[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Furfags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: $$$.jpg (310 KB, 728x768) Image search: [Google]
$$$.jpg
310 KB, 728x768
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-ct-finding-dory-box-office-20160619-snap-story.html
>>
if you adjust for inflation, Shrek 3 still wins
>>
>>71008196
>Amerilards love animated fish movies for kids more than anything

what does this say about average IQ?
>>
>>71008196
>implying capeshit isn't animation
>>
jesus first zootopia now this, and the insane success of toy story 3 and other pixar movies...i thought the infantilization of adults in this brave new decade stopped at cape movies, but it's so much worse isn't it ? they're now watching cartoons literally made for pre-pubescent children
>>
>>71008282
>Americans are the only ones blindly swallowing every film pixar shits out
Honestly every European post I see on this sight just confirms how fucking stupid all of them are.
>>
>>71008373

>I'm talking out of my ass

Shut up, idiot.
>>
>>71008429
how new are you? the posts shitting on america are from america and the ones shitting on europe are from europe. christ this board needs flags
>>
Why is it that so many movies in these past two years seem to be "breaking box office records?"
It's certainly not indicative of a movie's quality
Is it because of inflation, or are people just going to the movies more?
see: Frozen, Minions, Zootopia, Deadpool, etc
>>
>>71008460
tell me how you cried at the tear-jerking depth of these CGI characters anon, go on
>>
>>71008555
it's beacuse movie tickets are 50$ now for the IMAX 6D SUPER-IMMERSION EXPERIENCE
>>
File: aSM.png (310 KB, 582x400) Image search: [Google]
aSM.png
310 KB, 582x400
>>71008236
>>71008236

And they're making more Shreks, 3 more actually
>>
The indoctrination was a success.

>>70932074
>>
and the memes keep coming and they don't stop coming
>>
>>71008903
>>71008903
For fucks sake people, they're calculated formulaic movies about talking animals. they're fun, even witty on occasion, but they're made for kids, what is wrong with everyone.
>>
>>71008196
>inb4 MLP Movie breaks the records
people are retarded
>>
Is there really a "transgender" character and a lesbian couple? News before the release said so, but no review mentions it.
>>
File: aSM1.jpg (41 KB, 676x424) Image search: [Google]
aSM1.jpg
41 KB, 676x424
>>
>>71008196
>extraordinary story
>exceeds expectations
Hah
>>
>movie that gets people's crib midgets to shut the fuck up for a precious hour and a half
>it's really popular

Color me surprised.
>>
>>71008196
Hell yeah, rise fishfags we're back in the game!
>>
>>71009098
I would love to see that happen only for the reactions alone.
>>
It's Father's Day In America. Parents just take thier kids and don't pay attention to any of them so they can engross in a film that's not deep but they pull meaning out of cause "these movies aren't really for children"
>>
>>71010073

It's going to be one fucked up situation one way or the other. Imagine the parents bringing their kids to the movies and being met by a bunch of autistic manchild pederasses.
>>
Genuinely surprised. Finding Nemo was fun but I didnt think it was that popular and I thought it was well past time for a sequel.
>>
>>71008429
>on this sight
>this sight
>sight
stupid fucking retard confirmed
>>
File: aSM2.png (198 KB, 632x428) Image search: [Google]
aSM2.png
198 KB, 632x428
>>
>>71008282
the problem is not average IQ since its normalized you uneducated dumbfuck

the problem is that even people with an IQ of 130 are still retards
>>
>>71008196
>the ailing U.S. box office

Literal buzzword bullshit. There's been more "of all time" openings and total grossings in the last couple years than the previous 2 decades.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.