[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FROM THE HACK FRAUDS THAT BROUGHT YOU SPACE COP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
Here's a two decade old review of Independence Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_LJGPph4SM
>>
>Mike on the right

DROPPED
>>
>>71020878
>No BotW
Something happened...
This was an emergency upload.
>>
The fucked up the BotW so bad they had to upload a re:view instead. Meh.
>>
>>71020878
But the review isn't two decades old.
>>
>>71020878
>switched places
Jesus Christ Why?
>>
Hate this movie.
>>
>>71020951
From a recent Patreon post, they had already shot this. It was being edited at the same time as BOTW.
>>
>>71021017
stupid ayy lmao
>>
Weren't they uploading a best of the worst next? What the fuck happened? Get off your ass and give us what we want, you fat homo. Nobody cares about Resident Evil: View
>>
>>71021034
They also typically upload review during the week. Now I want to know what happened with best of the worst. Especially how they're calling it ill fated
>>
>>71021133
Probably flagged by a YouTube DMCA bot.
>>
>>71021177
Isn't that why the Baby's Day Out review is no longer on youtube?
>>
O&A had the best Independence Day review of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
>>
>>71021245
Don't know if it was an automatic bot flag but yeah it got DMCA'd
>>
>>71021133
Wizard had an autism attack after being triggered by a rape scene and broke out in a fight in a drunken rage with Mike and AIDS moby.
He outright refused them to keep the footage of the 2 prior shots of them watching the movies.
>>
>>71021291
this is bullshit but I believe it
>>
>>71021253
VideoO&A is the best way of introducing people to the glory that was Opie and Anthony.
I came onboard a year before Ant got caught with a black tranny and refused to pay, got beat up and whined on twitter about 'Cunt Animals'. It still hurts.
>>
>>71021120
Mike got drunk when they were watching the movies and tore up the room a few times. Everyone thought it was funny and wanted to keep it in, but Mike was embarrassed so he deleted nearly everything they shot. Now they're trying to piece together what they can of what's left.
>>
>>71021376
nice proof faggot.
>>
>>71021401
Ha, I hope you remember posting that when you see it you smug little prick.
>>
>>71021376
Did he molest jay in a drunken stupor and then puke all over his back? Did he then force Rich to clean the puke off of his chin with his tongue, while Mike was singing the Perfect Strangers theme song? Was AIDSmoby forced to clean up the whole thing afterwards? Was Jessi filming all of this?
>>
>>71021454
nice proof faggot
>>
>>71021482
kek, I literally just spit mountain dew baja blast all over my monitor. So random!!! XDDD
>>
>>71021523
>mountain dew baja blast
/v/ please get off of my board.
>>
>>71021505
aw, sorry little buddy. I didn't realize you have asperger's
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 591x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 591x564
>>71021291
He's hopefully going to appear less after his spergout
>>
File: 1465147034499.png (281 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465147034499.png
281 KB, 1280x960
>Hyper advanced alien race hacked by 90's computers
>>
>>71021563
>not the religions fault
>is the guns fault

liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>71020878

I still can't believe Mike dislikes Escape from NY.
>>
>>71021609
Religion can't pull the trigger, fampai
>>
>>71021581
They were running Window ME.
>>
>>71021679

Yeah, but Goldblum was using a Mac.
>>
>>71021674
Guns dont make people homophobic.
>>
>>71021870
Neither does any religion, barring american protestantism. Islam even accepts traps.
>>
>they dont know what resources earth has
>they exclude that the aliens might want to just inhabit earth
They should stick to movies critical thinking seems a little tough for them.
>>
File: 1466286164034.jpg (70 KB, 581x569) Image search: [Google]
1466286164034.jpg
70 KB, 581x569
>>71021563
>don't blame the cult that's behind all terrorism
okay
>>
>>71022026
The fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>71020878
wait is this a new series?
>>
File: 33t.png (13 KB, 411x377) Image search: [Google]
33t.png
13 KB, 411x377
>>71021957
>Islam even accepts traps.
>>
>>71021957
They outright say that people who are gay can't be muslims and throw them off roofs for being gay and apostates.
10 muslim countries have the death penalty for being gay
The example you mentioned is ONLY in Iran and involves gay men transitioning to women.
It's either that or be killed.
Islam is incompatible with western culture and values.
American muslims don't have to follow the Koran to the letter, but no one is addressing how wrong fundamentalism is and no one is trying to get a reformation like the two other Abrahamic religions have in the past.
Now fuck off back to your shitty protests at your liberal arts college and drown in debt after no one will hire you with your worthless degree.
>>
File: 1466298233045.jpg (148 KB, 856x1091) Image search: [Google]
1466298233045.jpg
148 KB, 856x1091
>>71021563
>DO SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING, ANYTHING
>EXCEPT ACKNOWLEDGE THE REAL PROBLEM. ADDRESS WHAT MY RETARDED LEFTISM ADDLED BRAIN TELLS ME IS THE SAFE AND CORRECT THING TO BLAME
>>
>>71022102
Did you watch the linked video?
What are earths resources "uhhhhh water?"
>>
>>71022170

This. Even Iran's """"""acceptance"""""" of traps is extremely "problematic".

