[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coherence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Can we discuss how dope this movie is? If you haven't watched it I suggest you go do it right now without looking it up.
>>
>>71015658
I hope it gets Man From Earth'd and builds a cult following.

I liked it better than Primer tbqh
>>
>>71015912
Primer's a solid movie and I appreciate the work that went into it but it came off as confusing for the sake of being confusing
>>
It's lame scifi for the reddit and big bang theory hipster faggot crowd. Basically this guy: >>71015912

Just look at the other trash he likes. Probably a lynchtard as well.
>>
>>71016143
this entire post: yikes
>>
>>71016143
So its garbage and i should skip it?
>>
Fantastic fucking film.

>>71016143
You tried way too hard to accomplish way too little.
>>
>>71016656
>You tried way too hard to accomplish way too little.
And in the end it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>71016656
>triggered because someone told him the truth about the patron saint of reddit david lynch
>>
>>71016143
True enough
It had sorta interesting premise but the movie itself was retarded as fuck so many ways
>>
>>71016143
>lame scifi
It's not science fiction at all, though.
>>
>>71017227
(You)
>>
looks pretty gay. is it worth watching? haven't seen a trailer or anything, but that poster looks gay.
>>
>>71016143
read this back to yourself and let it seep in how psychopathic you sound.
>>
>>71017287
Explain what makes Coherence a science fiction movie. You might as well call Triangle a scifi movie, then.
>>
>>71015658
It shit the bucket in the third act. I really loved the "us vs. them" angle but they didn't fucking keep it at that.
>>
>>71017346
>Explain
It's not my job to make you unretarded. This isn't a debate. You can stop typing, little kid.
>>
>>71017466
I'm sorry nobody ever loved you. Don't kill yourself, you might be able to do something of worth.
>>
>>71017651
>replies out of adolescent spite
You sound emotionally invested in this.
>>
>>71017350
Why should they have kept at it? It's retarded. In fact, the only character to which it's important is constantly talked out of it by everyone else and only does it when he's drunk. Also, it's a lot more interesting that they found they were all from different places and that she used it to find the best one.
>>
>>71017728
You're awfully busy calling a dude you don't know a kid. Are you projecting? Do you feel like you never truly grew up?
>>
>that creeping sense of realisation that basically everyone is in the wrong house
>they probably didn't even turn up to the right dinner parties

You can watch it 4+ times and still pick up on little things.
>>
>>71017809
He thinks your posts make sound. Just thank him for bumping the thread with his cries for attention and leave it at that.
>>
>>71015658
>DUDE A COMET PASSING BY WARPED REALITY LMAO
>>
>>71017809
There there, sweetie. No need to get all upset over getting rekt on an image board.

>inb4 you reply again because you can't let go
>>
>>71017868
>yfw you hover this spoiler and find out it started when her phone broke
>>
I remember thinking this movie was terrible.
It had terrible acting, the plot hinged entirely on an okay idea that was never used to its full potential and the ending was just stupid.
>>
The scenes outside could've looked better, but that's probably due to the small budget.
>>
ignoring the derailed shitposting:

it's my alltime favorite, everytime i'm bored i rewatch it and discover something new.....

has anyone noticed that
a) you are observing at least 2 houses from the beginning
b) em arrives in the wrong house to begin with
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.