[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a sitcom as good as Community again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: slide5.jpg (52 KB, 684x496) Image search: [Google]
slide5.jpg
52 KB, 684x496
Will there ever be a sitcom as good as Community again?
>>
dat theme song :3

also thank you for making a thread that isn't memes, got, /pol/, or yelchin
>>
>>71030713
>give me a rope
>tied to a tree
>give me some hope
>to pull honestly

Jesus ;_;
>>
>>71030786
>>71030713
Right? It's the perfect subtext for the show.
>>
Went to shit after S2
>>
So it doesn't look like we're really going to bring up specific episodes or really discuss this show. But since we're here can I ask where everyone else goes to actually talk about television and film?
>>
>>71030123
It's a pretty shitty show and you should be ashamed to even admit your shit taste here
>>
>30 Rock

>Arrested Development

>Happy Endings

Plenty of better sit coms.
>>
>>71031569
People like you are the reason fans had to fight so hard to keep the show alive.
>>
>>71031507
It's funny because it's a fantasy even in the show.
>>
>>71031727
By discuss I'm asking if there's a chan where trust fund children in their 40's blast frog memes 24/7 and where advertisers don't bother marketing the hot new releases
>>
>>71031507
I want this played at my funeral

>>71031569
it had its moments after, but nothing will ever top season 1
>>
>>71031789
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>71031851
Fuck, where they don't* blast frog memes. Whatever, this thread is already turning into monkeys screaming at each other. Ciao, guys.

The trampoline episode was the best.
>>
>>71030786
>this much memeing
just for clarification:

>Give me some more
>Time in a dream
>Give me the hope
>To run out of steam
>Somebody said
>It could be here
>We could be roped up, tied up
>Dead in a year
>I can’t count the reasons I should stay
>One by one they all just fade away...

Still fits, I'd say
>>
>>71030123
Superstore is already a better sitcom on the same network
>>
>>71031790
And look how that ended up, dumb fanboys just want more, regardless of quality.
>>
>>71031789
>30 Rock
Fair enough, it suffered a smaller decline in quality and it is the better written show.

>Arrested Development
Suferred from the same curse that Community had. Fantastic 2 seasons, a mediocre third one and a shit fourth.

>Happy Endings
Anon you literally my nigga. Even if this is just a wittier Friends.
>>
>>71031790

People like you are the reason they dragged the rotted corpse of this show around like a really long "weekend at bernies" situation.

It was good for maybe a season and a half. Then it went places so cringy, so lame, so unfunny, that 67 people died of sheer shame during airing of one of the latter episodes.
>>
>>71032113
Jesus, thanks, mister no fun allowed
>>
>>71032247

I will sing the praises of Happy Endings being a smarter Friends from the highest mountains.
>>
>>71031790
>Community will never be cancelled when it was at it's peak, or even when it was starting to decline, to be forever in the "God-tier Cancelled Hall of Fame", it will always have shitty seasons 4, 5 and 6.

Yeah no fuck you guys.
>>
>>71031790

Same can be said for the Simpsons... Yet here we are...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.