[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some must watch romantic teen movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: v1[1].jpg (178 KB, 799x1066) Image search: [Google]
v1[1].jpg
178 KB, 799x1066
What are some must watch romantic teen movies?
>>
10 things i hate about you
>>
>romantic
>teen
>>
>>71008876
i have that exact same pic.

noice.
>>
>never been kissed
>can't hardly wait
>>
Say anything
Bettet off dead
Sixteen Candles
There's some 80s ones.
>>
RLC was 10/10 back in the day. Still pretty cute, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 634x1024
>>71009089
>>
Did Columbine ruin High School comedies?
>>
American Pie
>>
>>71009226
no, i guess they just ran out of ideas

then you can say that "it's not an american movie" put an end to the genre by showing how cliche they were
>>
>>71009447
She's All That was already a parody of the high school comedies, even if the cast & staff didn't realize they were making a parody
>>
She's All That is actually really good. Watched it recently and was impressed. Formulaic and lots of tropes, but it's sort of the staple of the genre.

A Walk to Remember is a big one.
>>
>>71008876

FRENCH TOAST
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.