Those men aren't transgender, they're gay men forced to live a lie and mutilate themselves because the state & the religion that runs it doesn't accept gays.

How progressive.
>>
>>71021757
Mac's run on magic bullshit
>>
>>71021563
that the real josh? Had no idea he was such a faggot. He's even worse than aidsmoby
>>
>>71021563
I hate nu males
>>
You'd all be dead if it wasn't for my David!

My Day-vid! That's my Day-vid!

In the, uh, what, the, uh, nine-teen-feefties, what, with the Roswell spaceship! YOU KNEW THEN! And you did nothing!
>>
>>71022469
Yes it is real
>>
>>71020878
I'm starting to like that vocoded flatulence intro music, reminds me of jay so much
>>
>>71022154
Well, they force homos to cut their dicks off if they still want to be part of it. It's a thing.
>>
>>71021563

Who is this?
>>
>>71022596
Hebe Kikeburger.
>>
>>71022754
The F'in Wizard
>>
It's amazing how douche-nozzles can turn a thread on any board into a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>71020921
>>71020951
>botw
Breath of the Wild?
>>
>>71022779
You have been banned from participating in /r/RedLetterMedia by Moderator /u/harlack. You can still view and subscribe to /r/RedLetterMedia, but you won't be able to post or comment.

You have been banned for the following:

>Using anti-semitic slurs and hate speech is expressively against the rules.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for /r/RedLetterMedia by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.
>>
>>71021563
>implying he's wrong
>implying most Muslims aren't peace-abiding individuals
>implying the root of the problem of so many American mass shootings isn't easy access to guns

He could have framed his argument better, or maybe in a space that allows more than 250 characters at a time, but he isn't wrong
>>
>>71022264
The middle east was progressive before Genghis Khaan demolished their asses with siege weapons and pierced their burka-asses with arrows from horseback.
It baffles me that progressives hold muslims up like some sacred cow of victimhood.
It's like they have no fucking idea that religion has nothing to do with raceYes, even Jews aren't a race. They're an ideology where the most hardcore intermarried to have similar features. That still isn't a race.
You'd think that people who spend 5 years in college studying social studies and human behaviour know the difference, but I guess they were scammed.
>>
>>71022817
Considering Independence Day is one of the most anti-semitic popular films of all time, I don't know why you're so surprised.

YOU KNEW DENN! And you did nothing! ARGGHHREAH FEEFTEE ONE!

Why didn't dey bahrgain down to areah feeftee?
>>
>>71022916
He's absolutely wrong. LGBTs are discriminated against on a global scale and one of the leading causes is religion.
>>
>>71022817
it's hard, but good to know wizard is that way inclined. Hopefully he won't be on the show again
>>
>>71022852
Best of the Worst, Nintendrone.
>>
>>71022973
jack talks about donating to bernie sanders on pre-rec and twitter.
>>
>>71022817
Laughing at someone being a moron doesn't mean we're /pol/. /tv/ is plenty capable of shitposting.
>>
>>71023003
it's no surprise with jack though
>>
>>71022916
>le gun boogeyman
>>
>it's a mike pretends to be an expert in SETI protocols episode
>>
>>71021563
>Don't shrug and move on

idiot

if we don't do that then they win. People die, this is life
>>
>>71023003
>Jack named his son Myson
Is the other son his wife's son?
>>
File: Movies.jpg (158 KB, 1275x711) Image search: [Google]
Movies.jpg
158 KB, 1275x711
>>71020878
>>
File: 1460591709818.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460591709818.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>Literally base their entire careers on praising shitty dumb b-movies
>talk shit about an actually good dumb b-movie
>>
>>71023151
But Independence Day is shit.
>>
this is kind of a good idea
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>71021563
>>
>>71020878

>Re:View

So desperate to be taken seriously at this point it's silly. They probably loathe the fact that they are seen as a joke channel to shit on content from the 70's/80's and 90's.

