[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I felt bad for her after she got raped but now it's Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: joan3.png (103 KB, 484x274) Image search: [Google]
joan3.png
103 KB, 484x274
I felt bad for her after she got raped but now it's Season 3 and she's being mean again.
>>
>>71020862
women are always mean anon

sometimes they will just pretend to be nice when they want your sperm deposits.
>>
>>71020862
dude honestly joan deserved to be mean. None of the dudes truly respected her unless she was being kind of a bossy bitch. She was doing what she did to be relevant in the company which is what you got to do if you want to keep your job in a place like that
>>
>>71020862
Fat girls are always bitchy
>>
She is not mean.

She is direct and honest, she will tell you things that you may not want to hear, but she doesn't mean anyone harm.

She is also professional, and while she could party harder than anyone, she won't indulge at work as much as the others, so she seems too strict in that environment.
>>
>>71020862
Was it really rape though?
>>
>>71021699
Yes. Im a rapist so I would know.
>>
>>71020862
spoilers asshole, karma has a way with fgts like you, remember me next time you get spoiled

janitors do your fucking job useless retards
>>
>>71020862

she should have ended up with Don Draper and in the final chapter we see them fucking like rabbits for 2 hours
>>
Joan was never supposed to be a major character. The only reason she got to do ANYTHING of note, was due to Matt Weiner's general hatred of the Betty Draper character.

Fans kept bitching for Betty to find feminism and crush the patriarchy that was oppressing her and Weiner decided to give the fans that storyline, but with Joan instead.
>>
/pol/ was right
and fuck women
>>
>>71020862
>but now it's Season 3 and she's being mean again.
It's as if you're a massive faggot or something.
Mean Joan is best Joan.
>>
Joan had the worst arc of the show.

[spoilers]I can't stand how the show pretends she didn't sleep her way to the top when she literally, unironically did. Any of the working mooks who bring this up are portrayed as mindless sexists when they are 100% correct.[/spoilers]

Peggy was the feminist character, but they wanted to double dip and they created this monstrosity of a character. At least her tits were nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.