[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of click? did anyone else tear up just little?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: p159128_p_v8_aa.jpg (115 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p159128_p_v8_aa.jpg
115 KB, 960x1440
What do you think of click? did anyone else tear up just little?
>>
>>71003000
reddit meme flick
nice trips though
>>
Better than I expected but still not good.
>>
I watched it expecting not to cry but I cried anyways.
>>
File: jem.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jem.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
this.
>>
File: han killed by his son kylo ren.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
han killed by his son kylo ren.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
i cried a little
not because of the protagonist or whatever shit was going on but because it made me realize that one day i'm gonna get old and my kids are going to have to lug me around and support me the same way i do to my parents
and then i'm gonna die

fuck you adam sandler
>>
>>71003000
I remember wishing I had a remote like that so I could stick it up my ass
>>
>>71003605
4chan does it again XD
>>
>>71003605
kek
>>
I read the poster as "C U C K" every time. Goddamnit tv
>>
Please post Gun poster.
>>
>>71003000
Why does reddit think this film is sad/heartwarming?
It's Jack/Jill tier
>>
>>71004199
Probably this scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g

I didn't go into this movie expecting much, but this scene fucked me up
>>
>>71004373
corny as shit
>>
>>71004373
This. It caught me off guard.
>>
>>71003000
Click is SandlerKino.
>>
>>71004373
Considering his son would have known his father to have spent most of his life a zoned-out workaholic having his father die in the rain grunting out "family comes first" would seem weirdly hypocritical, at best.
>>
>>71004373
holy shit that scene where he's reminding his dad saying "i love you son" killed me, the entire movie was just an autistic meme-fest up until then and out of nowhere it hits you with this fucked up "not even the godly powers of stopping and changing time can save you from your failures and life and your mortality" theme
>>
Me and my buddy saw this in theaters. We were sitting close to the front, and during most of the movie there was this obnoxious woman behind us laughing really loudly at literally nothing. Shot of Adam Sandler walking down a hallway? Walken explaining shit? Huge belly laughs at everything. So my buddy and I decided we would laugh loudly at everything to, up to and including the emotional ending scene. Kinda feel bad about it now, but it was fun at the time.
>>
>>71004796
Being on ones deathbed gives you time to reflect on shit choices
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.