[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got general >dr. Who general There isn't even a reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>got general
>dr. Who general
There isn't even a reddit invasion anymore. /tv/ is just reddit.
>>
always has been bud
>>
>>71009734

game of thrones is fucking trash. It's reddit's favorite tv show go figure.
>>
Yeah we need more fucking baneposting xD

kys you faggot.
>>
>>71009776
Hey red dit
>>
>>71009734

God, its a shame she got work done in her face. Her skin color and complexion is so fucking sexy to me for some reason. Like it lets you know she is in to some dirty slutty stuff
>>
>>71009850
Pretty sure the only meme spamming faggots around are those who watch so little stuff they are limited to the same two generals as in op.
>>
>>71009966
so that would mean anything that you don't like is posted by the same small group of people you don't like?
>>
>>71009966
>Pretty sure the only meme spamming faggots around are those who watch so little stuff
This is kinda true. I don't watch shows at all and shitpost exclusively.
>>
>>71010521
Yes
>>
I used to think of /tv/ as the resident pedophile board. Now I know that was the only thing keeping away the redditors.
>>
How new are you OP?
>>
>>71010727
It's a shame, really.

That said, /who/itors have always been here, but they keep to themselves.
>>
>>71010727
Everyone who had been here long enough knew this
>>
We should honestly get a /tvg/ board. A general for all popular shows that are airing currently, from two weeks before the season starts to about a month after it ends. Then they can cycle like that, make sure that only relevant currently airing shows get discussed. That would be so much better and it would open up so much in my opinion.
>>
>>71009827

Breaking Bad is Reddit

Game of Thrones is pure cinéma
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.