[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your best memories of Stargate SG-1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1861.jpg (251 KB, 836x600) Image search: [Google]
1861.jpg
251 KB, 836x600
What are your best memories of Stargate SG-1?
>>
>>70984949
>It's a Carter gets JAFFA'D episode
>>
>>70984949
>It's a Carter gets GOA'ULD'D episode
>>
>>70984949
It's a Carter gets SELMAK'D episode
>>
>>70984949
>It's a Carter gets ASGARD'D episode
>>
>>70984949
Literally anything to do with the Asgard or Goa'uld episodes.

Worst parts would be the filler episodes where they would run into some primitive society or some other spooky shit. Literally as bad as Star Trek holodeck episodes. Ori were shit tier also.
>>
The one where Daniel had sex with a girl.
>>
anything that wasn't total filler garbage which had nothing to do with the lore or overall of the show
and the early feminist carter shit, that was awful
and Teal'c's faggot son and shit family that was also bad
>>
>>70985682
>Teal'c son will never be based as fuck and join SG1 in the later seasons so we can see a Jaffa tag team blowing the fuck out of Goa'uld across the galaxy.

Why live?
>>
>>70984949
>It's a Carter gets REPLICATOR'D episode
>>
>>70985621
>Literally anything to do with the Asgard or Goa'uld episodes.
This.

The Nazi aliens were a great episode... but then there were the Linea episodes. What the fuck was the point of her character? No payoff.
>>
>>70985722
I wonder if Teal'c looked at Ryac like Hank looked at Bobby.

Skinny ass bitch.
>>
>>70985888
Teal'c must have got cucked, they should have had his son be a BIG GUY like him with his own catchphrase.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 610x343
>talking down to filler episodes
>forgetting this gem
Filler in most shows is dreadful, yes. But every now and again, something wonderful happens
>>
>one shot stuns
>two shots kill
>three shots disintegrates
Whoever wrote that script must have been the bane of every other writer. Now every motherfucker had to be shot twice or the neckbeards like me would pounce on them.
>>
>>70985987
White mushroom people who all get sick.

Blue crystals.

The ripoff of that digging in the Earth movie where they even got a goa'uld that looked like million dollar baby.

Bane.
>>
I wish there was a Stargate series based in like 2030 or some shit so we could see the progress of the program.
>>
HAMMOND OF TEXAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDwIAJ_n7E

Unironically laughed at that scene
>>
When do you think full disclosure to the public of the program would have been made? 20 years later? 50? Surely they couldn't keep it as a secret forever.

Also what was the purpose of NASA? Was it just a front for the Stargate program to hide the technology they really had?
>>
File: Goold.jpg (127 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Goold.jpg
127 KB, 600x450
>>70985402
"Carter gets Goolded?"
>>
>>70986152
I think the Stargate Program died in 2011. Already we were crawling from a recession in the middle of a political climate of skullfuckery. They just wasted untold billions building the daedalus fleet - which all got blew up. The planet from Galaxy, blown up which also killed a US Senator...

There's ISIS and global instability... maybe the higherups finally pulled the plug.
>>
If you were the President and knew all this Stargate shit was going on how the fuck could you still concentrate on petty domestic politics?
>>
File: 1369454344544.jpg (106 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1369454344544.jpg
106 KB, 724x844
>>70984949

Watching it everyday with my dad

it was his favorite show
>>
>>70985682
I love the 200th episode where they spend the entirety of the episode making fun of her "just because my organs are on the inside" bit
>>
File: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (108 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg
108 KB, 700x393
GOOLD?
>>
Not really that filler-y anyway because we learn more about the Ancients epochal fuckups.
>>
I don't know why, but for some reason whenever I think SG-1 I think that episode where they go to the planet that's completely underground, and get replaced by cyborgs.
>>
File: 1456113385558.jpg (57 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1456113385558.jpg
57 KB, 700x461
>>70987150
COMTRAYA!
>>
So why can't replicators have a "soul"?
>>
>>70987514
but they do
just ask fifth ;;
>>
REPLICATOR'D
>>
>>70987957
>you will never have a qt replicator gf

why live
>>
>>70987074
god and i thought that was bad, the fucking isn't she perfect guy is worse.
>>
>>70987986
good point,
kys
>>
>>70988027
too scared of pain tbqh
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.