Makes matters worse when they attempted their own content and it turned out to be a colossal failure.They're going burn out and fade away inevitably within a few years, Re:View is just boring.
>>
>>71022971
Actually the leading cause is faggotry being evil, unnatural and disgusting.
>>
>>71021563
Christian kills someone at an abortion clinic
>Democrats: We need separation church and state
>Atheist: Religion is the problem
>SJW: Sexist Christianity
Self hating gay Muslim, shots up gays to atone for his sin of being gay.
>Democrats: Gun Control
>Atheist: Don't blame Islam
>SJW: The white man is to blame for instilling homophobia even though there 2000 year old book tells them to kill gays.

I fucking hate this world, I think it's the atheist one that blows my mind.
>>
>>71022931
DERE'S A MONSTA IN THE LOCH NESS

YOU KNEW DEN
>>
>>71022973
>Hopefully he won't be on the show again
because they definitely don't tolerate tolerance.
>>
>>71023303
said the neck-beard posting on 4chan
>>
File: 1428286324346.gif (500 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
1428286324346.gif
500 KB, 215x219
>i don't want real world problems in my superhero flicks!
>why isn't this disaster movie more realistic?
>>
>>71023396
>I think it's the atheist one that blows my mind.
I think it's that everybody wants to co-opt the tragedy in order to push their own version of "[blank] is the problem!"
>>
>>71023568
There's a difference between realism and believability.
>>
I like their re:view style. They talk about movies without the gimmicky stuff (which I usually love) and they openly and calmly discuss the thing. It's different. And Independence Day is stupid but watchable, but I agree it started a trend of horribleness and made the director's career, who went on to make even worse movies.

Implying guns and their regulation had nothing to do with Orlando is as stupid as saying Relgion had utterly no influence on it. Both are a factor. You can't regulate religion, reform has to come from the inside or won't be accepted. You could have universal backround checks and licensing for guns and regulations on things like maybe bullet amounts in magazines or calibers or something or other, I don't know.
>>
>>71023333
>evil
That's just religion bullshit
>unnatural
homosexuality is found in nature. It's there as a factor to keep the species from overpopulation.(Not that it matters with how good we are at defying death and procreating)
>disgusting
Of course it's disgusting to watch two gay men kiss or fuck when you're heterosexual. They shouldn't die because of that though.

Lastly there's gender dysmorphia.
This is actually a much tougher one. After DSM5 got revised, it is no longer viewed as a disorder because of external pressure from LGBT groups and general colleges/universities being too progressive for their own good.
This has lead to an influx of, mainly men, transitioning.
M2F surgery is also EXTREMELY lucrative for surgeons and pharmaceutical companies, and psychologists are much quicker to give the go for gender reassignment due to 'muh feelings' and the fear of being sued.
In reality most of these unfortunate souls kill, themselves after realising they were just gay to begin with.
In reality Gender Dysmorphia is extremely rare and affects less than .4% of the world's population.
Most can be treated with therapy and only very few can actually be remedied by complete surgical transition.
Just my two cents on the topic.
>>
>>71023453
That's literally like a turtle driving an Edsel into your garage.
>>
>>71022863
>bawww they banned me from le reddit
It doesn't mean we have to take you in.
>>
>>71023057
>America has by far the highest rates of gun violence in the world
>also the only country that permits their citizens firearms as part of their constitution
>2nd amendment isn't the issue meme

/pol/ wants to destroy America
>>
>>71023303
As opposed to Doug, who will never be taken seriously. Not even by mistake.
>>
>>71023514
>HOMOPHOBIA!
>DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ISLAM!
it must be hell in that brain
>>
>>71023568

This.

One moment he likes unrealistic schlock to escape reality and have fun, then the next moment every movie needs to be intellectual and realistic.

Independence Day is definitely the kind of movie self-confessed film buffs love to hate.
>>
I like re:view. They have all been pretty quality so far. The new one was great.

It gives them room to cover movies they otherwise wouldn't be able to outside of a Plinkett review. And those obviously take a long time to make, so this works well.
>>
>>71023396
That's some badass strawman you concocted there, sugartits. Do you have some kind of chemical imbalance or something?
>>
>>71023568
There are limits to suspension of disbelief. Also those two statements have no relation to each other.
>>
>>71023771
>"""""gun""""" violence
Violent crime involves lots of things besides firearms. When was the last time you saw a mass rape in the US like in Belgium this past New Year?
>>
>>71023728
>be a fucking psychopath ISIS supporter homophobe
>live in florida
>walk into a walmart
>easily buy gun and ammo
>kill 50 people and injure 50 more

