[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piper literally did nothing wrong this season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: piper.jpg (37 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
37 KB, 570x300
Piper literally did nothing wrong this season.
>>
She snitched on that one Latino girl and get her more time.
>>
how was the season? I watched half of season 3 and didn't really feel it anymore so I stopped. I liked season 1.
>>
last season sucked especially hard
watched first episode of season 4 and fell asleep

fuck this show
>>
>>71029128
Pretty good, it doesn't really start getting good until halfway through the season.
>>
>>71029084
She objectively deserved that for trying to steal piper's business. The spics in this show are the actual bad guys.

>>71029128
A bit better than season three desu.
>>
>>71029226
>Latinas want in on the panty business fair and square but are denied because muh secret biznuss step off
>Piper still thinks she's OG badass
>They instead try to bring about one of the main features of capitalism: competition
>Piper gets pissy and decides to tattle to the outrageously hardass guard who can'g exactly shake the Max mindset
>This results in more jailtime for Ruiz
>She gets driven off the deep end because she won't be able to see her daughter for 3-5 more years
>Somehow they're the bad guys and pipes is innocent despite doing the exact same thing and instigating the whole situation knowing full well who she's dealing with
>Piper starts an aryan prison gang on accident but sticks with it alienating most everyone because she wants to keep the power trip going
Piper brought everything on herself. Also the guards and MCC are the main villains of this season, pay attention.
>>
>>71030895
God, I'm glad I dropped the show this season. Shit seems awful af.
>>
>>71032323
Seems, but it's way better than 3. I say pick it up for the shock factor. Piper gets a swastika branded on her and Crazy Eyes gets another flashback plus other weirdly dark shit
>>
>>71032323
People fucking die this season
>>
>>71034934
In the most retarded, contrived way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.