[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about a thread in which help each other try to find movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18
How about a thread in which help each other try to find movies we can't seem to remember much about?

I only remember this scene where this couple is about to have sex and the guy is about to take of his pants then she asks what are you doing that's disgusting, it's sci-fi flick set in the future
It's anything around 2006 or before
>>
uh, Demolition Man?
>>
>>70984556
Yes thank you anon. May your day be blessed.
>>
Here goes nothing. Grasping at staws....There was a movie I saw once (I think it was a 90s or early 2000s movie) where there is an evil seductress redhead as the main character. She was a really thin MILF with short red hair, and there was one scene in particular, where she sat on a big desk and crossed her legs trying to seduce her boss (an old man), when she did that u could see where her pantyhose started. Someone help? Iv never seen it since and unfortunately only remember that scene
>>
watched these two some years ago on SBS here in Aus, which is known for it's raunchy foreign films

1:
>language is french or german, maybe
>at one point a rough, angry brother (maybe early teens) helsp his sister escape from an asylum/hospital of some sort by climbing over a tree that is leaning against the back wall
>the sister has autism/is mentally handicapped in some way, and doesn't talk much, and injures her foot/leg in the escape
>the siblings run through a field/forest to escape, and eventually take refuge under a bridge in a town
>the brother, seeing the sister's wet shirt, gropes and kisses her, but then gets angry and blames the girl for making him feel that way
>the siblings eventually get to a house (which I guess they have been searching for) and break in
>the girl sits on the swingset in the backyard
>the boy threatens/takes hostage the owners of the house, and smokes a cigarette (which I remember the house owners being particuarly annoyed about)
>the boy eventually burns down the house as the police come and take his sister away

2:
>dinner party
>one guest is a slave, or new employee of the main man
>man accidentally kills woman (possibly a prostitute) when she falls and hits her head on the corner of the table
>ends with him jumping off a building
>animation wipes over the screen, from the ground up and shows him flying away, instead of falling and smashing the ground
>>
>>70984517

It was a movie that was kind of erotic, it was medieval, seemed to be from the late 70's or early 80's

There's a lot of sex, there's this escene where a girl is "sick" and is naked in the bed and several people watch her, there's like this lady that is virgin and wants to see how sex is like so her older maid fucks this soldier, there's some.

there's also this gang rape and the girl starts to enjoy it.
>>
>>70985266
spiderman 2?
>>
>>70984517
a nigger finally triumphs
all i can remember
>>
>>70984517
>I only remember this scene where this couple is about to have sex and the guy is about to take of his pants then she asks what are you doing that's disgusting, it's sci-fi flick set in the future
it's nowhere near 2006 but im pretty sure that happens in barbarella.
>>
>>70985368
Django Unchained
>>
>>70985107
Can I add one to your list?

>Italian or something, Eurpeon
>Guy owns an ice cream shop
>Has 3 cute girls work for him
>He collects pubes
>At one point he shares a milk bath with one of the girls

Probably saw it 20 years ago but fuck that movie made me diamonds
>>
>>70985434
that's it thanks
>>
>>70984995
if it helps. she is wearing a white buttondown shirt with a grey pencil skirt for most of the movie and is trying to hide a crime somehow
>>
>>70985473
I think that's God's Comedy. or maybe another JCM movie.
>>
>>70985322
it was spiderman 1 but thanks anyway
>>
>>70986003
oh yea
>>
>>70984517
I heard about a movie where a guy goes into a pressurized room and it causes all the dirt in his pores to come out like play-dough spaghetti.
>>
>>70985917
>God's Comedy
Thanks man, that a decade old mystery solved
>>
>>70985266
Flesh and Blood

The older maid you speak of is the voice actress who play Bart Simpson, btw.
>>
>>70986540
Holy fucking shit, also thanks
>>
>>70985404
sleeper?
>>
>>70984995
Someone please help... Maybe you guys could list movies with evil redheads?
>>
Okay here goes.
The movie takes part underwater in a resort of some sort or maybe it was a submarine. The people end up having to escape and the movie ends with them having to swim to the surface. I think someone died in the swimming scene but i could be wrong about that.
>>
This is either from a movie or a TV show.

A scene in which a thief, or group of thiefs break into a house, and one of them falls asleep on a bed during the robbery.

I don't know of why this scene stands out in my memory.
>>
>>70984995
Single White Female
>>
>>70988176
Deep Blue Sea
>>
This is definitely something from the 00s or later. Possibly European.