tell me again why regulating the sale of firearms is bad?
>>
>>71023568
He said he liked Mars Attacks, his gripe is that it was too stupid to be straight and played too straight to aknowledge it's stupidness
>>
>>71023628
I do agree but what pisses me off is how even before this atheist and feminist defended Islam. I get they are mad that daddy was a strict Catholic that did not want little Anita to use her pussy to get a head in life but work hard. I feel like these women really do want to be raped by smelly unwashed Islamic dicks
>>
>>71023816
He was a closet faggot, it was clearly homophobia in this case. Why do you want to force reality into your own little stormblr KKK fantasy, fatass?
>>
>>71023816
>it must be hell in that brain
i think hell is more like impotently hating everything and everyone
>>
>>71023974
>Implying you know anything about buying firearms.
>Implying you've ever filled out a form 4473 or had a NICS background check
>implying that due process shouldn't be enshrined and that restricting rights shouldn't be condemned.
>>
>>71023974
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>71023944
We're not talking about rape. We're talking about the fact that America has astronomically higher rates of gun violence when compared to the rest of the world. This is a direct result of the fact that everyone, from niggers to crazy people, seems to be able to get their hands on guns with relative, legal ease.
>>
>>71023974
You must have misread, I totally agree it should be regulated. That was my point. You COULD do something against ludicrously easy accesss to guns for crazy people.
>>
>>71023848
>One moment he likes unrealistic schlock to escape reality and have fun, then the next moment every movie needs to be intellectual and realistic.
But that literally only happened in your brain. It has everything to do with execution and how the movie builds itself up, not whether or not you want to compare his opinions on two completely different films.
>>
O&A had the best breakdown of Independence Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k

It's honestly one of the most entertaining things they did on that show.
>>
>>71024063
WELL REGULATED MILITIA
>>
>>71023771
I can buy an AR15 in Norway, but I also need to be a member of a gun club for at least 2 years, have no criminal record or documented mental issues.A friend of mine went to a child therapist when he was in elementary for sudden outbursts and fits. This followed him all the way to High School in files on the students, even though it only happened for about a year when he was 8.
He couldn't get a gun until he went through mental health evaluation just because of that.

America doesn't have a gun issue; it has a mental health issue.
You also take pills for everything. In Europe we rarely take any pills daily.
Hell, I haven't taken a percocet for a headache in about 2 years, and the hardest thing I've been on is anti-inflammatories for my knee injury a year ago.
>>
>>71023733
Sin literally means "missing the mark." Taking a teleological view of sex that is in not necessarily religious, any activity that frustrates or perverts the function, or telos, of sexuality (i.e. reproduction) is a sin, and thus evil.

Anal sex is unnatural because the rectum is not equipped to handle sex. Do you have any idea how many medical dangers such an act presents?
>>
>>71023944
Gun violence refers to gun violence, not using other things. Why is everything you post some horrible cry for attention, quotesman? How did you become such an example of human diarrhea?
>>
>>71024068
>""""gun"""" violence
If people don't have guns they'll still commit crimes. Why should I have to pay the price for a few bad apples?

>What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.
-Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>71024038
>I get they are mad that daddy was a strict Catholic that did not want little Anita to use her pussy to get a head in life but work hard. I feel like these women really do want to be raped by smelly unwashed Islamic dicks
I think that's the craziest shit I've read in a while on this board. Also, total non-sequiturs on both counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 282x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 282x322
This thread quickly went sideways
>>
>>71023974
>Ban AR15
>Guy just buys another semi-auto rifle and mods it
Problem fixed, right?
>>
>>71024048
agreed, it doesn't make sense to support islam
>>
>>71024102
>THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Why do liberals suck at reading comprehension?

>>71024135
Why are you implying that gun violence is worse than any other kind of violent crime?
>>
File: 1466328341491.gif (673 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
1466328341491.gif
673 KB, 206x206
Islam is the problem, not guns.
>>
>>71024100
Already posted, slowtaku.
>>
>>71024202
Whatever you say there, Skippy.
>>
>>71024068
If you took nogs and slimes out of the equation America would have as much gun violence as any Western European country.
>>
>>71024236
Sorry faM, I failed.
>>
>>71024145
>If people don't have guns they'll still commit crimes
Not as easily, and not on the same scale as proven by every other country ever. We're not talking about eradicating crime.
>>
>>71024132
>anal sex
Most gay guys just blow each other.
Muslims and puritans who are saving themselves from marriage are more likely to use the ass.
>>
>>71024202
Neither does it make sense to support Israel's systematic murder of unarmed civilians, just for the record.
>>
>>71024329
When was the last time there were mass rapes of the scale in Belgium this past New Year in the USA?
>>
>>71023666
>>71023931
they immedietly start off with nitpicking a quick humorous establishing shot with a guy playing golf in his office
Their limit to their suspension of disbelief is apparently paper thin this time around?
>>
>>71024212
>Why are you implying that gun violence is worse than any other kind of violent crime?
Because guns facilitate causing more damage than pretty much any other kind of weapon, bar explosives.
>>
>>71024132
>Sin
Look at this faggot.
Lube is the remedy for "medical dangers".
As for the unnatural part: No one blew each other back in the stone age.
You like blowjobs from your burka-wearing child bride, don't you Hadid?
>>
>>71024416
When was the last time that anything like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
happened in the USA?

