all.
>>
America holds the liberal world order on its shoulders like Atlas. (Liberal as in the classical sense, not the colloquial American political sense)

The reality is that America, as the sole superpower and vanguard of liberal democracies everywhere, doesn't get to retire and take on "normal" national responsibilities. "America first" is a shirking of those international responsibilities that America took on when it created the current world order out of the ashes of WW2. No other country is equipped with the position, power or treasure like America to take on the duty of deterring international aggression and promoting the values of democracy, freedom & human rights.

"America first" is not only a de-evolution in the conception of America's central & irreplaceable role in the world, but it also spells disaster for the stability and security of the West. America CANNOT return to its non-interventionist roots, it has thrust itself in the preeminent position on the world stage, and that is a position it can no longer turn its back on.
>>
>>71045598
What the fuck is up with all the neocon shilling in this thread? Are these George Soros dollars hard at work, or have Europeans suddenly decided they love George W. Bush?

I'm genuinely puzzled by this.
>>
File: 1465774282167.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465774282167.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>71045598
MANIFEST DESTINY BABY
>>
>>71045598
>wasting more of our tax money on ungrateful europeans to prop up their welfare states and subsidize their military
no
>>
File: comfy iroh.jpg (19 KB, 394x380) Image search: [Google]
comfy iroh.jpg
19 KB, 394x380
>it's a /pol/ babby gets triggered episode
>>
>>71045409

but you're not your wife's son. your your dad's son, so have some pride, white man
>>
>>71045673
>pretending problems go away when you refuse to notice them.

It's escapism pure and simple.

You yearn to return to the "innocence of irresponsibility", that America can simply return to the limited scope of responsibilities that it had in the 1920s. That ship has sailed.
>>
>>71045881
How much does George Soros pay you for this? I hope it's worth the effort, friend. :)
>>
>>71045980
One of the terrific rebuttal's we've come to expect from our learned /pol/ friends.
>>
>>71046061
Why would an anti white faggot like you be so salty about /pol/?
>>
>>71046126
>anti-white

?
>>
>>71042621
>Muh hotpockets
>Muh get back here rayquell I'm your father now
>>
Bo is definitely slipping
>>
Every comedian has a few bad jokes. Can't agree with them 100% of the time
>>
>>71042898

Bullshit
>>
Why can't right wingers jusy take a joke?
>>
>>71046600
You don't have to be right wing to get annoyed by all the jokes shitting on straight white males. It's just tedious at this point.
>>
>>71046600
it's adding insult to injury

it's like how brits used to enslave black people and then make fun of them
>>
>>71046782
And somehow jokes shitting on black people, Asians, gay people etc aren't? Are you feelings hurt because they're about you,faggot?
>>
>>71045500
I'm not anti-white. I'm anti-whiny-bitch.

"Women and minorities are bullying me. I'm gonna go complain on an anonymous message board!"

You deserve everything you get. You're the definition of pathetic.
>>
File: cover.png (3 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
3 MB, 1500x1500
>>71045509
>It's sad that in this day and age whites can't be proud of being white
>>
Anyone who thinks Bo is saying that white people can't/shouldn't complain about anything cause they're white literally didn't watch the show
>>
>>71046825
It's not done at all to the same extent. Everyone of any colour can say how horrible whites are and how the world would be better off without them. I wonder how it would go down if a white comic started talking about how blacks are awful and should be shipped back to Africa.

You're making a ridiculous false equivalency.
>>
>>71047159
He says that while posting on /tv/
Carry on with your victim complex cuck. Do words trigger you that badly? Pathetic.
>>
>>71042116
this guy isn't funny.
>>
>>71047159
>what is historical context

If all races were treated the same, this shit wouldn't happen. Context is important, shit doesn't happen in s vacuum.
>>
>>71047280
>He says that while posting on /tv/
What does that even mean?

>Carry on with your victim complex cuck. Do words trigger you that badly? Pathetic.
I didn't make the thread. This joke isn't a big deal nor does it bother me. I'm not mad I just think the current media narrative is a bit tiresome.
>>
>>71046825
If he made a joke against any of those groups h would've been blacklisted, you leftist fuck
>>
>>71046969
>discussing anything that Sjws don't approve of is "complaining"
Fuck off back to leftypol, you nu-male rat
>>
>>71047478
>what is self depreciating humor

Just like Jews making jokes about Jews is okay, and not anyone else can. Just stay mad people JOKE about your skin color, cuck.
>>
>>71047463
Stay salty
You're tired of
>>
>>71047601
Got cut off
You're tired because they're making jokes about you. STAY FUCKING SALTY
>>
>>71047569
And yet black comedy wouldn't exist without constant bitching about whites.
>>
As a white man, I don't need to be told that I run the world and am privileged as fuck; I already know these things.

Sorry but them's the breaks.
>>
>>71047674
>constantly bitching about whites
There you again with your persecution complex. Jokes about white people by black comedians are mostly tame, stay fucking triggered. It's pathetic to see how there are people on this board that get triggered by jokes. /tv/ is truly neo/t/v/ now
>>
>>71047601
>>71047669
If the mainstream media was making the same couple jokes only about asians over and over again I'm sure I'd be tired of that. To be honest I think most race based humour is boring and played out. You're the one who seems salty here.
>>
>>71047815
sure thing buttercups
>>
>>71047797
There you go again with moving goalposts. My first post in the thread, btw faggot.
>>
File: 1461921435364.jpg (1013 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1461921435364.jpg
1013 KB, 2448x3264
>>71042289
>lingering guilt from the mass scale racial extermination that was attempted 70 years ago.

So why aren't blacks shamed for the Darfur Genocide, or the Rwandan Genocide?
Why aren't East Asians have to feel guilty for the Killing Fields?

Is it because most people alive today had no direct involvement in those acts?

Could it be that blaming one person for the violence a second person committed against a third person in a distant country a lifetime ago is an idiotic conclusion peddled only by the most disingenuous of liars?
>>
>>71048055
Sure thing faggot
>>
>>71048088
Because blacks are oppressed anon! They're so oppressed they have to resort to butchering eachother by the thousands. It's all the white man's fault, before the white man came to Africa, there was no war or crime there, it was a peaceful continent where no-one killed or enslaved eachother.
>>
>>71047538
Meme name calling on an anonymous message board. Can't even be creative. You're one of those shitty little fish that group up hoping it'll make them look bigger but it won't protect you anon. You're still small, vulnerable, and sad.
>>
>>71042116
MEX7CO
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.