[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stargate reboot trilogy announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1442879586879.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442879586879.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
Why the FUCK are they rebooting SG and just throwing away years and years of established lore and canon from the TV shows? How do we stop them? I was thinking of making a moveon.org petition. What do you think?
>>
>yfw it's an all female reboot

>Introducing Leslie Jones as Teal'c
>>
>Stargate Universe ends with the crew going into stasis, not knowing if they will ever come out
>Reflects that Stargate is going away and may never come back, but as long as the universe exists there is always hope
>LOL REBOOT
>>
>>71024921
Stargate TV was cornball shit that wrote itself into a corner after 10+ years. As soon as Earth got their own spaceshits it got retarded as fuck. I've never seen a franchise kill itself so quickly.
>>
>>71025312
We're not going to get Teal'c at all. The reboot is going to be a remkae of the original movie plus two sequels to make the original trilogy planned before sg1 happened. No Teal'c, no Carter, no Goa'uld. Basically dropping all the shit that made Stargate popular enough to warrant a reboot.
>>
>>71026221
Universe should have ended with the entire production crew on screen apologizing one by one.
>>
>>71027369
It got great in season two. Even season one wasn't that bad, the only real problems were communication stones fucking and getting the cast chemistry just right. Don't forget, SG1 season one wasn't exactly amazing television either.
>>
Fuck you Emmerfaggot.
>>
File: 1445735233281.jpg (53 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1445735233281.jpg
53 KB, 500x373
>>71027980
SG1 S1 was pure comfy space exploration. Literally the essence of the franchise in its purest form.

You have to be an autisticly retarded mango lloyd to even consider comparing it to the acid shitstain that is SGFUCKU.
>>
>>71026372
Battle for Antarctica was epic and you know it you faggot
>>
>>71026504
>The reboot is going to be a remkae of the original movie
Jesus Christ, this is one of the dumbest things Hollywood has ever done.
>>
>>71024921
Make the petition, it can't possibly hurt. I can't believe that they're going to throw out over a decade of lore and make some shit that copies the original movie.
>>
>>71026221
I was disappointed because I wanted the show to explore the creation of the universe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.