You know, that violent country with all those guns and crime.
>>
>>71024381
What does that have to do with gun control in any way, shape or form?
>>71024398
They had to start taking the movie apart at some point. The beginning seems like the logical place.
>>
>>71024319
It's alright, fampai.
>>
>>71024441
>No one blew each other back in the stone age.
What the fuck do they do with you, anon?
>>
>>71024498
What does gun control have to do with reducing violent crime?
The answer is the same: nothing.
>>
>>71020878
>ID4 invented dumb scriptwriting
>>
>>71024448
Doesn't that happen in detroit like every week?
>>
wow these guys are great
>>
>>71024549
Just trying to refute your retarded puritanical view on sex.
>>
>>71024557
We were never discussing violent crime as a whole, but a very specific incident of gun violence, that would have been prevented by proper gun licensing and control. Why are you trying to dilute the issue? It certainly isn't helping your case.
>>
>>71024227
One human being every 7 on Earth is a Muslim.
Good luck.
>>
>>71024622
>A straw man argument will do.
>>
>>71024742
lulz. most of them can't even read. just ban islam and they're fucked in their sand caves
>>
>>71024227
Jews and their propaganda are the problem, not muslims.
>>
>>71024759
Huh?
>>
>>71024702
I'm not diluting it. I'm showing you that restricting the rights of good people doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things in anyway shape or form.

Look at Anders Breivek. Mother fucker killed more people than that stupid rag head in Orlando. In the good 'ol "properly licensed and controlled" Norway.
>>
>>71024795
>lulz. most of them can't even read.
Neither can half of your trailer park, for that matter.
>>
File: 135.png (550 KB, 680x1007) Image search: [Google]
135.png
550 KB, 680x1007
>>71021563
>really like the wizard
>read those tweets
tfw
>>
>>71024856
lulz what trailer park are you talking about? are you talking about your home, sand nigger?
>>
>>71024820
>I'm not diluting it. I'm showing you that restricting the rights of good people doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things in anyway shape or form.
It's irrelevant, you're trying to dilute this with morals, when the only thing that matters are facts. You can't gauge the "goodness" in people, that's not how the law works. There's no saying when your good people are going to lose their shit and start shooting up some high school.
If these good people clearly can't handle guns responsibly, the government has to step in. Welcome to democracy.
>>
>>71024331
A man finishing in another man's mouth results in pregnancy?

>>71024441
Lube cures HIV? Lube cures a hundred other STDs? Lube cures gay bowel syndrome? Lube cures hemroids? Lube cures rectal prolapse? Lube cures paraphilias such as sadomasochism and and cropophilia and homosexuality?

>if cave me did it it's natural
I'm sure they also tried fucking each other up the eyelid, but that doesn't mean it's natural. Certain body parts just aren't meant to be used that way.
>>
>>71024856
Are you seriously comparing the nearly non-existent analfabethism in North America compared to some horrible 3rd wold muslim shithole that barely has running water and electricity?
Try to be a bit more realistic.
>>
>>71024820
That was one horrible incident. How many did the US have since then? Was it more than one?

Easy access to guns is a factor. No one wants to take your guns away. You need to have a permission to drive a car but you should just be able to walk into a Wallmart and get enough material to kill triple digits of people?
>>
>>71024925
About the trailer park you clearly hail from, billy bob. How do you even get the internet in there?
>>
I didn't realize how much I hated ID4 until I watched this lol
>>
>>71021563
If anything him triggering /pol/ makes me like him more.
>>
>>71025000
>Are you seriously comparing the nearly non-existent analfabethism in North America
Nah, just your trailer park.
>>
>>71025002
How many incidents have "properly licensed and controlled" Europe had?

