[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is considered an educational documentary in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: deadliest warrior.jpg (133 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
deadliest warrior.jpg
133 KB, 630x354
>this is considered an educational documentary in America
>>
who else /watchthiswiththeirdad/ here?
>>
No it's not. It's considered shit filler. Like 99% of our TV. We know it's shit, and the ratings prove that
>>
I thought it was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>71030764
>>71030643
>>71031104
The battles are the end were always pretty fun to watch
>>
>>71030643
I know this is a shitpost, but no one here considering this education. That being said, Deadliest Warrior was fucking top tier entertainment until they ran out of warriors and kicked computer whiz Max Geiger from the show.

The first game was pretty fun too.
>tfw I was in the top 100 in the world
Not a huge accomplishment considering there were probably not that many people playing overall.
>>
>>71031568
They were kinda dumb a lot of the time since they would include factors into the battle that they never talked about.
>some table in the environment gets in the way so as to provide an advantage to one warrior over the other
>>
>>71032254
I miss old spoony, vlog was longer than the damned show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRx-blzriQs
>>
>>71031568
>>71031568
That was the worse part.Slashing pigs with a halberd made that show.
>>
>>71031568

What was the most egregious fight outcome and why is it the pirate defeating the knight
>>
>>71032686
>muh plate armor
>>
File: 1446013542480.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1446013542480.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>71030643
>They never did Pirates vs Ninja
Still pissed off
>>
>>71032686
The pirate has gunpowder, clearly gunpowder>steel armor looking at history

Stupidest fight would go to Spartan Vs Ninja, because there's clearly no reason to put someone in heavy armor up against an agility type fighter

>>71032587
Suck my dick worst part, shit was pretty well made for something the length of a youtube video, they put all the real effort in the right place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shOhrJEHfg0
>>
>>71030643

It drove me nuts when the experts on both sides started fake bickering about which warrior would actually win.

I also hated it when I would talk about it with friends and they would talk about how much bullshit something that happened in the in the final battle wasnt fair like it was an actual battle and not just made up to present the statistical winner.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.