[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such an asshole to kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Alan_Grant.jpg (43 KB, 1016x554) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Grant.jpg
43 KB, 1016x554
Why was he such an asshole to kids?
>>
File: SamShepherdpeaky_3052607b.jpg (65 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
SamShepherdpeaky_3052607b.jpg
65 KB, 620x387
>>70991538
some people don't like kids
>>
>>70991538
The kids were assholes to him first.
>>
>>70991538
I'd respond the same way if an obese loudmouth runt was making fun of my life's work.
>>
Because kids fucking suck. Why do you think this board is so bad?
>>
>>70991538
>dedicate whole life and career to the study of dinosaurs
>some little shit comes and trivialises your work, in your work place

Gee, I wonder.
>>
Babies smell.
>>
>>70992913
That's not true.
>>
do we see him kiss his girlfriend once in the movie?
>>
>>70993106

Some of them smell.
>>
>>70991538
Because they smell. Have you even seen the movie?
>>
he was up of not with his wife
>>
>>70993195
what did i mean by this lol
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 900x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 900x659
>mfw seeing Ellie getting married to some random douche instead of Alan and watching them awkwardly talk in front of him instead of being together
Everyone says the Spino vs Rexy fight was the crime but the true crime was this.
>>
>>70993238
>mfw Alan got cucked
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.