[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He brought friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1466387498043.jpg (495 KB, 1987x1133) Image search: [Google]
1466387498043.jpg
495 KB, 1987x1133
He brought friends.
>>
I'm not sure what I want more.

The whole entire scene with the Vale dubbed with the Pelennor Fields or some meme CIA shit

someone make it
>>
a lot of loyalty for a chunky salsa
>>
>>71029176
my vote goes to the meme CIA shit
>>
>>71029115
CRASHING THIS BATTLE
>>
>>71029115
jfc that fucking face
>>
>>71029115

JON KING STANDS ALONE

NOT ALONE

Literally 100% predictable
>>
IF I RIP OF HIS JAW, WILL HE DIE?
>>
File: 1434757694226.jpg (167 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
1434757694226.jpg
167 KB, 700x430
Fuck D&D for trying to zoom past the books and do the story their way. This episode was gay as hell, and I want to believe the book wouldn't have been this awful
>>
Fuck Sansa fammalam

There is no excuse for the shit she pulled. If Jon didn't have plot armor he would have died, and it would have been her fault.
>>
>>71029394
>People will actually defend this
I hate when characters on TV shows withhold vital info for no reason.
>>
I dont get it. The whole point was for CIA to conquer the North. Why help Jon instead of letting him fight to the death and THEN destroy the exhausted Boltons? Why give Winterfell to the Starks? Why marry Sansa to the Vale?
>>
>everyone has seen the leaks / spoilers
>muhhh so predictable
well..
>>
>>71029666
Fk off satan jew. Everyone knew that reinforcements were gonna come at the last second.
>>
>>71029556
>muh ladder
Maybe he sees the south as weak and also knows about daenerys . He probably thinks he can get a better deal and still has the hots for tully pussy.
>>
>>71029756
>satan jew
kek, but no I think lots of people expected the reinforcements not to show up because it is game of thrones and favourite characters most of the times don't win or live.
>>
>>71029768
Wat
>>
>>71029837
oh fuck off, everyone knows Jon has insane plot armour just like Danny
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.