[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Steve Buscemi was actually good looking. Who knew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Hey, Steve Buscemi was actually good looking. Who knew?
>>
He still is.
>>
>>71021167
Eh..
>>
>>71021167
Likes like she sick
>>
>>71021167

Looks like a young Brendan Frasier.
>>
>>71021167
niggah looks like the kid from boyhood

sequel called manhood when
>>
everyone looks good in an artsy black and white photo. my ass would be good looking in black and white
>>
>>71021167
in hollywood even the ugly people are stunningly good looking.
>>
>>71023537

EL JUSTOOOOOO
>>
File: The Guzman.jpg (136 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
The Guzman.jpg
136 KB, 900x600
While Buscemi isn't what you'd consider "traditionally handsome" he has character, and passes a screen test.

See Also: Guzman, Luis.
>>
>>71023764
HAHAHAHA EL JUSTO EBIN MEME!
>>
Sanji from One Piece was based off Buscemi in Reservoir Dogs. The fucker has got style.
>>
buscemi is my favorite actor, and you're a loser if you think "good looks" mean anything with a character
>>
File: Clinty.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clinty.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
>implying he isn't always good looking
>>
>>71021167
Guy also volunteered on 9/11 with his old Station
>>
>>71024623
It stands to reason that this is made-up.
>>
>>71025363
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Buscemi#Personal%20life
>Buscemi was a New York City firefighter from 1980 to 1984, with Engine Company No. 55, in the Little Italy section of New York. He showed up at his old firehouse the day after the 9/11 attacks in New York to volunteer, working twelve-hour shifts for a week, and digging through rubble looking for missing firefighters.
>>
>>71025363
>>71025478
What I really appreciate is that he didn't let anyone know he was doing it, didn't want any fanfare. He saw that help was needed and donned the uniform.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (23 KB, 620x363) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
23 KB, 620x363
>>71025478
Oh, how dumb of me, it's even on wikipedia.
>>
>>71025478
>>71025618
>it must be true because it's le written on wikishitia
>>
>>71025572
He got the nice guy role in the psyop and has been rewarded with leads on television shows. cf. Seth MacFarlane
>>
>>71025657
You tried.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.