[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a Mexican lawyer become so operator, did he go to delta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: benicio.jpg (286 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
benicio.jpg
286 KB, 612x380
How does a Mexican lawyer become so operator, did he go to delta school for that?
>>
>>70993930
It's actually not that difficult to learn how to use a firearm, but I'm pretty sure his rage and need for vengeance was a factor.
>>
>>70993930
Knowing that he gets to rape mexican drug traffickers regulary while his american amigo watches, motivates him to go the extra mile, which is necessary if you want to be a such a operator
>>
he could have easily been in the military before becoming a lawyer
>>
>>70993930
Why do you think there is anything even remotely funny about re-posting this? There is no joke here.
>>
>>70994504
>it's a question.

sick tv reference bro
>>
File: 1465623643508.webm (3 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
1465623643508.webm
3 MB, 1280x533
This was such a beautiful moment in the film.

>Let's not make this personal, even though I had your wife and child killed by throwing them into acid
>>
>>70995785

I thought its the kid who took a skinny dip
>>
>>70995785
great moment. it's a fucking nice film. fuck contrarians.
>>
>>70995785
It really was great. The way he slowly leaned back to make time for it all to sink in.
>>
>>70995969
They're too busy losing any credibility they had left by defending BvS.
>>
why was blunt's character such a cunt in this?
can she not comprende getting her loved ones thrown into acid
>>
>>70996113
She was clearly miles out of her league. It's surprising they even gave her that job in the first place, or that they didn't boot her sooner.
>>
>>70996145
why do female characters always have to be such cunts, can't we just have a non try hard badass female that isn't droning on about morals their entire screen time and being a general bitch
It's the skyler effect
>>
>>70996145
They didn't want someone in their league. They needed someone out of their depth who would just go along with things and not ask questions.
>>
>>70996013
what if i like both films?
>>
>>70996113
>>70996145
>>70996265
>>70996587
She's a competent character for what she was doing before CIA; she has no problem taking out the mexican cop that tries to ice her and handles the opening scene well.

The things she has issues with involve going past the realm of law, esp. with regards to civilians. In the world of CIA and black ops she's in the dark--they all but put that in bold lettering on the screen when it switched back and forth between the crisp gen3 light amplification of the black ops and the blurry gen1 of the swat gear.

She (and to a lesser extent her partner) are a stand in for YOU, the American audience.

The movie was basically Apocalypse Now: Mexico Edition except in this Kurtz is fully supported by the CIA and a team of lawyers that have determined the exact way he can do what he wants and have it be legal. Like in apocalypse now, you're meant to see the truth in what he says, and question the circumstances that requires him to do what he does rather than his actions themselves. The move pretty blatantly spelled all of this out.
>>
like the wire this movie seems to be made for redditors to feel like they have street knowledge
>>
>>70996113
>>70996265
Surely you can understand how his actions, while effective, were monstrous?

You can sympathize with him (I do) and understand why he did what he does but it doesn't make his actions moral.
>>
>>70997301
It's more just a scathing indictment of the whole drug war and what lengths the US is willing to go to avoid legalization.
>>
File: 1457492327848.jpg (13 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1457492327848.jpg
13 KB, 300x407
>>70994448
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.