I don't actually remember the genre anymore, but I think it was some psychological thriller or horror or something like that, or just an artsy drama maybe.

The protagonist, which I think is a middle aged family man, is having dinner with his family or something around the kitchen area, and he sees them communicating in signs behind his back, like occult hand signs and gestures and shit.

This is the only scene I remember, but it was very memorable, it was shot in an extremely creepy and very paranoia-inducing way.
>>
>>70989343
Caché
>>
>>70989418
Really? That's the last thing I'd think to look it up in, since I distinctly remember Cache being boring as fuck and having no resolution at all, but actually now that I think of it, it would be a perfect explanation as to why I only remember that one scene and nothing else!

Do you remember the context of that btw? I have to get the movie again to search for the actual scene, which will take a while. No one's mentioning it on IMDB forums.
>>
>>70989217
Nope.
I don't remember any sharks and I'm also pretty sure that it was older, like 80s or earlier.
>>
>>70984517
I'm looking for this one Tarantino movie that has some nigger jokes and a lot of violence in it
>>
>>70989651
Try these:

Abyss

Leviathan
>>
>>70989731
>Leviathan

The 1989 movie.
>>
>>70989731
>>70989761
Neither of those either.
I think it was more of a drama without any supernatural elements.
Appreciate the effort though.
>>
Okay this is perfect. I have an old memory from when I was around 2 at a drive in with my parents. This would make it around 1987 give or take. From what I remember on screen it was a fire lit cave or earthen room with some serious 80s makeup on a witch like character. I think there were two. It had some gore elements I think, possibly involving magic, murder, and/or cannibalism.

Movies I've considered in the past but I'm not convinced fit include Willow and The Princess Bride.
>>
>>70989718
eastern promises
>>
>>70989848
The Poseidon Adventure
>>
>>70989849
Clan of the Cave Bear
>>
Movie about the plague or something and some knight is taking some woman somewhere. they light their hands on fire
>>
>>70989625
other anon is wrong I'm pretty sure. nothing with hand signals in cache
>>
>>70989972
black death
>>
my god she is a literal 10/10
>>
This is actually from a show and I don't really want to see it cause I'm pretty sure it was on ABC in the early 2000s and it's just nagging at me.

All I remember is that it was supposed to be intense but there was odd things going on like a scorpion in a toilet that was about to be used and a man running on a rooftop (and jumping off?) to catch a bee or insect that was flying away.
>>
>>70990047
No.
>>
It's an old carton. Maybe Disney maybe Ub Iwerks, I have no idea. Can't even remember if it was in black and white or in technicolor. Only thing I remember is a fat man/animal sitting on a chair at a theater without knowing some other dude's feet were under the chair. The other guy starts freaking out about his crushed feet and I can't remember anything else. This scene used to terrify me as a kid for some reason
>>
>>70989187
no. thats not it. The main character was either a business lady or a secretary, cuz I remember her being dressed professionally alot. She was thin, short red hair, long legs and constantly seducing her boss during the movie
>>
>>70989895
Nope. Getting closer at least.
>>
Two hobos or buy or kidnap a prostitute and drive around having sex with her. Some random virgin fucks her and she orgasms and they freak out. One of the hobos raped the other one.
>>
Bad guy shouting "Now things are looking up!" Then falling through something I think. Kid was involved.
>>
I remember a movie where someone either opens the fridge, or opens under the sink and there's a disgusting creature under it. Scared the shit out of me as a kid but I don't remember what movie it was. Ring a bell to anyone?
>>
>>70990254
Ghoulies
>>
>>70990254

Basket case?
>>
There was some movie my dad was watching on tv when I was young, the mid 90s. The scene I remember is like an alien exploding in front of a crowd... and maybe the alien was disguised as a person, but I don't really remember. And then I remember a dog came up and started eating part of the exploded alien meat and then my dad turned it off because he said it was too scary for me. Sometimes I remember that movie and I wonder what it was.
>>
>>70988176
the abyss?
>>
>>70990311
don't think so...

>>70990321
might've been. Is there a scene where something like that happens?
>>
>>70990144
Try searching YouTube for "van beuren tom and jerry". I think I saw that in one of his old cartoons.
>>
>>70990386
Mars Attacks
>>
this one took place in a post apocalyptic world very similar to mad max thunderdome but this one was was way gorier. just remember that it was a small group of warriors having to fight in a cage against a bunch of crazy looking characters and some chick who's one of the good guys bites a tongue's guy off. pls, help. cant remember any actors but ive been dying to find it. think it was early 90s
>>
>>70990434
Already suggested and no.
>>
>>70984517
Pretty easy one if you've watched it but I just cant remember the movie's name

This artsy indie movie is about a director making a documentary on a prostitute, and this prostitute is played by like 5 or 6 different actresses throughout the movie.

