[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2806x2385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2806x2385
Is this girl worthy of seeing the movie? Is there enough of her?
>>
>>70998181
She's annoying and most of her lines are cringe. Just look at pictures of her on the internet if you're so pathetic you'd go watch a movie to stare at a little girl.
>>
>>70998199
I actually didn't find her that annoying, besides how stupid her character (she's a kid I guess) the actress did a decent job considering how easily I'm usually annoyed by child stars. I'm guessing she isn't as young as the screen made her look though.

Also kill yourself OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 900x505
Watch the Conjuring 2 instead pal.
>>
>>70998674
The possessed girl whateverhernamewas was cute. Cunny tier
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
>>70998718
Yeah I liked her a lot too. She's actually a blonde American irl, I would have no idea this was the same girl as in the movie If I didn't look it up
>>
>>70999068
Damn. She isn't that cute now. I take back my cunny tier rating.
>>
She's pretty much the main character
>>
>>70998181
old enough for kisses
>>
>>70998674
I know I have seen it and it's worthy
>>
>>70998181
Poor man's Thomasina desu.
>>
it's a very good movie and she have a good amount of screen time.
>>
>>70998674
>2
no thank you I dont watch shit franchises
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.