[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was a clusterfuck. Very mediocre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
Well that was a clusterfuck. Very mediocre
>>
Its literally contradiction: the movie
>>
It tried too much, it's like Spider-Man 3
>>
Well no shit. They completely butchered Magneto and Raven character.
>>
>>71015237
This
>>
>>71015237
The third movie is ALWAYS the worst.
>>
>>71015748
Are there exceptions to this?
>>
You guys are stupid. Of course it was mediocre. The Jews are just baiting you for the next film because you expect it to be so much better and expect so much more from the previous one. Unbelievable how dumb people can be.
>>
>>71016221
Which makes sense wht BvS was shit
>>
>>71015101
I liked psylocke
>>
>>71015101
>>71015199
>>71015237
>>71015411
>>71015678
>>71015748
>>71016118
>>71016221
>>71016302
>look at my wrong opinion everyone! xD
>>
File: tumblr_mx58cz7CjY1qbxb10o4_250.gif (351 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx58cz7CjY1qbxb10o4_250.gif
351 KB, 250x160
>>71016118
>>71015748
return of the king, empire strikes back, revenge of the sith

>>71016221
the next movie should be wolverine 3 hopefully featuring muh alien japanese waifu
>>
>>71016118
The Good the Bad and The Ugly was the third film and it was the best.
>>
>>71016342
>opinions
>not subjective
How dumb are you
>>
>>71016342

*farts*
>>
>>71016365
>not once upon a time in the west
go back to facebook
>>
>>71016362
>empire strikes back
That was the second one. Return of the Jedi was the third one you twat, and it was the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 819x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 819x745
>>71015101
>>
>>71016362
>return of the king
Was the worse.
>empire strikes back
That's the second one. Unless you count the Holiday Special.
>revenge of the sith
lol
>>
I actually thought it was really good. But this is the only capeshit franchise I like so may be biased.
>>
>>71016413
I'm talking about trilogies you massive cunt. Fuck off and don't talk unless you can actually grasp what's going on faggot.
>>
>>71016459
are you me?
>>
File: 1465879574060.png (641 KB, 940x950) Image search: [Google]
1465879574060.png
641 KB, 940x950
>>71016472
>he thinks it was a trilogy
How fucking poor are your parents. kid? lol
>>
>>71015101
Oivias titty's aint that big bruh
>>
>>71016418
it was better than ANH though

>>71015411
the thing that confuses is me is that in the wolverine he loses his adamantium claws and skeleton, in days of future past he regains it but loses it when he travels back in time to change the past but it is unclear if in the changed future he has regained it
>>
File: Dollars.png (108 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
Dollars.png
108 KB, 500x568
>>71016534
>only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>71016627
Not a trilogy, bro. Since you like to believe everything someone tells you, would you like to buy some magic beans? Cool anachronistic meme btw. lol
>>
File: lsu3lxtg51aevfij3tol.jpg (34 KB, 800x409) Image search: [Google]
lsu3lxtg51aevfij3tol.jpg
34 KB, 800x409
>>71015237
it's nowhere near as hysterical as SM3
>>
It was bland and boring. Fat nasty pig faced Jean was disgusting to look at. Apocalypse is a bleh villain in general because he has zero depth (just muh world domination.) 4/10 movie tbqh.
>>
>another team of interchangeable superheroes battle literally god bald villain flick

