[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it happened, and it was satisfying as fuck. I want to hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
So it happened, and it was satisfying as fuck. I want to hear some comments What's next for Jon? Will Jon and Sansa Fuck? Where is Stannis? Will Littlefinger get that northern puss? Will We see Ramsey "fuckeboy" bolton's mangled corpse? Will Dabid und Dab fuckup the next episode?
>>
>>71029430
He could have prevented this.
>>
Hopefully he talked with Ramsay and he was able to learn Hannibal tier battle tactics and the spell that summons 15ft high corpse walls so he can win some battles.
>>
>>71029456
Who won?
>>
>>71029483
ramsay
>>
>>71029430
The effects were baller as fuck, not even by TV standards. They would have been good even for a movie.
>>
File: blacked.jpg (10 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
10 KB, 220x255
>BIG COCK

I thought /tv/ said the dialogue had gone to shit?
>>
>>71029492
Who died this episode?
>>
>>71029430
This has been the only good moment in the last 3-4 episodes.
>>
Yes. Horses and bodies FLYING between the cameras path. Highly intense. God bless SkyAtlantic.
>>
>No Sandor
Trashed
>>
>>71029554
Ned Stark
>>
>>71029430
Sansa is a fucking sly bitch
Letting her little brother die to be the only heir to the Throne as Brann is presumed dead and Snow is a bastard.
She used Jon like a puppet taking the brunt of the force then to sweep in with the Vale knights.
She's a sneaky fuck
>>
TFW the Mother of Dragons is actually a Lesbian.
>>
S06E10: SHIREEN, BECOMING THE NIGHT QUEEN, BLOWS THE HORN OF WINTER AND COMES STONEFACE TO STONEFACE WITH CATELYN STARK. SHIRATELYNBOWL 2016!
>>
link anyone ?
>>
>>71029703
SHe was raped by a literal savage animal monster, that would makd you a lesbian too!
>>
Tormund bit that dudes neck
that was amazing
>>
>>71029493
the scene with jon caught between the calvary charge was awesome

inb4 screenshot of single-frame error

did feel a little too.. good of an ending. we lost the giant who... i really dont know anything about. pretty sure he and his buds killed a shitload of night's watch during the battle at the wall, and has silently just done whatever the main characters decide to do

thought gingerbeard was a goner for sure
>>
The starks have their home back, im crying bros ;_;
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvigPvVKZLA

Link to full battle scene
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.