[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does liking musicals make you gay? why is there so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 3666626_orig.jpg (301 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
3666626_orig.jpg
301 KB, 1100x619
Why does liking musicals make you gay?

why is there so many gay people in theater?
>>
>>70990553
singing is gay
>>
>>70990604
your gay
>>
>>70990553
Because drama and theater are inherently gay in nature.

In the Elizabethan times, it was taboo to have women in women roles so they would use pre-pubescent boys for the high voice so it was not uncommon for boys to be kissing other boys, this practice has been observed in other parts of the world (like Japan for example) so it is as-of-now unknown if there is a correlation between homosexuality and theater.

In conclusion, based on current knowledge, it's safe to assume that acting is sport of homosexuals.

Source:

http://www2.cedarcrest.edu/academic/eng/lfletcher/troilus/Papers/CAnagnos.htm
>>
>>70990553
there's nothing intrinsecally homosex in the metagenre, but it became popular by the time hollywood were full of flamboyant faggots, and so it became intrinsically coupled with masculine buttsex in the mind of the public
>>
>>70990690
>>70990812
Probably these. Damn shame too, because I love musicals since I did a couple and know the kind of work they put into that shit.
>>
Fags crave attention
>>
I hated musicals since I was a kid. Everytime I was watching a Disney film or a cartoon on TV and if there was a musical segment I'd either switch to another channel until it ends or do something else like go eat while they're singing.
>>
>>70990690
>In the Elizabethan times, it was taboo to have women in women roles
it was like that all over the world. even in greek plays men would play female roles and women would be in the chorus. same for kabuki theatre.
>>
>>70990975
what else have you done a couple of
>>
all the costumes and pageantry attracts flamboyant types
>>
File: 960.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
>>
>>70991204
Same, I couldn't understand the sudden burst into song, I despise it in movies

However, musicals in person can be pretty good, but if you're going out might as well head for the opera or an actual play instead
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.