how do they keep getting away with it

even warcraft has better audience ratings. I might watch that instead since it's at least not the same present day earth setting
>>
>>71016688
(You)
>>
>>71016688
>bro
2010 called, they want their terminology back.
>>
>>71016534
....and then there's this Millennial
>>
>>71017102
This
>>
How to fix this movie:
>Focus on Jean Grey confronting her past and controlling her powers as the Phoenix
>Movie takes place in 1987
>Apocalypse is actually built up over FC and DOFP instead of just casually thrown into this movie
>Erik lives alone in a simple life in Poland, deciding to cast away his ideology as Magneto because it will always cause him pain
>Xavier has his school but takes an aggressively pacifist stance about it since he is afraid of creating the DOFP future (remember, he never gets to see what Wolverine goes back to) by interfering in human vs mutant affairs
>Apocalypse has ressurected Shaw as a horseman, the others are Archangel, Sunfire, and Plague
>Movie opens with Jean Grey's parents dying in a car accident
>Her powers are unleashed, destroying everything around her
>This leads Xavier to her and he teaches her to repress her pain
>Cut to Xavier's institute where there are scenes of coming of age tomfoolery with Jean and the new students Cyclops and Nightcrawler
>In Apocalypse takes Shaw to Chernobyl where he has Shaw absorb all the power of the nuclear reactor, causing a meltdown
>Moira comes to Xavier and explains Apocalypse to him, telling him that the CIA and Russian's don't think he is enough of a threat to warrant a response. She asks Xavier and his students to help like he did with Cuba and in DC
>He refuses, stating his new isolationist ideals
>Apocalypse and the Horsemen go to Berlin
>Apocalypse makes a televised speech at checkpoint charlie, the "suture holding the powers of the world" together. He demands the dissolution of NATO and the Warsaw Pact and instructs leaders to pledge allegiance to him or face obliteration
>He has Shaw detonate the power from the nuclear reactor and destroys Berlin
>Charles panics and goes to Cerebro to judge the damage
>All of Berlin is gone
>He reaches out to Erik and asks for his help with this threat
>>
>>71019711
>Erik refuses, saying he doesn't want to slip back and let the Magneto identity grad hold of him again
>While Charles is plugged in Apocalypse takes over and rids the world of nukes as he did in the movie now
>After Cerebro is destroyed he and the horsemen appear at the mansion and begin a huge fight with the mutants there
>One of the horsemen is killed but Apocaylpse and his forces generally make quick work of the X-Men and go to the basement where they kidnap Xavier
>In a moment of panic Jean Grey attempts to use her Phoenix powers to stop Apocaylpse but she cannot control them and ends up destroying the mansion
>Quicksilver saves everyone
>Before he is taken, Xavier tells her telepathically where Erik is in hiding
>Beast, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Jean Grey take the X-Jet to Poland
>They meet Erik where he says he will allow them to stay
>Meanwhile in Cairo Apocaylpse starts building his empire and offers Xavier as role as a horsemen
>Offers to enhance his powers and fix his spine
>Xavier refuses
>Apocalypse plans to switch bodies if Xavier won't comply
>Even after Berlin is destroyed and the superpowers are disarmed the governments of the world refuse to comply with Apocalypse
>He will use Shaw to destroy New York if the USA does not back down within 12 hours
>Meanwhile Erik gives the young X-Men his own form of training
>Teaches Jean how to confront her past and pain and how to use it to make her stronger "somewhere between rage and serenity"
>Apocalypse uses Xavier to make his threats against the world like in the movie
>Realizing what will happen, Erik finally decides to intervene
>The X-Men travel to Cairo to face Apocalypse
>A battle ensues
>Magneto meets Shaw for the second time
>Shaw tries to convince him to join Apocaylpse, but he refuses, stating he believes that mutants should live as brothers, not as slaves to a new master
>>
>>71016319
Yeah, such a deep character with an interesting arc. Oh, and yeah, the cosplay.
>>
>>71016459
Yeah, we get it, any alternative to Marvel, and no matter how shitty/contrived, you're all in.
>>
>>71019711
>>71020027
>Kills Shaw with iron that Mystique injected into him earlier a la X2 (Mystique is still in this version but in a much smaller role that I don't care enough to think about)
>Apocaylpse's body switching with Xavier is disrupted
>Magneto battles Apocalypse 1 v 1 while the other X-Men handle the horsemen
>Despite doing everything he can (throwing cars, tiny objects, crushing him with massive structures) Apocalypse continues to slap his shit
>Just as he is about to die Xavier jumps into Apoc's mind and the mind fight starts
>The horsemen defeated the other X-Men join in the fight (Cyclops blasting him with eyebeams, Quicksilver punching ,etc...)
>Apocalypse easily deflects all their attacks and beats Charles in the mind battle
>Charles calls out to Jean
>Connects the minds of him, Jean, and Erik
>Together they watch the memory of her parents dying and Jean unleashing the Pheonix force around her
>They then start reliving happier memories from her life, both before and after meeting Xavier
>Together he and Erik convince her to embrace the pain, to take control of her inner emotions
>Jean, finally able to move on, unleashes the Phoenix force
>Obliterates Apocalypse
>The day is saved blah blah blah
>Magneto and Jean help Charles rebuild the mansion
>The Danger room sequence happens
>He and Erik have a final emotional conversation, acknowledging their care for one another, but also understanding that they have to go their separate ways
>>
>>71020243