There's some power play and a "happy ending" in the end
>>
>>70990527
I dunno, but it sounds awesome.
>>
>>70990466

Thanks a lot
>>
File: 1456772136489.jpg (75 KB, 520x784) Image search: [Google]
1456772136489.jpg
75 KB, 520x784
>>70988176
Fucking found it.
The movie that I was looking for was Captain Nemo and the underwater city (1969).
>>
A guy is sitting , doing some busy work, he is facing the audience (I don't remember what he was doing) a woman is taking to him, she is in the bath robe after a while she disrobes and she is naked.. And she walks away..
>>
>>70990841
it was. that movie was fucking brutal.
>>
File: 7988156481_0d000ec3ff_b.jpg (199 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
7988156481_0d000ec3ff_b.jpg
199 KB, 1024x682
nobody ever knows about this one:

is an 80s or 90s western. at some point a topless girl enters a tub with some loose jeans, intended for men, and in the next scene she gets out of with very tight, wet jeans.

did i dream it? was it a jeans ad instead of a movie?
>>
>>70990527
Doomsday? Though it's not early 90s...
>>
>>70990386
Dreamcatcher?
>>
>>70991284
definitely not doomsday..thats hot garbage
>>
>>70990016
>>70989418
>>70989343
I have checked the entire Cache now, and it's definitely not it I'm afraid. Any other ideas?
>>
When I was young probably in early 90's I remember older siblings watching a movie where some kind of aliens or monsters have a colony under the sand and some teens find it by jumping on a certain spot and falling through the sand? Creatures were pink like the colour of a sunburnt Englishman if I recall correctly..
>>
File: Proxy Paige.jpg (21 KB, 313x480) Image search: [Google]
Proxy Paige.jpg
21 KB, 313x480
>>70984517

Help me.

I don't remember anything about the movie besides these 3 things:
1- a piano almost kill a guy. It falls from the second or third stre of a building.
2-a guy is bit by a dog, the owner of the dog (a old lady) helps him
3-ending twist. apparently the main character was involved in a car accident at the beginning of the movie, everything was just a delirium. I remember him being bloody, someone talking to him in a street, it's night and there are alot of lights.

That's what I remember. The film was kinda surreal. I've seen it in my 10s, so it's something that came out in the '00 decade.
>>
>>70991259
Bad Girls
>>
>>70990527
The blood of heroes?
>>
>>70991456
Is it Stay?
>>
>>70991378
The Gate II: Trespassers
>>
>>70991487
my fucking nigga for the win!!! finally found it. thanks homie. may you get all the endless pussy you desire
>>
There was a film from the early 10's. I remember a scene where a group of soldiers drop off a Scientist to a guy by a plane. They're in a field and the other hostages end up crashing the plane. One of the guys was quite big.
>>
>>70991521
I don't think that's it, thanks though
>>
>>70991691
Smokey and the Bandit II: Smokey is the Bandit.
>>
>>70991691
Problem Child 2
>>
>>70991459
thanks, that seems to be

thought i couldn't find anything about the jeans scene, i'm not gonna watch the whole thing: it looks terrible.
>>
>>70987299
top tier, good call anon
>>
>>70991691
Oh, that was Marvel(tm) presents Superman v Batman(r)(tm)
>>
Saw back on sci-fi a long time ago.

This man and woman are in an underground bunker or whatever. There's lots of spiders running around. There's a giant web and someone is in it or falls into it.
>>
A man seems to be having strange visions. There's a concert scene where his wife flashes her tits and he confronts her later, which she denies.

