[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted Gul'don to die so badly in the movie... FUCK!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Warcraft-GulDan.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-GulDan.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I wanted Gul'don to die so badly in the movie...
FUCK!!
>>
>>71000822

Why? He's better than nearly every capeshit villain bar Zod, Joker and Sam Jackson in Unbreakable
>>
Gul'dan was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>71000862

He's clearly dependant on blood sucking the life out of people in order to survive. He couldn't go more than 5 minutes without sucking someone's life. That is his weakness.

He couldn't even win a 1v1 match without cheating.

He's weak as fuck and the orcs are stupid goyim slaves.
>>
>>71000936

He's not doing it to survive, he's addicted to power, and with each person he kills he gets more powerful.
>>
>>71000909
this
and him killing durotan actually made me mad

overall i liked the movie, could've been better. some scenes felt too short but overall it was fine
>>
>>71000936
He was easily winning that 1v1 match. He just had to cheat because he was running out of time to make the portal.
>>
>>71002071

I was actually interested in the film. I wanted the orcs to realize how stupid Gul'don is and kill him. The anxiety was building and the ending was pretty weak.. and of course will lead to a warcraft 2
>>
>>71002104
He cheated before the portal though.
>>
I like how he suck the poor guy's soul for fun
>>
>>71002132
He was kicking his ass fair and square.
>>
>>71002126
>>71000936
It was hilarious how they clearly showed his troops were getting more and more sick of his shit all the way up to openly yelling "Traitor" and "Coward" at him but they still left him in charge anyway.

Are Orcs the biggest cucks in Azeroth?
>>
>>71002331
>left him in charge
shit isn't a democracy dude. If you are not bitch slapping challengers to the throne, and ruling through fear you won't last long.
>>
>>71002331
Orc culture demands you beat the leader to make him fuck off. He was the strongest.
>>
>>71002331
They had to. It's their culture, and is weird. I actually liked it. They didnt had time to stop, i really loved the human king, guy was based as fuck i spend all the movie waiting for him to be a coward or something. it's pretty weird that a videogame movie represents classic fantasy stories better than almost all modern movies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.