[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter who survives tonight, is it going to be an egregious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
No matter who survives tonight, is it going to be an egregious use of plot armor?
>>
Yes yes, well done Ramsay, well done.

However
>>
>tonight
You do know that the episode is being uploaded right now, right?
oval is streaming it as well in like 10 minutes
>>
>>71002904
links? I'm not buying it
>>
>>71002870
yes.
also, Dany needs to get to Westeros before the end of this season for fucks sake.
and she needs to cut that "rousing speech at the end of every episode she's in" shit...
who the fuck would ever approve a script this lousy?
>>
>>71002930
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cF4IdnGqyk
>>
This battle should wipe out what little man power the North still has. They should be irrelevant in the future power struggle of the other 6 kingdoms.
>>
>>71002956
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cF4IdnGqyk
what the fuck, link to ep?
>>
kill this flop pretender thread
>>
>>71002973
Oh fuck. They actually kill off Rickon, Ramsay and Davos? Fuck me...

Can't watch until Tuesday.
>>
>>71002899
Yes Ramsay well flayed, well flayed indeed

HOWEVER

10 minutes later: UUUUUUAAAAAAAAARGGGGH HELP ME CIA
>>
>>71002870
If Jon is half the field comander that Robb was he will win.
>>
>>71002973
>>71003124
it's from the fucking game
that's why the lines are all broken up and the sound design is subpar
>>
File: 1462962751215.png (172 KB, 432x391) Image search: [Google]
1462962751215.png
172 KB, 432x391
>>71002870
>post yfw GRRRRM going full smug pepe - jon loses and we see him getting skinned and salsa back into the anal rape dungeon.
>>
>>71003577
>t. increasingly nervous redditor
>>
Jon Snow wins via deus ex machina
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.