[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 > 3 > 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: bourne identity.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bourne identity.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
1 > 3 > 2
>>
>>71021304

>3 > 2

Objectively wrong, 3 is a worthless footnote.
>>
3 was totally pointless
>>
3 felt so late to the party and unconnected so I can't even imagine what the new one is going to be like.
>>
>>71021304
I don't get this meme, Ultimatum had the best action and plot.
>>
Shit > 1 > Diarrhea > 2 > Post mortem shits > 3
>>
>>71021304
Identity is the only good one, fuck that shaky cam bullshit
>>
BWREEE BWREEE
>>
Are the four Daniel Craig movies not considered cannon?
>>
>>71022335
Spectre follows the Bond formula tho
>>
the only thing memorable about these movies is the moby song
>>
Why did 3 recreate that scene from 2 where Bourne talks to that bitch on the phone and says she looks tired
>>
>>71022418
The very end of 2 took place in New York, so when for whatever reason they chose New York to shoot a large part of 3 in I guess they felt the timing wouldn't make sense considering where 2 left off.
>>
I agree 1 is the best, it has a certain european style and feel to it thats not present in 2 or 3. The scenes feels more raw and less forced
>>
>>71021304
was it rly that hard to get a few shots in the movie that didn't look like ass, 1 is a grey borefest for the eyes, goddamn it's an ugly movie in a shit setting, and fuck is it overrated
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>71022383

>craig
>bond
>>
>BBBBBWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE
EXTREME WAYS ARE BACK AGAIN
>>
DAVID
WEBB

BREEEEEEEEEEE
BREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71023196
they're not laughing tho
>>
>>71023371
EXTREME PLACES I DIDNT KNOW
>>
>>71023196
>>>/global/rules/10

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/bond%20girls%20laughing/
>>
File: The Bourne Identity.jpg (482 KB, 3840x1632) Image search: [Google]
The Bourne Identity.jpg
482 KB, 3840x1632
>>71022968
you're thinking of 2 and 3. those movies are dogshit.

1 is okay.
>>
>>71022335
nice meme lol xD
>>
File: 1452646921062.jpg (305 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1452646921062.jpg
305 KB, 1600x2000
>yfw he starts swimming
>>
>>71021304
1 > Legacy >>> shit >>> 3 >>>>>>> 2
>>
I gotta admit something /tv/. I absolutely LOVED the beginning of legacy with Renner.

extreme arctic conditions
snow
Innawoods
Shooting/hunting
mountaineering
isolation

then it all turns to shit when he goes back to civilization and the film gets worse and worse with all the retconned bullshit and the pills which makes little sense.
Poor chemestry with the love interest, weak action scenes in south east asia, sub standard cinematography.

But the very start of the film is so fucking good. All dat bourne in the snow shit is so fucking comfy.
>>
Did Damon's face get Hamill'd at some point between 1 and 2?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.