No need to be a cunt, anon.
>>
>>71020309

>Jean confront her painful past and accept her previous trauma as a part of herself
>Charles learns that he cannot stand by, always afraid of the consequences, and that at times he must go into action to protect others
>Erik learns that he cannot run from who he is, from his ideology, and that the only honest life he can live is life as Magneto
>Events and places of the 80's are actually in the story
>Characters actually have arcs
>Plot is more linear and less disjointed
>Apocalypse is active and doesn't just stand around the whole movie
>More than one fight with Apocalypse
>He feels like a threat

There you go now it's not shit and is more in-line thematically and aesthetically with the previous two movies in the trilogy.
>>
It was utter filler. For a cataclysmic event that's meant to be extremely threatening they did a shit job building it up and making it feel dangerous.
>>
>Magneto kills millions
>haha its ok you're on our side now lets have a laugh welcome back to the team

FUCKING SHIT MOVIE
>>
>>71020352
apocalypse shouldnt be killed completely, its very likely that he will be ressurected again in the future because hes one of those endlessly recurring enemies that never dies
>>
I liked it

>good reintroduction of classic characters
>Apocalypse being a serious world threat
>nice wolverine cameo
>based Fassbender kills it as Magneto again
>return of the CIA qt
>no time travel bullshit
>80's fashion and soundtrack
>Olivia Munn wasn't actually that bad because she barely spoke
>>
>>71020434
I fucking hated that shit
>>
>>71015101
quicksilvers scene made it worth it for me. dont give enough shits about movies anymore
>>
It was really good at first but then some really shitty editing, pacing, and poor dialogue/special effects in the second half started to make it all unravel.

Also Olivia Munn kept taking me out of it, she's an immersion breaker and wasn't capable of even acting even with fucking Oscar in the same scene. Oscar makes her look like some retard off the street trying to act with someone who should have Academy wins under his belt.
>>
>>71016455
>>revenge of the sith
>lol

it's the best from the prequels tbqhwyf
>>
File: mediocre.jpg (107 KB, 532x532) Image search: [Google]
mediocre.jpg
107 KB, 532x532
>>71015101
>mediocre
>>
>>71015101
I found it to be entertaining, but ultimately a great disappointment.
>>
>>71020352
>More than one fight with
You can always spot the MCU cucks when they use this.
>>
>>71017204
X-men aren't really interchangeable unless you count the really pointless ones (of which there were like 2 in this movie)
>>
>>71015101
My expectations were pretty low going in, so I enjoyed it for what it was. Was a little bit too long IMO.

The Quicksilver scene was cool. I went out and bought goggles and downloaded the Sweet Dreams album by Eurythmics.
>>
>>71015101
just like Civil War

>REEEEEEEE DISNEY IS GREAT DCKEK LAUGHING EVANS

grow up kiddo
>>
>>71015101
Elementary class
>>
Jubilee was great in this
>>
File: inmovie.jpg (56 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
inmovie.jpg
56 KB, 655x380
>>71030512
>>
>>71019711
>>71020027
>>71020309
>>71020352

Jesus Christ no.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.