>Attempted bombing of Eurostar
>Two Paris Attacks
>Rapes in Germany and Belgium
Please leave, eurotrash.
>>
File: 1453719271074.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1453719271074.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
Is he actually a racist?
>>
>>71025165
Are you actually this delusional?
>>
>>71024979
I think we both misunderstand each other here.
I was talking about sex in general-both heterosexual and homosexual.
Lube makes it easier and doesn't tear the extremely tender anal cavity.
HIV is more a risk due to the anus not being designed to be a receptacle for sperm and actually is created to absorb any kind of nutrient at the end of the journey.
The rest of your post is just bad practices and general religious preaching.
I'm actually heterosexual. I don't really give a fuck what other people do in their spare time sexually. I'd rather have my entire city filled with flaming homosexuals than Muslims walking around in traditional garbs from the middle ages wanting to blow up anyone that doesn't fit their dessert god ranting.
>>
>>71024063

It's already infringed because you can't own an M1-A1 tank or a nuke. There is a balance to be struck between what is needed for self protection and sport, and what presents an unreasonable danger to other citizens.
>>
>>71025165

>trying to reason someone out of a position that they did not arrive at with reason in the first place

just let their continent burn to the ground while they smugly gloat about their perceived superiority
>>
>>71025254
>Delusional
All of those things have happened since Breivek had his fiasco.

Higher death tolls than in the US, mind you.
>>
>>71025072
We don't have trailer parks where I live, kid.
We don't even speak English.
Your ad-hominem failed.
>>
>>71025165
None of the guns used were licensed or legal.
I can also buy every single gun except the water gun on your left due to full-auto being banned in the country I live in Europe.
>>
File: 100078.jpg (613 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
100078.jpg
613 KB, 2048x1152
>>71025400
>Calling my AUG a water gun
Fuck you.
>>
why are shitskins so sub-human, bros?
>>
>>71025400
>None of the guns used were licensed or legal.
So why restrict guns from law abiding citizens?

Check.
>>
>>71023974
>be a fucking psychopath ISIS supporter homophobe
>live in florida
>walk into a walmart
>easily buy any brand of legal poison
>kill 100 people and easily get away with it

The method of dealing death is irrelevant. Killers gonna kill.
>>
>>71025454
It was rejected by the Norwegian military for being a flimsy water gun and preformed terribly in arctic weather.
We went with the H&K416 instead after using the G-3 for nearly 3 decadesIt's still one of the most reliable guns ever made.
>>
File: mike_jessi.jpg (107 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mike_jessi.jpg
107 KB, 960x960
I miss Jessi ._.
>>
>>71025592
>Calls a shitty gun despite better militaries namely; Ireland, Austria, and Australia all adopting variants of it.
But that's all theoretical considering you don't own any of them, nor have shot any.

Kick rocks, Euroshit.
>>
>>71025541
You can't own full-auto rifles, machine guns or pistols in most European countries.
They also don't allow conceal and carry(as far as I know) in public.
Going to concerts and festivals armed is also "frowned" upon and will land you a place in jail.
How someone got into a concert in Orlando with that The Voice star with a fucking handgun is mindblowing. Especially since a decade plus ago there was a similar incident with a gunman killing Dimebag Darrel in the middle of a concert.
>>
>>71025694
I trust my superiors.
Your water gun also is shit in salty weather and sand. It doesn't even fit the harsh weather we have here all year round.
Go drive over an IED with your shitty no-under armour Humvee, Jethro..
>>
File: 1455762468873.jpg (455 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1455762468873.jpg
455 KB, 1024x768
Just finished boot. For everyone's information here: Unless you're a U.S. Marine, you don't fucking know jack shit about weapons. Carry on.
>>
>>71024799
isis is run by jews? it makes sense but some real evidence would be nice
>>
>>71022026
The only resource on earth that they cant get anywhere is is humans, animals and plants. We're unique to this planet.

Fucking water, minerals and shit can be found everywhere in more abundance.
>>
>>71025259
>you can't own an M1-A1 tank
You can own a tank
>or a nuke.
A nuke is a Weapon of Mass destruction. It falls differently than just a gun..
>>
>>71026044
What is being gay like?
>>
>>71025632
What exactly creeped her out and made her leave?
>>
Mike really pay attention to what he is watching
>>
>>71020878
Why is it that every single time this relatively unpopular Youtube channel uploads something, we need to be immediately alerted?
>>
>>71025808
>Doesn't even understand machine gun laws in the US, let alone conceal carry laws.
>Tries to lecture me on them.
Again, kick rocks.

>>71025917
>"I blindly believe what I'm told," says the slave.
>>
>>71025632
Is she and Mike still together?
>>
>>71021563

>HOW DARE YOU USE THIS TRAGEDY TO FURTHER YOUR POLITICAL GOALS AND BLAME ALL MUSLIMS!

>ITS CLEARLY THE FAULT OF GUN OWNERS AND WE SHOULD BAN GUNS!

lol
>>
>>71026266
>Again, kick rocks.
Are you staying at your grandpa's house for the summer? Did you just hear that shit or something?

