[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your rank of Superman Actors from best to worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Topic.

1. Tom Welling (Brilliant character development)
2. Henry Cavill (Best looking)
3. Dean Cain (Camp style superman at its finest)
4. Chrisopher Reeve ("Truth, justice and the AMERICAN way")
5. Brandon Routh (So much potential)

Haven't seen the other adaptations...

Discuss.
>>
Dean Cain is my favorite, Lois & Clark is one of the comfiest shows ever made
>>
>>71019292
This objectively wrong in every way.

Welling is without question the worst, he can't act worth a damn
>>
>>71019292
Is this bait?
>>
everyone who's autistic enough to rank something like that should be permanently banned.
>>
>snyderfaggot still salty about his favorite movie being a piece of shit
>had to compromise putting baldman in second place to appear unbiased
>probably cries himself to sleep every night thinking of the next man of steel thrread
wew, lass
>>
1. Christopher Reeve
2. Tom Welling
3. Dean Cain
4. Henry Cavill
5. George Reeves
6. Kirk Alyn
7. Brandon Routh

Never saw Superboy
>>
>>71019292

Nice meme list you fucking faggot
>>
>>71019292
>no proud women of color
fucking dropped you shitlord.
>>
I remember Dean Cain the most since I used to watch a shit load of Ripley's Believe it or Not and he was the host.
>>
>>71019292
>2. Henry Cavill (Best looking)
Sorry dude, but Christopher Reeves is hands down the best looking Supes that ever got put on the screen.
>>
File: dean cain_superman.jpg (7 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
dean cain_superman.jpg
7 KB, 202x250
>>71019292
Of course people will always forget or ignore that Dean Cain (aka Dean Tanaka which was his birthname) was the first Asian Superman.
>>
1. Henry Cavill
2. the rest

yeah man of steel absolutely sucked but henry cavill is hot and at the end of the day all of them are just superman movies. they all suck
>>
>>71019292
>those literally whos in the middle
Kek
>>
Tom Welling played Superboy for most of the run and only played Superman towards the end and only in the most tenuous association since he still hasn't in the identity or carried the bigger burden.

And he wasn't even good. Everyone else was. Lex, Chloe, Lois, GA, he was at the bottom of the talent list alongside Lana.

Top five indisputable ranking for actors who have portrayed Kal-el of Krypton/Clark Kent/Superman:

1.Christopher Reeves.
2.Dean Cain.
3.George Reeves.
4.Henry Cavill
5.The Rock in that one SNL sketch.
>>
Affleck playing George Reeves playing Superman
>>
>>71019292
why did the uniform went from green to blue?
>>
File: hollywoodland.w750.h560.2x.jpg (147 KB, 822x614) Image search: [Google]
hollywoodland.w750.h560.2x.jpg
147 KB, 822x614
what about affleck?
>>
>>71019777
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>71019292
nic cage
>>
File: nic-cage-435.jpg (178 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
nic-cage-435.jpg
178 KB, 435x580
Cage was the best
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>71019578
So, rank?
>>71019750
No
>>71019777
Sieg Heil
>>71019808
Are you a wizard?
>>71019961
Suck my cock
>>71020046
Dean Cain is asian, doe's that count?
>>71020206
Rank?
>>71021504
Found his partner cheating with a nignog on laundry day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.