[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Scrubs never talked about? The first few seasons were great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: scrubs bros.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
scrubs bros.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
Why is Scrubs never talked about?

The first few seasons were great
>>
>>71013317
it ended like 10 years ago.

why should we talk about old stuff? we're not autists like the dr who fags
>>
>>71013317
same with the first seasons of ER. good stuff, but what is there to talk about
>>
>>71013317
Because of the last 5 seasons
>>
Used to be essential /tv/core before neo-/tv/ took over
>>
because its a shitty show
>>
because watching this show makes me depressed as fuck
>>
>>71013317
It has low marks on re-watchablility, JD and Elliot are really insufferable
>>
File: father.png (729 KB, 885x852) Image search: [Google]
father.png
729 KB, 885x852
>>71013317
What did he mean by this?
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY
>>
Because Zach Braff sucks at everything.
>>
God-Tier:
Dr. Cox
Dr. Kelso
Ben

Bro Tier:
Turk
Carla
Nurse Roberts

Good Tier:
Janitor
Jordan

Ok Tier:
The Todd

Low Tier:
Elliot
JD
>>
I recently watched a lot of Scrubs and realized that Turk is a giant asshole.

He's a complete cunt in every way, fuck that guy
>>
>>71014688
Add Danni to Low Tier
>>
>>71014216
This. I tried watching it through again and the JD & Elliot back and forth was just too unbearable.
>>
The era of medical dramas is over
>>
>>71014655

agree also chekked
>>
>>71014688
>Carla at bro tier
place her in the deepest level of hell and replace her with the todd
>>
>>71014830
The whole Ross/Rachel troupe is shit, same reason I can't watch friends even though the episodes that don't center on them are really good.

Its ok if you do it for like 2 seasons, but having them constantly get together and break up is boring. After seeing them break up so many times it goes from "they are made for each other" to they can't stay together and aren't really meant for each other. Also with Scrubs JD ends up having a child with another woman. It might be realistic but 99% of people want to have a child with a person they plan on staying together with in life. The Office generally got it right with Jim and Pam
>>
File: 1444004034689.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444004034689.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
best daydream coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjKqJhBkdY
>>
>>71015147
The Todd was only good for his one liners that were done in small doses. The Todd was annoying in the episode(s) that put a lot of focus/ or gave him a lot exposure.
>>
>>71014042
they were good tho
>>
Fuck you wanna talk about? It's been talked to death.
You wanna talk about something, make a thread, don't whine that no one does it for you.
>>
>>71016044
I'm pretty sure he did in fact make a thread
>>
File: 1416589010695.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1416589010695.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>71016044
>tells OP to make a thread
>OP
>make a thread
>>
>>71013317
It was a good show, but it didn't make a graceful exit when it had the chance. The finale for the show was amazing, and I felt it ended things perfectly, but these faggots forced a medical school setting and it was shit.
>>
>>71014688
Elliot was good until she got together with Keith, but became insufferable at that point. Janitor is god tier in the first season but falls of steadily because they never did anything with his character and is just dead weight at the end. Especially him hooking up in the end was bad.

>>71014759
Every single character in Bill Lawrence shows is a huge asshole. Every. Single. One. Even Ted turns into an asshole given the opportunity, for example in his band leader role. There is no arguing that JD is by far the biggest cunt in the whole show. Turk doesn't compare at all.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.