[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"opening" credits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1413072611396-4.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1413072611396-4.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>"opening" credits
>>
>>71004273
I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan C. Butler.
>>
>>71004273
i was watching some shitty podcast how did this get made where a section came up and they mentioned that all union movies need to have an opening credit s and closing credits. That most movies try to do it in a clever way to not bore the audience but the union demands that there be 2 sets of credits

anybody know if there is any truth to this?

what about foreign films. i remember Enter the Void having those horrible credits at the beginning and just ending at the end
>>
>>71004273
Ah PehPEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Its better at the front, so you don't have to sit through them when they are played at the end
>>
>>71004459
>Enter the Void having those horrible credits at the beginning

>horrible
>horrible

le no
>>
>skipping the intro
>EVER

shame on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBITGyJynfA
>>
What was the first movie to shift having the credits at the beginning to having them at the end?
>>
>>71005233
I don't skip this.

>>71004843
Also has some valuable points for setting up tone and atmosphere
>>
>>71005233

How can anyone honestly not skip that intro? That song is fucking terrible. Spektor's voice is nails on a chalkboard.
>>
>>71006052
Sets the tone of the show. I know everyone does it, but we're not supposed to sit there and watch ten episodes in a row.
>>
>opening sequence lasts like thirty fukn minutes
>then cuts to present

who allows this>?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.