[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a bad Malcolm episode Protip: you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: malcolm hal lightbulb.webm (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
malcolm hal lightbulb.webm
3 MB, 624x352
Name a bad Malcolm episode

Protip: you cant
>>
Name a mediocre episode. Protip: you probably can.
>>
Clip show
>>
>>71012706
The episode where they're stuck in a traffic jam.
>>
>>71014849
This.
>>
the episode where they help the fat gay who works with their mom, I think they did it multiple times, so all those episodes
>>
>>71012706
let's instead talk about our favorite episodes

Mine is the one where Hal gets set up by his company to go to prison, and Louis goes crazy during his court proceedings and fills the house with craft pigs made out of milk jugs.

Then he gets out of court by admitting he's been skipping work the same day every week.
>>
is this better than breaking bad
>>
>>71012706
The Army buddy dyke subplot infuriates me
>>
billboard ep
>>
>>71016889
yes
>>
>>71016889
yes
>>
Is Hal the best dad in fiction?
>>
>>71018349
yes
>>
>>71018349
Of course
>>
>>71012706
unwatchable shit, only fgts watch sitcoms with only sons and no daughters
>>
>>71016583
Such a good season finale
>>
>>71016583
Ottos autist cousin plays the piano
>>
File: 1465435110681.jpg (275 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
1465435110681.jpg
275 KB, 870x960
>>71018906
I don't even know what to say to this. That is such a retarded statement.
>>
>>71012733
Ida Loses a Leg. Also the clip show eps too but those dont really count
>>
>>71018906
There was an episode about that desu
>>
>>71012733
The episode where they are trapped aftwr hours in the carnivale and meet that vern triyer look alike midget who wad in comedy central shit in the mid and early 2000s
>>
>>71020010
This and it was also the single greatest episode of the show
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.