[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its pretty clear Ramsey "20 good men" will die this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ramsay-bolton.jpg (280 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
ramsay-bolton.jpg
280 KB, 1280x851
Its pretty clear Ramsey "20 good men" will die this episode. How do you think he will die /tv/? and by whom?
>>
Sansa will sit on his face and he will suffocate.
>>
>>71017634
Poisoned by his enemies.

xD
>>
File: 1444142013527.gif (2 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1444142013527.gif
2 MB, 200x113
>>71017666
Satan has spoken we demand death by face sitting
>>
Except he's not.
>>
>>71017634
I'm hoping he dies by accident, like he falls down the stairs or something. GoT doesn't just hand out revenge so Sansa is out of the question. Arya is out because she doesn't know what went down with Sansa...so she has no motivation to kill him.

Jon or The Hound is a good bet I guess, since they're both headed in that general direction.
>>
>>71017634
he will be eaten by his own dogs,that's what the leaks said
>>
>>71017634
Stannis kills him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
>>
>>71017634
Jon Snow stabs him with a sword and says a cheesy one-liner
>You really are a bastard
>Sansa Stark sends her regards
>The North remembers
>>
>>71017634
>>71017666
>>71017784

he'll die by poopoo ingestion
>>
File: 1433765748116.jpg (3 MB, 3508x4961) Image search: [Google]
1433765748116.jpg
3 MB, 3508x4961
His 20 good men will die offscreen just like him probably. Not even kidding, we'll probably see him running away from ghost and then some no name goon saying "yeah we found him lying around all torn apart and stuff, shit's really gross milord so we won't show it to you."
>>
speaking of dead Boltons

why the hell did Roose tease him about being replaced for 2 seasons

he knows perfectly well that Ramsay actually wants to kill him and if show Roose is based on book Roose he knows that Ramsay has to be heir because a boy lord is the ruin of any house
>>
>>71017993
They'd better burn the twenty good men. Imagine them as wights.
>>
>>71017994
Fuck off book-fag. You have become irrelevant.
>>
>>71017634
He'll slip off his horse accidentally and it will stamp on his head. Just in one shot with no reaction shots of anyone else. He'll be lying there for about 5 minutes of screentime dead.
>>
>>71017634
Leaks confirm he survives and is taken prisoner
>>
Was there ever a smug Pepe edit of Ramsey?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.