Why are you?
>>
Mike gets fatter in every video.
>>
>>71027321
Giving up that easily, compadre?
>>
>>71025165
>aug
D R O P P E D
>>
File: I-DONT-LIKE-5cg3rc.jpg (33 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
I-DONT-LIKE-5cg3rc.jpg
33 KB, 500x518
>>71020916
Gah!
>>
>>71021120
>You will never have another Plinkett review
>>
I like the re:View idea but so many in a short space of time just makes me realise how little Best of the Worst we get Half in the Bag will always remain the best show they do
>>
>>71024886
>like the wizard
jesus christ why
>>
>>71028093
He just seemed ok and a nice fella you can get along with
Not anymore
>>
>>71021563
i didn't know gays were like western women who want to be raped while they spit on imaginary bigots who are actually meek

They're really invested in that whole "you put 3rd world machistas + women + gays + muslims + jews + trannies + blacks in a box and they won't eat each other" narrative.
>>
>>71026132
/k/ here

>a nuke.
>A nuke is a Weapon of Mass destruction. It falls differently than just a gun

Even so, you could technically own a nuke provided you had the multi-million dollar resources to create and safely house said nuke, and follow the regulations set by the NRC.
But aside from that, you can, it's not illegal.

Hell, Kodak has a nuclear reactor for enriching weapons grade Uranium.
>>
>>71020916
I thought this was a fucking mic drop joke for a second.
>>
>>71021563

cuckzard
>>
>>71023771
>>America has by far the highest rates of gun violence in the world

maximum levels of retardation
>>
>>71021957
>Islam even accepts traps.
Muslim here ... haha i am sorry friend but you are wrong.
>>
>>71025203
All white ""people"" are.
>>
>>71029185
seriously does it get tiring of hearing liberals say you're ok as long as you're some super pozzed up castrated uncle tom who's a good little boy to trannies? And not only that, but that YOU ARE THAT?

I can't imagine how enfuriating it must be.
>>
>>71021017
Funny, because I hate you.
>>
>>71023771
>>America has by far the highest rates of gun violence in the world
>america has more guns than people in the country, counting around 350,000,000 guns
>wow! people are killed by guns! it's gun violence that's the problem
>when in reality "gun violence" is actually a small statistic
>violence and violent crime has been going down for the last 20-30 years
>when looking at fbi crime statistics, guns aren't used as much as people push that they are, in fact they're a small minority in violence
>as violence has been going down, the media has been reporting violence more because it's more interesting than anything else
>spree murders are almost always doing it for the 15 minutes of fame and getting their name on the news
>states with high density of gun owners have literally the lowest violent crime rates
>"guns are the problem!"
Kill yourself
>>
>>71028264
He was fine in many of the early botw's. It's like he's beta orbiting some sjw chick lately though
>>
>>71029705
Don't forget
>always discuss "gun violence"
>conveniently fail to address total rates of violence
>>
>>71029705
>as violence has been going down, the media has been reporting violence more because it's more interesting than anything else

the media also has a bigger presence today than ever before with the explosion of the internet and phones
>>
>>71029517
fuck me I never realized this. Leftists have the patronizing "dont offend the good ones or they'll kill us" narrative while going

>"MUSLIMS ARE MODERATE AND TOLERANT, MUSLIMS ACTUALLY LOVE TRANNIES AND BBC LOADS!"

That must piss off muslims far more than anything a right winger says
>>
>>71023771
>America has by far the highest rates of gun violence in the world
Except for all those other places.
>>
>>71030132
yeah, I can picture him cheering on tyrone as his crush takes the bbc
>>
>>71030610
>Leftists have the patronizing "dont offend the good ones or they'll kill us" narrative while going
Fucking what?
>>
>>71030739
"not all muslims are terrorists ok guy" (as if anyone ever said that) "so we must not allienate them or that'll make them hate us and push them towards the radicals"

it's pretty standard
>>
>>71030953
That's a pretty fucking big difference from what you said. Are you really so stupid that you don't understand the tactics of the same people you're constantly mocking and blindly want to stumble into doing exactly what they want you to do?
>>
>>71031081
"don't draw muhammed, dont offend their religious beliefs, dont criticise their views, their role, don't be anti-immigration

