[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any good kino about the creation of the constitution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Is there any good kino about the creation of the constitution?
>>
get this bait out of here
>>
File: JohnAdamsHBO.jpg (41 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
JohnAdamsHBO.jpg
41 KB, 300x400
>>
Constitution only applies to humans.
>>
>>70986387
Soon it will be illegal to be white. Reading this I can say the libcuck's end game is to make everyone live like pre-columbian tribes, since they believe they were all peaceful loving people before the evil white man showed up and enslaved everyone. Of course they're too fucking scared to even leave their neighborhood, let alone spend some time in the wilderness. The british colonies here were evil, now the constitution is evil too because... it was written by white men in a country that was 95% white. Imagine that!
>>
>>70986749
>a country that was 95% white
There were so many black slaves in the early US that they had to count them as 3/5 of a human when they decided that state population would determine representation.
>>
>>70986826

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
>>
>>70986387
this makes sense to me
>>
File: deadzo.jpg (66 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
deadzo.jpg
66 KB, 717x960
>>70986620

And what stops women from being humans? Women are real sweethearts, don't be nasty to them.
>>
File: picture.jpg (3 KB, 94x140) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
3 KB, 94x140
>>70986387
Look no further senpai
>>
>>70986387
What do they want to make constitutional?

Raping and killing legally? Ending economic competition that's based on intelligence and hard work?
>>
File: 1463088532074.gif (27 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1463088532074.gif
27 KB, 195x195
>>70986387
>>
That bitch ruined the Cant Stop The Music HDTGM episode despite being pretty good in the Mortal Kombat one

Maybe she subsconsiously sensed they invited her back because gay movei and shes gay
>>
>>70986993
>america fuck yeah: the movie
>>
>>70987033
What she's gay no way? I've listened to her appearances on many podcasts and she's never mentioned it once.
>>
>>70986387
No and there never will be because you can't make a movie with so little diversity.

However you can look forward to a Broadway play called "Framers" which will feature an all person of color cast and a few womyn as the writers of the constitution. It will win all the Tonys and be praised for its inclusivity and accurate portrayal of US history.
>>
>>70986989
me on the right
>>
>>70986387
No, I'd argue the Constitution is perfect for that reason.
>>
>>70986826
You're dumb
>>
>>70986387
the people who wrote the constitution put in it methods of updating it over time...
>>
>>70986387

the thing is women did weigh in by bitching at their husbands. half the reason slavery was abolished was because women had a distaste for it (because a lot of their husbands were banging slave girls.)
>>
File: White pop.jpg (152 KB, 2524x148) Image search: [Google]
White pop.jpg
152 KB, 2524x148
>>70986826
>>70986749
These are the census stats

Also keep in mind that the white pop until 1950 was almost entirely Non-Hispanic White, that's when It White Hispanics started to become relevant in the statistics and the proportion of White Hispanics:Non-Hispanic Whites rapidly changed over the next 50 years, so US was 72% White in 2010 but only 63% Non-Hispanic White
>>
>>70986993
Ant man is operated anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.