[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literrally havent been more sick to my stomach watching a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I literrally havent been more sick to my stomach watching a movie than pic related. About a girl in a long term relathionship to a nice guy who decidea she wants a break to find herself. First night she fucks that ugly guy from workaholics. Also that fat disgusting australia girl is in the movie and we are suppose to pretend men find her attractive. Also all the woman are filthy disgusting degenerates but its suppose ti be "uplifting" for girls. I just had a panic attack because it brought back bad memories of my ex cheating on me. Are literally all girls degenerates nowadays.
>>
in america I'd say half of them are since you have a 50% divorce rate so that's half the females (and males for that matter) coming from a broken family and not trusting the opposite gender
>>
whats "degenerate" about a girl taking a break from a boring loser to have a little fun and see whats out there?
>>
>>70994484
>literally [TRIGGERED] because you saw a woman having pretend sex in a movie

no wonder she cheated on you
>>
She cheats on her boyfriend with the "chad" character and that he tosses her to the side and makes her feel used. The next scene is her at the cafe with her nice guy boyfiend sayi g that she wants to be done with the break and that she loves him. Im having a panic attack right now. I seriously want to sign up for MGTOW right now. I have to get air...
>>
>>70994594
You stay loyal or you are not in a relationship.
>>
>>70994484
I found Allison's & Leslie's character very relatable that meet today's standards; on the other hand, I felt Dakota's were underdeveloped. Rebel was unlucky one who got terrible pick. I still don't know why this film has this split sides. It almost appear that somebody rushed to put two different story & give quick job to make it look right on the surface.
>>
>>70996668

> loyal
> 2016

You just get some on the side when out with the girls bae, none of the pictures going on fb!
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x240
>expecting loyalty from hoes
>when we all know hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>70996788
How can society function without loyalty empathy, and honesty? Do girls really lack these 3 important traits...
>>
>>70996920

They have empathy, not the other two.
>>
>>70996970
Women lack empathy. Thats why they so easily cheat and flirt with other men. They only care about themselves and the gratification they will get.
>>
>>70994484

stop dating white women
>>
>>70994484
>Also that fat disgusting australia girl is in the movie and we are suppose to pretend men find her attractive.
I would literally fuck Rebel Wilson

Lights on, eyes open, no condom, final destination
>>
>>70994484
So you literally got triggered?
>>
>>70994484
>>70997154
>>70951107
Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.
>>
File: alison-brie.png (433 KB, 408x883) Image search: [Google]
alison-brie.png
433 KB, 408x883
>>70994484
D R O P P E D
>>
>>70999038

TL;DR women will use sex to get whatever they want including kids, a stable life or instant satisfaction.

>Pro tip: if she fucks you on the first night consider yourself used.
>>
>>70999038
not all women are like that, you cant speak for all women
>>
How can a woman feel no remorse or empathy for cheating on their loving 4 year long boyfriend with an asshole chad at the bar that is so transparently an asshole and bad person in general?
>>
>>70999128
Her father was such a quality mix too.
How do these jewish seductresses keep getting away with it?
>>
>>70999334
>#notall______
it's betting really bothersome seeing this everywhere someone gets a wee bit uncomfortable
>>
>>71000034
you're the one who seems uncomfortable, it is a fallacy to paint all people with the same brush
>>
>>70999334
All woman cheat on their loving and loyal boyfriend with a chad on the side. You just never find out.
>>
>>71000174
>it is a fallacy to paint all people with the same brush
I didn't claim it wasn't m8
my issue is that pointing out fallacies isn't an argument and is a tactic far too widespread to allow real discussion
>>
>>71000583
i'm not your mate commonwealth scum
>>
>>71000174
>>71000174
>>70999334
Generalities are an intellectual necessary evil.
>>
>>70994594
Cunt detected. You are all that is wrong in today`s society.
>>
>>71000693
ok, go ahead and offer some proof that even most women follow these patterns
>>
>>71000913
my mother, my ex(plural), the ex(plural) of my uncle(plural), of my cousin(plural), of my friend(plural)
Fuck you there's just too much PROOF all around everyone.
>>
why shouldn't any girl see what's out there before settling down with someone? you wouldnt buy an icecream before tasting all of the flavors, would you?
>>
>>71000986
nice anecdotes fag
>>
>>71001126
>real life is an anecdote to my solid theories
>>
>>71001019
>what is microchimerism
>>
>>71001019
>you wouldnt buy an icecream before tasting all of the flavors, would you?

God damn these analogies just get worse and worse every day
>>
>>71000913
Like 40% of women or something self report that they have committed infidelity while involved with someone, and that's just the ones that actually admit to it, meaning the actual percentage is realistically far higher.

