[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE TONY GOT WHACKED LMAO!!!1 Why? By who? >IT WAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sopranos ending.jpg (202 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
sopranos ending.jpg
202 KB, 790x444
>DUDE TONY GOT WHACKED LMAO!!!1

Why? By who?

>IT WAS DA LETTER MENS JACKET GUY!!!1

But who is he and for what reason?

Sopranocucks that believe this theory can't seem to ever justify why Tony was whacked - they just say he was whacked and that's that.

Someone would have to pay out the nose for some guy to shoot a mob boss in a busy restaurant.
>>
creator of the show already said he didn't die, fags just don't listen
>>
It was his mom. Anyone who doesn't see that will die by their own mother.
>>
anyone who says he didn't die is a walking talking living breathing meme machine
>>
He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some cambodian kino board, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff
>>
>But who is he and for what reason?

NY did it after they saw how Phil was killed, head crushed, in front of his family.
>>
>Why? By who?

I dont know, maybe by the people he constantly fucked over?
>The russian mob
>patsi
>the new york crew
>one of Phil' relatives because he was whacked in front of his family and brutally got his head crushed
>little carmine in a move for power
>Paulie

But who is he

>hitman or goon from another mob

for what reason?

>money, or revenge
>>
>>70990497
What if it was just some BLM whacko that thought he looked like a cop?
>>
File: carmine-galante.jpg (31 KB, 515x356) Image search: [Google]
carmine-galante.jpg
31 KB, 515x356
>Someone would have to pay out the nose for some guy to shoot a mob boss in a busy restaurant.
>>
>>70990806
Rey dies at the end of star wars episode 7

>Why? By who?

I dont know, maybe by the people she constantly fucked over?
>The Empire
>Greedy junk jard people
>Those shady fucks at the bar

But who is he
>hitman or goon

for what reason?
>money, or revenge

Your logic makes perfect sense. I guess it's pretty much confirmed that Rey dies at the end of Star Wars 7.
>>
>>70990497
>Nott realise it doesnt matter if he got whacked or not, and that its completly up to the viewers interpretation

Good job missing the point completly
>>
>>70990862
Does the entire Star Wars movie have hints at Rey dying? No it fucking doesnt, the final season of Sopranos is just chock full of hints that tony will die.

>"you dont hear it happen do you?"
>"Funny thing is, I didnt even hear the gunshot till it was over"
>Tony eats orange, a commom symbol of death in the Godfather, a great influemce on the Sopranos
>Members only man goes to bathroom, just like michael corleone does when he does the hit in the Godfather
>Tony sleeping in the bed with the assault rifle looks like hes dead in a casket
>multiple POV shots within last scene, ending with blackness
>Meadow cant park quick enough to block the mobster to shoot Tony in the booth
>members only jacket was worn by Eugene, who did a hit at a resaraunt much like where Tony is at
>>
>>70991108
>orange
he's eating onion rings
>>
>>70991725
he eats an orange at the meeting of the families when they hash out a deal to kill Phil
>>
Him dying is the only acceptable ending.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.