[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only watched episodes 1-3, season 1. i want to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (341 KB, 1685x2100) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
341 KB, 1685x2100
I've only watched episodes 1-3, season 1. i want to watch episode 9 tonight, get me up to speed.
>>
>>71006459
No Lannister has ever killed a Stark, but Stark's be so mad they kill all Lannister's.
>>
>>71006529
So they didn't kill Ned?
>>
>>71006611
No, the executioner did. He was a Payne.
>>
>>71006529
i also stopped a couple of years back but dowsnt boromir make you a liar?
>>
>>71006641
I remember clearly joffrey son of Jaime and Cersei ordering the kill.
>>
>>71006611
Littlefinger convinced Joffrey to kill Ned. He has been manipulating the Lannisters from the start.
>>
Nothing much has happened since Season 1, except the wolf family is dead apart from the children but most of their wolves are dead and the meanie family who was the kings friends or something are still alive and johnson was killed but then some lady brought him back to life and now he's going to fight some guy who was born out of wedlock like himself for reasons nobody really knows.

The very first king is dead, then his son who is actually an incest baby from his mother and uncle is dead and so is his sister and these religious guys are running the city

Errrmm the small man is now with the sarah connor and they are doing something and she has a dragon or something and she's the queen of some place and also some guy went to this island and became king and now he's building some boats and also there's this one guy with a burned face who used to be bad but now he's good.

there's this big lady who is james' friend or something and james now has a metal hand because some guy cut it off or something and now he's somewhere

handfinger is doing something in this mountain city because he loved the ginger wolf girls mum and now he loves her or maybe he doesn't who knows he just has a big plan

the midgest wolf girl got stabbed because she went to assassin high school but her GPA was bad so the headmistress or something wanted to kill her and then she killed the headmistress and became nobody who was somebody

that should bring you up to speed.
>>
>>71006666
No Lannister killed a Stark. Prove me wrong. An order doesn't count.
>>
>>71006738
Ok, so I can order someone to kill and not suffer the consequences?

Good to know.
>>
>>71006666
He's not a Lannister though. Officially he's Baratheon, the law of the land makes him a Waters.
>>
>>71006780
I didn't say that at all. No Lannister has ever killed a Stark.
>>
File: orson.jpg (8 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
orson.jpg
8 KB, 200x267
>>71006732
HAHAHA
looks like the girl who seemed to get to conquer Westeros with a Dothraki horde eventually gets to conquer Westeros with a Dothraki horde after a four season detour of filler
>>
>>71006459
I know a guy like this in real life. I hate him. Every time something gets hyped up he wants to be in on it. He hates sports but watches the finals, the superbowl and the world cup. He dislikes video games but buys whatever the hottest thing is. He's watched every series finale of major shows but has never seen anything else. And most annoyingly the only movies he watches are the ones that make hundreds of millions of dollars. If it made a billion he loves it.
>>
File: 1461368018433.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1461368018433.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
>>71006924
>I know a guy like this
>a guys like this
>a guy
>a
>a

YOU KNOW NOTHING, THE WHOLE WORLD IS FILLED WITH THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE NORMIES

NORMIES
O
R
M
I
E
S
>>
>>71006732

You forgot the fat guy who joined Nights Watch is now going to be a maester after killing a whitewalker and bringing a wildling and a baby with him. Then he stole an ancestral sword
>>
>>71006850
Autism has killed your brain though.
>>
>>71007032
this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.