There's a legitimate chance that the literal majority of women would cheat given the opportunity.

To put this into perspective not even the majority of blacks commit crime; women are literally less trustworthy to abide by social convention of what is admissible than black people.
>>
>>70994594
t. degenerate whorebag
>>
Um did any of you even watch this flick? Her boyfriend that she cheated on was boring and cared too much about his career job. The fault isnt on Alice who just wanted to find herself and live life with no regrets while having a fun time partying in NY being single.
>>
>>70998763
I, however, would not
>>
>>71001403
>being 17 was fun. why can't i live like that throughout my 20's without any consequences ?
if this isn't bait, you should seriously go back 2 reddit
>>
File: you arent fooling anyone.jpg (27 KB, 510x304) Image search: [Google]
you arent fooling anyone.jpg
27 KB, 510x304
>>71001614
>>
>>70994594

This. OP, when women are free to enter or leave relationships as they please and have sex with whom they please, all men will benefit.
>>
>>71001716
This is some high tier ironic shitposting

The bait isn't too obvious, but still just compelling enough to take. It's cooked to perfection.
>>
The worse part is that millennial girls think being a slut and cheating on your boyfriend is acceptable behavior and "empowering"
>>
>people have sex
>this triggers the low test beta bitchbois on 4chin
>>
>>71003843
When a girl has a loving boyfriend of 3 years
and she wants a break "not a breakup but a break' so she can find herself and her reassuring her loving boyfriend that "this will be good for both of us, sweetie"
Than going and fucking a chad bartender on the second time meeting him and than having the bartender practically call her a stupid slut
AND THAN she contacts her boyfriend again to meet at a restaurant, she smiles and hugs him when they meet, says that she ordered their favorite chocolate chip pancakes :) and tells her boyfriend that she loves him and wants to end the break and be back together.

Yea it's pretty fucking triggering considering the movie rewards this slutty type of behavior and makes it seem that the girl is the good guy in this situation and that girls should go out and experiment on douchebag badboy chads who only want to pump and dump and that they can just go back to their nice guy boyfriends after. This is degenerate behavior, this is why Rome collapsed, it's un-acceptable and this is what Western civilization is turning into. Degeneracy caused by woman who do not know their fucking place and keep fucking everything up. Woman will ruin this world that Men have built. They lack loyalty, companionship, and honor and movies like this are giving the impression that it's ok. Well it's not, it's not ok, and it's damaging this world that we live in.
>>
>>70999038
>not being a hedonist
Shit lad. Have fun finding a higher meaning with your meaningless life.
>>
File: slut.png (208 KB, 266x405) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
208 KB, 266x405
>>70994594
>>71001019
>>
>>70994528
Do people still not understand that 50% of marriages does not mean 50% of all households/families experience divorce? People who get divorced often do it 2, 3 or 4 times which massively skews the statistic.
>>
Had to watch it for cutie Leslie Mann
>>
>>71001019

>someone putting their dick inside you and permanently stretching your vagina out is the same as eating ice cream

this is why i have absolutely zero respect for 90% of women
>>
>>70994594
The character literally comes back to her boyfriend after realizing she made a mistake.

You can't play with people like that just to see what's available out there, cunt
>>
>>71004444
to be fair though the majority of people altogether aren't respectable anyway.
>>
>Also that fat disgusting australia girl is in the movie and we are suppose to pretend men find her attractive.

I remember watching Trainwreck and suffering the same problem
>>
>>70994484
>Are literally all girls degenerates nowadays.
If you leave a steak on the table and go out and then you come home and find out your dog ate the steak, would you be mad at the dog?
>>
>>71001019
>comparing people to ice cream

This thread was right. Women are egocentric assholes
>>
How much skin does Rebel show? Asking for a friend
>>
>>70994484

Have you considered that maybe your girlfriend cheated on you because you're a loser?
>>
>>71004645
Fuck yeah I'd be mad at that piece of shit pupper I'd probably hit him on the nose and put him in a kennel with a blanket over it.
>>
>>70994484
>Are literally all girls degenerates nowadays
>nowadays
News-flash: they were always like that. But society demanded women be virgins until marriage and cheatinig (and often divorces) was something very very risky and shameful for a woman. Now all that is gone and we get 30 year old brides who have slept with dozens of men before their husbands.
>>
>>71004733
She came back. That's how dumb people you're defending are.

Treat her like shit for 2 years afterwards
>>
> Men love young ass and will fuck anything if given the opportunity and no consequence

>Women are whores and will find a man with the most resources.

>Water is wet

The faster you learn to stop fighting nature, the more ass you'll get and the less frustrated you'll be.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.