[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats his best score? What was his last good score?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: letöltés (5).jpg (4 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
letöltés (5).jpg
4 KB, 203x248
Whats his best score?

What was his last good score?
>>
>>71007557

>Best Score - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

>Last Good Score - The Adventures of TinTin

Anxious to hear his score for The BFG
>>
>>71007557
Best Score was battle of Yavin

If you disagree kill yourself asap.
>>
Best score: Star Wars (IV)
Best theme: Star Wars, Superman, Jurassic Park

I haven't really kept up on his post-90s scores.
>>
His E.T. score is superb.
>>
>>71007557
Best score : Hook, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (bonus : Empire of the Sun)

Last (really) good score : Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
>>
>>71007557

His music sucks. Hans Zimmer is the best.
>>
>>71007557
The Phantom Menace
The Phantom Menace
>>
File: Negro Please.gif (494 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
Negro Please.gif
494 KB, 500x262
>>71008542
>Hans Zimmer is the best
>>
ESB was a stunningly good score.

Episode 3 was really good. Way better at conveying emotion than fucking George was.
>>
I was really disappointed with TFA's score. Only new theme that was memorable was Rey's. Not even the Opening title's score felt as spectaclure as it should have been.

Also Shore's LOTR soundtrack in the best in film history.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKa7VzA16Vg

I just love the asteroid scene. 2:14 is GOAT
>>
File: teeheheeee.jpg (25 KB, 432x475) Image search: [Google]
teeheheeee.jpg
25 KB, 432x475
>>71008542
more keks!
>>
File: 034.jpg (39 KB, 359x296) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
39 KB, 359x296
>>71009342
>MFW playing this score while merging onto a smoothly moving freeway
>>
>>71007988
>Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I wonder why John stopped scoring HP after the 3rd movie. I know that he chose to do Memoirs of a Geisha instead of doing the 4th movie but it would've been nice for him to finish out the rest.
>>
Best E.T, Schindler, Empire, Raiders
Worst None really
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.