[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone care to explain why the fuck he just stares at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: wunwun.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
wunwun.gif
2 MB, 400x224
Can someone care to explain why the fuck he just stares at the bolton soldiers while they surround them by literally walking around? Can someone explain why he just didn't dive into them before they could arrange a formation, pick a solid tree and destroy everything?

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY ARMOR?
>>
>>71031592
why didnt they arm wun wun with a tree or something?
>>
>>71031732
There were literally horses and dead bodies about 15 feet from him. Those would be like 10 pound Dumbbells to him. Just throw them down on the wall of shields. Problem fuckin solved.

Also, Ramsay was able to hit him right in the eye. He could have just shot Jon instead in that time.
>the city of unexceptional foot soldiers' awareness
>>
File: dumbanddumber.jpg (291 KB, 630x565) Image search: [Google]
dumbanddumber.jpg
291 KB, 630x565
explanation:
>>
>>71032106

Nailed it
>>
>>71031980
God everything is just downhill logically.

HOW THE FUCK GRRM LETS THEM DO THIS. fucking fat faggot let them ruin his work.
>>
>>71031592

They should have loaded that nigga up with some plate and gave him a 12 foot long mace
>>
>>71032190

He is counting dem shekels goy
>>
>>71031592

did the giants have armor in the books?

I don't think they even had clothes in the fucking books. They were covered in hair and that was enough for them.
>>
>>71031592

Like someone else said, they should have just skipped all the House visits and spent all their time arming Wun Wun with layers upon layers of mail.
>>
>>71032276
they ride mammoths into battle and use trees as weapons. one giant could have taken on that entire bolton pathetic force of 6000 men.
>>
>>71031592
>CAN SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY ARMOR?

1st, Wildlings aren't the best smiths, ehnce most of them in leather pelt armor

2nd, you try building a suit of armor for fucking wun wun, let alone finding enough metal north of the wall without resorting to melting down half the armies swords
>>
>>71032742
I'm pretty sure for the few houses Jon could gather up, they could've quickly built armor for a giant sized warrior. Heck, they did it for Robert Strong without anyone noticing.
>>
>>71031592

Why didn't the giant just carry a big fucking shield? He could protect himself and like 10 other dudes at the same time.
>>
The script writer had just read about the battle of cannae for the first time and based the entire episode on it. Including giving medieval knights roman weaponry for some reason.
>>
>>71032938
1st, Kings Landing smiths>any others AND have much better resources

2nd, Necro'd Mountain is maybe 7-7.5 ft tall. Wun Wun is atleast 14 ft according to the books, which means probably closer to 20 in the show.
>>
>>71032485
maybe he was an old weaker giant
>>
>>71033864
got a link?
>>
>>71031592
HE HAD NO WEAPON
HE HAD ABSOLUTLY NO WEAPON
wtf is this shit.

Imagine how badass it would have been if he would have charged with a massive gigantic maul, bashing ennemies like flies..
>>
>>71032251
He was already rich. What does he need the extra millions for, all he does is sit around watching football when he's not doing the convention rounds. He doesn't have kids and he writes on a fucking DOS machine ffs.
>>
>>71031592
1. Doesnt know what the fuck is going on, never been in a battle with tactics before
2. Same reason as before
3. HE DOESNT HAVE ANY ARMOR BECAUSES HES A SNOW NIGGER THEY DONT HAVE WESTEROSI STEEL YOU FUCKING SHOWFAGGOT
>>
>>71033922
Still, they could've used whatever resources they had. Wun Wun was pretty much their entire offense for a good chunk of the battle. Jon knew how useful Giants are after the battle AGAINST the Wildlings. If they were truly desperate(unknowing of the Arryn reinforcements), you think they would suited up which was essentially their greatest chance of pushing towards victory.
>>
He even grabs a shield at one point only to throw it away rather than bashing the shit out of them with it with the better arm reach he has. And then he has one again later pathetically fending off their spear pokes. What the FUCK.

Even without a weapon it would surely be trivial for him to grab a handful of spears and just tug. Disarm some enemies, knock them over, break formation. Everything about this stupid scene annoyed me.
>>
>>71032485
That one giant got killed trying to infiltrate the wall by only a handful of crows
>>
File: 1463218541747.webm (322 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463218541747.webm
322 KB, 720x404
>>71034369
Hotels.com didn't even know what a pincer was, so they would probably pretty confused about the phalanx in front of them.
>>
What a fucking amateurs.

I would've covered the guy in makeshift armor for the arrows. Even some planks tied with rope to his body would have helped considerably.

Maybe turn a table into a makeshift shield.

And why the fuck didn't he have a weapon? A tree trunk and they literally would have won the fight without the help of Baelish.
>>
Giants are retarded.
>>
>>71031592
They spent all their CG budget on the dragons. We're lucky we didn't have him in the foreground all blury.
>>
>>71035836
Yeah, I wonder how big his foreskin is. Would make a fine novelty purse for some noble lady.
>>
>>71035836
>It would take more girillabytes to animate him swinging a tree

Why do i even bother coming here, shitposters will literally blurt out the first thing that gets into their retard heads to try and fit in with all the other cunts. And yeah, if they did spend all their fucking money on the dragons then it would be money well spent because guess what? They are easily the most well done dragons in movies or television. This show has ridiculously good special effects for a fucking TV series.
>>
>>71036063
wow so great they managed to polish a turd
>>
>>71035924
t. Tycho Nestoris
>>
>>71031592
I don't understand why they never made a custom weapon for that guy. He was using his hands to fight and he killed so many. Can you imagine if he had some badass pole with spikes or any other kind of huge weapon?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.