[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hollywood rumors keep saying Dwayne "The Rock"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: dwayne-johnson-net-worth2.jpg (31 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
dwayne-johnson-net-worth2.jpg
31 KB, 397x600
>Hollywood rumors keep saying Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is gay

What did they mean by this?

No seriously, this is one of the weirder rumors I've heard and there's really no backing to it.
>>
>>70995111
Are there photographs of him in public with a woman?
>>
I thought he was into barely legal teens
>>
>>70995130
He used to be married to that boxer Danny Garcia, he wore pants and wrestled men for years, he's always in a gym.

Of course he's gay.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>70995130
Any photographs with him being physically intimate with men?
>>
>>70995111
Are you trying to start a rumor that the Rock is gay?
>>
>>70995111
Who cares?

Seems like whenever there's a genuinely nice guy in Hollywood, there has to be some rumour that breaks them down. Dwaynes a lovely guy, he had a chat with me and posed for a photo with my little cousin when we run in to him in LA.
>>
It's literally wishful thinking. Like all those reports of Pitt being gay in the nineties.
>>
probably because he's neat/clean/dapper and a bodybuilder
>>
>>70995246
This, OP is a beta faggot intimidated by The Rock. Just admit you like dicks yourself OP, your life will at least have meaning instead of shitposting
>>
>>70995111

if he was gay, would you fuck him?
>>
>>70995111
Every single male actor has rumors around him that he is gay.
>>
>>70995111

OP, you sound absurdly upset by the possibility of this. It could easily be true, who gives a shit? It's still The Rock.
>>
he seems like a nice guy and you got to respect him for going into his father's business and surpassing his achievements (Rock's dad was one of the original "Samoan Warrior" style wrestlers).

So go be gay if you want, Rock. We'll still watch your horrible movies because they are entertaining.
>>
File: 1465316633372.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1465316633372.gif
1 MB, 245x245
Seems to me OP's gf is screaming for the Rock's name when he's down on her.

>mfw OP's The Cuck
>>
>>70995111
There were never rumors he's gay, but that apart from women he's also into barely legal boys. Seems obvious to me why he doesn't want this news to surface.
>>
>>70995694
Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>70995111
All bodybuilders are gay, what exactly surprises you?
>>
>>70995177
>he's always in a gym.
>Of course he's gay.
not necessarily, but it certainly wouldn't be a surprise if he was
>>
He's only attracted to aliens and will return to his home world in a few years.
>>
He's gay. GAY FOR ACTION!
>>
>there's really no backing to it.

pat patterson
>>
>>70995467
His dad, Rocky Johnson was black not Samoan, you hack. His maternal grandaddy was Samoan.
>>
>>70995694
>OH YEAH BABY MMM I WANT WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN
>>
>>70995272
Or Cruise being gay in the '00s
>>
I can confirm through multiple sources that this rumor is false. The Rock only eats pie.
>>
He has a girlfriend you idiots, been together for 9 years, and she recently had a second kid.
>>
>>70996358
He could've done a lot better, but I guess that just shows he really loves her. Good for him
>>
>>70995111
>still with his girlfriend/commonlaw wife after nine years
>has two children
>always says he's blessed and happy because he gets to go home now and again to see their smiling faces

What a faggot, right guys?
>>
>>70996413
Yeah, you can tell through his social media posts he's Brendan-tier crazy about her.

I hope she doesn't JUST him, guys.
>>
File: 002.jpg (24 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
24 KB, 446x500
>>70996413
>>70996495

He said in an interview he wanted to work with pic related for a movie
>>
>>70996546
well, who doesn't want that
>>
>>70996546
A lot of attractive guys marry ugly chicks who won't leave them when they go out and fuck around.
>>
>>70996546
>thread tries to make people think the rock is gay
>only proves that he wants to fuck every actress and leaves his jewish wife to take care of his heirs

The real question here is did she make Daddario call him daddy while he roasted his wiener?
>>
>>70995111

They said the same shit about Vin Diesel. That'll happen to any dude in Hollywood that keeps his personal life personal.
>>
>>70996805
Pretty fucking much.
I'm still not entirely convinced Kevin Spacey's gay for this reason. At this point he's taking the piss out of the speculation, and there is absolutely no reason why he wouldn't come out in this day and age. Hell, it's practically a career booster at this point.
>>
>>70995411

Every actor, period. All the women are gay as are the men. All marriages are beards.

Thus spake gossip sites.
>>
>>70996805
I don't know if he's gay but I sucked Vin Diesel's off once. I'm a guy so he is at least bi I would imagine.
>>
File: kiviennennyt.jpg (79 KB, 852x531) Image search: [Google]
kiviennennyt.jpg
79 KB, 852x531
Roiding propably makes you feel like you want to fuck everything that moves.
>>
>>70995111
he gave it away with his fake name, dwayne's johnson gets rock hard. that's not a name a straight person would choose
>>
>>70995111
Most prominent lead actors in Hollywood have been manipulated into sex games for the merchant masters, unless they actually have enough talent to succeed on their own. Which one do you think the rock is?
>>
>>70995111
The guy was married for like a decade and has a child by his ex wife.
Clearly he isn't gay because of this. At the very least the guy is bisexual.
>>
>>70999057
Enough talent to succeed on his own. He marketed his name well. Started off as an Miami football player during the programs wonder years, so was known through the sports world. Then entered wrestling back when that sport was in its heyday and normal people watched it. Literally was on Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan levels of popularity if not more popular.
The Rock is the last person who would need to suck a dick to do anything. Plus he's on roids, so he could just beat his producers face in if they ever tried anything.
Rock a best.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.