[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Such an underrated movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image004.jpg (2 MB, 2553x4096) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
2 MB, 2553x4096
Seriously this film was amazing. It's really sad it didn't do well in the box office.

Personally I find it better than most Bond films.
>>
I really enjoyed it.
It's Guy Ritchie's first good film he made since Snatch.
>>
>>70994748
I enjoyed it as well pham.
>>
>>70994748
It was stylish and fun tbqh
>>
It's a fun spy film. The best way to describe it would probably be comfy.

There's simply not much to talk about.
>>
I didn't care for it that much, but that's because I was a fan of the show. If I never saw the series before, I think I would have liked the movie.

It's a good movie, but it's not The man from UNCLE.
>>
>>70994748
hour and a half/two hour audition tape for bond by cavill and nothing else
>>
Worst flick of the decade.
>>
>>70995262
Watch more movies. So many turds came out in the last 10 years, if you think this was the worst you don't belong on /tv/.
>>
>>70995297
literally Lowest Common Denominator: The Spy Flick. kys.
>>
The main cast was pretty based. Even High Grant which was a surprise.
>>
>>70995328
Watch more movies or gtfo.
>>
>>70995053
>It was stylish

Decidedly less than Ritchie's other movies. I liked it though.
>>
>>70994748
Best spy movie that came out last year.
>>
>>70994748

It was one of my favorite action movies of that year. Pacing was great, it was witty and the action was fantastic. Loved the interplay between Vikander, Cavill, and Hammer too. It lacked some of that Richie "flair" I guess, but it was solid. Def underrated.
>>
>>70995297
You have a surprisingly high opinion of /tv/. This has to be your first day here.
>>
>>70995328
>Lowest Common Denominator: The Spy Flick

That would be the Bond movies. This one was riding on a very specific nostalgia. The very inclusion of Kuryakin as the second protagonist makes this a step above other spy movies.

Basically, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>70995403
>>70995340
ultraplebs in denial
>>
>>70995004
Fuck off, Rock n Rolla is great
>>
>>70995398
I've be here 9 years.

;_;
>>
>>70995435
>it's a poor bait cuckboy doesn't realize how stupid he looks saying that Sandler flicks are legit better than a run of the mill spy flick

nice 1 dude, maybe get some better bait
>>
>>70995461
Haven't seen it, is like Snatch (tone-wise)?
>>
>>70995461
It is, but I liked it better when it was called Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
>>
>>70995487
Yes, very much alike. If you liked snatch and lock stock, you will like this as well.
>>
>>70995478
Sandler flicks can at least draw a few chuckles out of me. Stay mad that your taste is shit.
>>
>>70995510
>Sandler flicks can at least draw a few chuckles out of me
>your taste is shit.

HAHAHAHAHA

Nice. You got that retarded poster parody thing down pat.
>>
It was really fucking stupid. I was not able to even turn my brain off and enjoy it.

Henry Cavill also has the charisma of an eggplant and really can't carry a movie like this.
>>
>>70995510
>Sandler flicks can at least draw a few chuckles out of me.
Wew lad
>>
>>70995510
Unless you were in a come for at least 10 years, you are literally cancer.
Or baiting... yeah, that has to be it.
>>
File: 1392245133186.jpg (10 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
1392245133186.jpg
10 KB, 279x180
>>70995435

>he can't name the reasons that make UNCLE differ from a 'spy flicks'
>he calls other plebs

Right m8.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.