or else"
>>
>come into the thread expecting Independence Day discussion
>most of the thread is about politics
Goddamn it, /pol/. I know you faggots love to relentlessly argue about politics but control yourselves and keep that shit in political threads. I don't care if the least notable member of RLM is a dumb leftist fag.
>>
>>71031176
I'm glad you're able to invent imaginary people in your own head to argue with instead of me, anon. Maybe you could go off an do that on your own instead of shitting up threads too.
>>
>>71026240
Us. Who else?
>>
>>71031296
are you 15 and only discovered politics?
>>
File: 1463458449324.gif (2 MB, 260x242) Image search: [Google]
1463458449324.gif
2 MB, 260x242
>>71023396
>I fucking hate this world, I think it's the atheist one that blows my mind.
Atheists already have a stereotype of being pretentious edgelords, even if what they're saying is correct. So you have have the more liberal atheists at places like Reddit trying to not seem insensitive or bigoted when they talk about Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>71031198
The whole thing is just Mike retelling the whole movie, there's no review, get a grip cupcake
>>
>>71024809
You made a strawman argument. They never say or imply that in the video.
>>
File: original_poster__large.jpg (493 KB, 895x1288) Image search: [Google]
original_poster__large.jpg
493 KB, 895x1288
>upcoming BOTW is on Dangerous Men
get fucking hype
>>
>>71026246
>near 400k subscribers, like 20 million total views on their channel
>unpopular
>>
>>71020921

Jay said on stream that it was youtube related. Probably had to fight a copyright infringement or something
>>
>>71031767
Grip my cock.
>>
>>71031832
>imply that
They do. Sometime within the first 6 minutes.
>>
>>71031767
is it worth watching the movie before the review?
>>
>>71032086
heh not really, it was a fun movie at the time if you were a little kid.

then some of the rlm jokes are ok but nowhere near the Opie and Anthony video about the movie
>>
>>71032081
No they didn't, retard. They said ID4 popularized the dumbing down of summer action films, not that it "invented dumb screenwriting".
>>
>>71025808
>You can't own full-auto rifles
Just like in Burgerland--unless you jump through some serious hoops.
>>
>>71031854

How'd you figure? That makes it 2 out of 3 movies known

Dangerous Men
Cyclone
???
>>
>>71020878
This is without a doubt the

WORST REVIEW EVER

Rest assured I came online within minutes to express my disgust throughout the world.
>>
>>71020951
This isn't breath of the wild
>>
>>71021253
This video is a bunch of east coast faggots screaming and over the top laughing
>>
>>71032653
Go watch a Nostalgia Critic review or a Moviebob review or a Angry Joe review or a Jeremy Jahns review. I could go on and on.
>>
>>71021609
He had no actual tangible connection to isis. He was crazy and yelled allegiance to 911 because no one else would listen.
>>
>>71021671
He doesn't dislike it. He doesn't care about it.
>>
>>71032991
>it went right over me head
>>
>>71032991
Can't tell if underaged or retarded
>>
>>71033127
>>71033173
I haven't watched the video. Did Mike say Independence Day is the worst movie of all time?
>>
>>71033025

You don't need a membership card to be part of ISIS dude. You just need to be willing to do jihad (which every muslim has to do, it doesn't have to be with arms or terrorism, it can translate to occupying spaces, cultural war etc.) violently and to believe in the superiority of a global sharia (the islamic state proper)
>>
>>71021017
wtf you don't like independence day?
>>
>>71033233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y
>>
>>71023396
He wasn't gay, that was just some Bullshit some random fag made up and the media started reporting as truth.
The apps all confirmed he never registered with them and all the "witnesses" turned out to be nothing but shit stirrers.
>>
>>71033025
Isis said you need to claim allegiance by calling emergency services during the attack for them to accept responsibility.
They also said any lone wolves planning an attack in thier name should do so during ramadan.
>>
File: id4.jpg (35 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
id4.jpg
35 KB, 720x576
>>71021563
>>
>TNG reference
>BSG reference
Yeah, this is my jam.
>>
>>71023771
Mexico has strict gun control laws yet they have far more gun violence than America.
>>
>>71023876
>strawman
Who do you think he's arguing with you dipshit?
>>
>>71025055
Cause as we all know only /pol/ could possibly not think that islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>71023026
/pol/ is the new boogeyman for anything problematic.
>>
Australia banned guns back in the 90s and since then have had 0 mass shootings.
>>
>>71024971
>If these good people clearly can't handle guns responsibly, the government has to step in. Welcome to democracy.

What happens if, denied easy access to guns, the crazies start buying pressure cookers. Are we going to have regulations for buying pressure cookers?
>>
>>71033530
>>71034488
He also claimed alleigence to Hezbollah. Those 2 groups are currently shooting at each other.

That's like claiming alleigence to the USSR and Nazi Germany at the same time.
>>
>>71024856
>don't like this particular religion that's known for not exactly being a harbinger of peace
>must be an uneducated redneck!
Why does Islam get a pass against negativity?
>>
>>71023333
And yet you still can't get hard unless you fap to traps.

Also checked.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.