[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOTORIOUS YOUTUBE STAR "KEEMSTAR" KNOCKED OUT AT C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 669.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
669.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
NOTORIOUS YOUTUBE STAR "KEEMSTAR" KNOCKED OUT AT CONVENTION
http://www.usatoday.com/story/online/2016/06/18/youtube-user-knocked-out-69/78617530/

Patrick Ryan, USA TODAY 1:01 a.m. EST June 18, 2016

A notorious YouTube user boasting over 1.7 million suscribers has been attacked by a fan at a convention. Daniel Keem, 38, known as "Keemstar" to his fans, became known for his coverage of various conflicts and disputes on the video sharing site. Controversial for his racist comments and alleged bullying, he was involved in a verbal dispute with an attendant of the "WebLive" Convention in his home state of New York when he was accosted and subsequently knocked out following a hit to the head. Discharged from Bronx General Hospital with a concussion, he is yet to make a statement

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/b1TX1mWgUjo
>>
>>
>grown men slapping one another

I wish someone would have busted in and shot the place up tbhhonest f@m
>>
>>70991237
alex is a stupid nigger
>>
>>70991237
alex
>>
>>70991237
Alex is a stupid nigger
>>
is this that unfunny faggot that was in the live stream of internet media awards where norm macdonald just made fun of him most of the time?
>>
>>70991237
alex is a stupid nigger
>>
I haven't heard of this dude for the longest time.

Last I heard, he ended up soliciting a 14 year old or something, got divorced and lost custody of his kid because the ultimatum of "it's us or you yelling threats at kids on the internet" ended with him picking the latter, and then his friends got killed in a drunk driving escapade where they tried to out drive a train and lost.

Now he's making fun of people for being fuck ups, when he's one of the biggest fuck ups?
>>
>>70991237
ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER
>>
>>70991237
alex is a stupid nigger
>>
>YOUTUBE STAR

>>>/v/eddit
>>
>>70991187
lol what a fag
>>
>>70991237
ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER
>>
not my keemy ;_;
>>
>>70991237
ALEX IS DOING THIS SHIT
EVERYONE TYPE IN CHAT ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER
>>
>>70991237
EVERYONE IN THIS CHAT TYPE
>>
>>70991237
ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.