[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking amateurs. I would've covered the guy in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What a fucking amateurs.

I would've covered the guy in makeshift armor for the arrows. Even some planks tied with rope to his body would have helped considerably.

Maybe turn a table into a makeshift shield.

And why the fuck didn't he have a weapon? A tree trunk and they literally would have won the fight without the help of Baelish.

Seriously is it that hard?
>>
>>71035843
I thought the same thing too.
>>
>>71035843
You didn't need to make this thread, you posted in in another thread already, out of the countless GoT threads on here.
>>
>>71035965
Its quite sad that you know that fact isn't it?
>>
>>71035843
I was wondering why he at least didn't have a weapon.

But armor makes sense too.
>>
>>71036025
Not really, I was in the wunwun thread, saw your long winded post, and then saw you made your post into a thread while looking through the catalog. Your post wasn't that special and you should kill yourself for cluttering the board with more threads on the same subject, you weasel-like faggot
>>
>Ramsay shoots a dying Wunwun instead of Jon
stupidest thing ever.
>>
It's like the giants are (were?) all slightly retarded.

Obviously they're the biggest, easiest target, and they always just seem to sacrifice themselves for short-term wins, when they could be used much more efficiently.

At this point there's literally nobody left to fight the army of the dead other than Dany (whose going to lose half her army dicking around fighting the 1000 ships that are about to arrive and Littlefinger I-knew-Sansa-would-need-me lord of the Vale.

The Red Keep is going to be bulldozed next season while the dragons casually pass by on their way North.
>>
>>71036148
there were a couple things that were dumb af but I didn't even catch this one. pretty bad desu famicom
>>
>>71036279
or they'll just end it on a cliffhanger
the series
>>
>>71036105
Long winded post. Are retards like you that incompentent at reading nowdays that 5 sentences constitutes a War and Piece novel?

Seriously eliminate yourself from the breeding pool, else people wont be able to read in 10 years time. Was your post really necessary? Not it fucking wasn't.

Are you still there? I know its a "long" post

FAGGOT
>>
>>71036279

Not to mention they were talking strategy and digging trenches, and then Sansa is like, "Ramsey is going to fuck with you no matter what you do", so apparently they just decide to fight them head on even though they're outnumbered, without fortifying their location or anything.

It was basically a dumb Braveheart rip-off without the smaller army doing anything witty like setting traps, and relying on nothing but dumb luck and Sansa choosing the lesser of two evils.

People have been saying how the show has been getting worse and worse the further it's strayed from the books, but now that it's completely it's own thing the writing has honestly turned to complete crap, no matter how much money they throw into CGI and big battles scenes.
>>
dude
fantasy
lmao
>>
>>71035843
>wasting your last Giant
>>
>>71035965
>>71036105
Thank you for tripfagging as The Last Targaryian like some 14 year old in a fan fiction forum so I don't accidentally take your opinion seriously.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.