[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the whole Oscars diversity issue was started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Is it true that the whole Oscars diversity issue was started by Will Smith because his shitty Concussion movie wasn't nominated for anything?
>>
>>70999453
All (((White))) Acedemy
>>
>>70999453
cringiest monologue ever, they honestly made it worse for themselves, blacks had a shit year in cinema, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>70999453
The Oscars diversity issue was started because African Americans can't fucking act for shit and they're self-entitled bunch of babies.
>>
>>70999571
this, you don't see asians bitching about anything.
>>
>>70999453

Yeah.

Then SJWs got pissed, made it an issue, Michael Caine said "an actor should be judged for his skill, not his skin colour."

People still whined, while forgetting all of the other nominees and winners who were black/ forgetting about the few Asians within the acting world/ the fact that a Mexican won an award during the ceremony.

It's just SJW bullshit. /pol/ will tell you it's all Jews etc. others will wail on blacks and generalise them all.

Sage
>>
>>70999453
niggers are dumbdumbs. nobody fucking cares about the oscars.
>>
>>70999507
It's fronted by a black woman.
>>
Fucking Bullshit. That nigger movie "12 years a nigger" won 2 years ago. Bunch of ungrateful niggers.
>>
the root cause was more a general trend of black uppityness & entitlement that began to strongly express itself in obama's second term. oscars were just like EBT, section 8, etc.
>>
>>70999453
It was just a shitty trend started by the Smith's and Spike Lee to raise awareness about the lack of diversity even though there were Asians and Latinos at the awards. In the end, it didn't pay off and most idiots who supported don't care anymore
>>
>>70999596
Asians (the good ones) are always the example I use when people try to call me xenophobic for stating the obvious about niggers and arabs.

>"You're just racist and don't want people immigrating here."
>"Bullshit. I love Chinks and Koreans."
Asians are my shield and sword.

I went into a Chinese takeaway a few weeks back, the food came to £20.47 or something, the woman behind the counter was bright, polite, and happy, so I gave her £25 in notes and told her not to worry about the change. She physically would not take it from me, she goes, "No, no, no, you like the food, you come back. That good enough for me."

You would not get that kind of behaviour from a pakajak, believe it.
>>
>>71002390
Because Chinese have respect bred into them. Niggers are usually the polar opposite. Don't get me wrong, I'm generalising here, but generalisations are usually there for a reason, and the majority often ruin it for the few.
>>
>>71002390
Agreed. I'm not even a weeb and I just love most Asian immigrants in this country.
>>
>>70999596
>>71002390
this is stupid as fuck and weeb faggotry blinding you

asians are probably the most racist people on the planet
>>
>>71002489
Not a weeb either but I'll third this. They're respectable, respectful, centre around universities and are generally pleasant to be around. They integrate well, and the ones that don't, keep themselves to themselves and don't kick up a fuss about non issues like others I could mention. They're literally anti-arabs, arabs flood to towns near airports and turn nice towns into shit holes, complain about fucking EVERYTHING, and are generally arrogant cunts who expect shit to be given to them.

Chink/Arab street war when?
>>
>>71002552
But when they move to another country, they respect its people and its laws.
>>
>>71002553
>Chink/Arab street war when?
I would pay good money to watch this from a 2nd floor balcony or something.
>>
>>71002626
>war raging in the streets
>yellow on brown, kung fu vs kebab knife wielding arabs
>blood flows like a river
>me in deck chair on second storey balcony with popcorn and a Chinese flag
I'm on board with this.
>>
>>71002449
>Because Chinese have respect bred into them.

Of all the asians you could have picked, the chinese are the most shamelessly retarded
>>
>>71002689
>Anon on next balcony munching popcorn and enjoying the show
>"I GOT 20 ON THE CHINKS!"
>"AFTER THEIR LUDICROUS DISPLAY WITH THE MONGOLIANS? THE TROUBLE WITH CHINKS IS THEY ALWAYS TRY TO WALK IT IN!"
>>
>>71002704
Chinese were the race in question, I didn't pick anything. Although I've never been to China but the ones here really are pretty based.
>>
>>71002552
Not only he didn't say they weren't racists, but that's also something that's great about them.
You went full retard.
>>
>>71002390
>Asians
>(The good ones)

Yeah dude you don't sound xenophobic
>>
>>71002839
Pointing out the objective fact that some Asians are better than others isn't xenophobic, xr SJW.
>>
>>71002839
Bullshit. I love Chinks and Koreans.
>>
>>71002390
>>71002839
>>71003029
Something about this exchange really got me..
I think I've found my new blank response for when people accuse me of being a xeno
>>
>>71003029
Should be "I love Chinks and Gooks."
>>
>>71003029
>Chinks
Disgusting pleb
>>
File: predatormovie-large.jpg (11 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
predatormovie-large.jpg
11 KB, 720x405
>>71003169
>when people accuse me of being a xeno
Thought you could hide from me huh bitch?
>>
>>71003249
You don't love Chinks?

You some sort of xenophobe, Anon?
>>
>>71003343
Yes
>>
>>71003384
Fair play.
>>
>>70999453
No, it happened because they had two consecutive years without black actors or black directors getting nominated.
>>
>>71002839
He means good Asians as in not smelly rapey pakis like you, Mohammed.
>>
>>70999453
No, it was started by the organisers to increase exposure.

It was advertising.
>>
>>71002839
Swampasians are fucking terrible.
Chinks and Japs are pretty great, but anything that's below China's Southern border is beyond shit, and filled with terrible fucking people.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.