[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army Dog is the best dog movie I've ever watched. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: army dog.jpg (182 KB, 683x1000) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
182 KB, 683x1000
Army Dog is the best dog movie I've ever watched.

What's your favourite dog movie?
>>
File: 220px-Plaguedogsposter.jpg (22 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
220px-Plaguedogsposter.jpg
22 KB, 220x321
Not trying to be edgy, but probably this.
Beautiful looking, nice and comfy with soft voices throughout. Gut punch of an ending.
>>
File: fluke.jpg (6 KB, 124x186) Image search: [Google]
fluke.jpg
6 KB, 124x186
FLuke...I cried like a little bitch during the last 20 minutes...dem feels mane ;___;
>>
>>71012461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE3oDEOwzFA
>>
>>71012461
Anything with Lena Dunham
>>
File: hatchi.jpg (77 KB, 590x787) Image search: [Google]
hatchi.jpg
77 KB, 590x787
>>
Old Yeller.
Best part was when they killed that fucking mutt.
They should do that to every one of those annoying pests.

Cats are the true patrician pets
>>
>>71012762

Hahah this is epic.
>>
File: Robo-Dog.jpg (209 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
Robo-Dog.jpg
209 KB, 600x846
>>71012461
The cyberpunk sequel to Army Dog.
>>
File: Army Dog Kino.jpg (1022 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
Army Dog Kino.jpg
1022 KB, 1778x1000
>>71012461
Army Dog is true dogkino.
>>
>>71012849
It's on Amazon prime if you want to watch it. That's where I found it. Also that YouTube channel is filled with trailers for so many hilariously bad looking movies on it.
>>
>>71012850

>Finally finds peace with death and dies at the end, knowing he is free
>Resurrected as a mechanical abomination

What the fuck man
>>
>>71012850
Too dark. I couldn't finish it.

>inb4 someone calls me a pussy
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>71012762
>that new unironic movie coming out where Kevin Spacey turns into a cat
>>
File: airbud.jpg (52 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
airbud.jpg
52 KB, 480x720
>>
>>71012461
>that moment when Spot loses his hind legs to the IED and Shadow is forced to leave him behind

That fucking ruined me
>>
>>71012933
The dystopian ideas that were raised in this film about a potentially horrifying nightmare future will haunt me forever.
>>
>>71012837
Cat 'people' are some of the most condescending fuckwits around.

>Oh, my cats not a SLAVE like a dog!
>Oh, my cat doesn't NEED my affection like a dog, she's independent!
>Oh, but my cat's different, she loves me!
Meanwhile dog people just wanna buddy to chill with.

A cat's only as good as an average dog. They're just kinda in the house. Nice to touch, but 'eh'.
I'd rather not bother a cat.
>>
>>71012850
>You're not dead yet Army Dog... Or should I call you... Robo-Dog... We're sending you on a black ops mission to Neo-'Nam to finish what we started, the nature of the mission means you're officially not there, you're not even officially alive, you can commit all the atrocities you want, revenge for what they did to you and your friends
I believe this scene was the catalyst for Robo-Dog's existential crisis, how he would try to justify the acts he'd commit by telling himself he wasn't even a living being anymore, just a soulless killing machine. Ironic really, that's what he ended up becoming in life, before death.
>>
>>71012461
>>71012850
>>71012886
>>71012999
>>71013021
>>71013141

leddit is in full force today
>>
>>71013308
>The cold gaze in his eyes when he called the white phosphorus strike on the civilians sheltering enemy combatants

That's when you knew he could never go back. Everything you knew and loved about Army dog was gone. He's dead now, from then on it was only Robo dog.

Very powerful scene
>>
Was the 32 min black and white napalm fire montage really necessary?
>>
File: tumblr_mv1a2fpGaU1s4n0nko4_500.jpg (145 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1a2fpGaU1s4n0nko4_500.jpg
145 KB, 500x708
>>71012461
Best dog movie.

Fight me nigger if you think different
>>
>>71013479
>That scene where he tries to play fetch like he used to, but gets flashbacks to his friend catching a grenade in his mouth to save him.

Left me in cold sweats. You could really see the horror in his eyes.
>>
>>71012461
>My mind is numb from years of deployment. A single year seems to last seven. They say the world is full of beautiful colors. It all looks black and white to me. A question swirls around my brain - somebody stateside asked me, years ago. "Who's a good boy?" I've learned that there are none. We don't all go to heaven.
Powerful
>>
>The scene where Army Dog had to rape that mother and daughter to gain the trust of the insurgents and not blow his cover trying to infiltrate their organization.

The most brutal thing I've ever seen. No one can ever know what he had to do to save his country, nor would they thank him if they ever did.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.