Later he's walking through his house and catches a glimpse of a woman covered in frogs, showering.
>>
i saw this on TV in the mid 90's. all i remember is the main character is a boy maybe 12-14 whos running away and gets into all kinds of trouble. he's trying to get a card or something? But at one point he gets caught by these people and they tattoo a snake on his arm, he also has an eye patch towards the end of the movie. I remember him driving a car a lot and that really stood out because he was so young and i thought that would be really bad ass.
>>
>>70992395
Motorama
>>
Theres a movie i saw where a man fought or broke up with his girlfriend ( i cant remember) And he took his girlfriend role as a Reltionship columnist and started writing as if he Was her and had success and started fucking her newspaper editor and stayed with her in the end
Cant remember the name though, help me find out the name guys, please
>>
>>70985816
Basic Instinct?
>>
Help! There's a scene in which there's a evil black Ferrari 355 that got melted by lava. I don't really remember that much but what movie was it?
>>
>>70992788
Good Advice
>>
I watched this one live action, partially animated film in the 90's, but it might be older than that. It was about this one animated character going on a train, and then there was a kaiser looking cartoon building bombs to drop into the real world. It had a very sketchy style and was mostly empty white space.
>>
File: 1466054459925.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1466054459925.gif
2 MB, 275x275
Bill Gatesesque/ceo/game developer guy that doesn't actually play games has his wife kidnapped but turns out it's a ruse his wife devised to get him inspired and guy plays on original xbox live to get through a game he developed or whatever with strangers and each one that plays with him gets a million dollars. The game is like an mmo halo.

Someone help me it was something I watched years ago on a primo channel and can't recall at all the name.
>>
>>70990386
Dog eating a piece of an alien: Xtro
>>
>>70991456
Damn I can't help but fap to the depraved shit she does.
>>
>>70993438
He gets "location" of his wife when he gets to the end of the game.
>>
I watched this movie in the late 90s or early 00s

The only scene I clearly remember is a kid chasing someone into a foresty area and when the kid catches up to the person, the persons head does a 180 and it's revealed to be a really spooky looking grey/alien

I've watched a shit ton of alien movies made between the 70s to 00s and have never found it
>>
>>70993438
Shit I know this movie. I can't remember its name but I know what you're talking about.
>>
>>70993798
Fuck come on don't give me blue balls, remember the scene where the guys wife wants sex but he denies her and she watches him play when he mentions money then when he does die in game because it had 1 life stipulation and she denies him access and blue balls him?
>>
>>70984517

Ok here is mine. I think it is a movie. Some people live forever, I don't know if they are vampires or what. They get so bored with being immortal that they do strange shit, like pretending to be a scarecrow for a while. That's all I remember.
>>
>>70984517
Scene where a guy presses a wine glass over a girls breast. Some of the first tiddies i saw in the early 2000s what the fuck is this movie?
>>
>>70995401
Jojo Battle Tendency?
>>
File: eightleggedfreaks.jpg (89 KB, 550x415) Image search: [Google]
eightleggedfreaks.jpg
89 KB, 550x415
>>70992216
>>
>>70995703
>>70992216
Either this or Arachniphobia
>>
>>70993438
what the fuck is this please find out
>>
Kids movie probably from the 90s where a kid finds a baby dragon/lizard looking thing and his old guy uncle/dad/grand dad see it and have a heart attack.
>>
>>70984995
That sounds like Jamie Lee Curtis in Fierce Creatures.
>>
File: 1465424640357.jpg (61 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1465424640357.jpg
61 KB, 500x539
>>70995832
Thank fuck, atleast I'm not the only one who watched it and can't recall it's title, thought I was insane...
>>
>>70988176
Deep Star Six
>>
>>70989343
End of Days
>>
>>70984517
Demolition Man
>>
File: sphere[1].jpg (64 KB, 650x250) Image search: [Google]
sphere[1].jpg
64 KB, 650x250
>>70989848
Sphere
>>
>>70995971
I also have a vivid memory of watching a show/movie on Australian tv in the early 00s where a guy gets sucked into a Half Life 1 style world and there's this girl with him that's helping him out. She tells him to enter a cheat code and he says something really corny like "huh, a girl that cheats". It's not eXistenZ btw.
>>
>>70990153
This is a shot in the dark but that kind of role was often played by Bo Derek.
>>
>>70989943
That hand gesture signifying imminent rape.
>>
>>70993438
Sounds like an episode of Law & Order or CSI.
>>
File: zW8xDsO[1].jpg (672 KB, 1992x3000) Image search: [Google]
zW8xDsO[1].jpg
672 KB, 1992x3000
>>70996096
Or Morgan Fairchild.
>>
The movie I'm thinking off is about these two chicks who are witches or something, they're immortal and they keep killing each other so they can marry some guy who I think is a plastic surgeon or something. I'm pretty sure it ends with him dead and the two of them being hideous because of all the murder.
>>
>>70990527
Maybe one of the Cyborg movies
>>
Demolition Man. That scene was an homage to Barbarella.
>>
>>70993438
eXistenZ? Probably not tho
>>
>>70995549
>Jojo Battle Tendency

I don't watch asian cartoons, thanks for trying. American cartoons are better.
>>
File: 1465890216226.png (350 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
1465890216226.png
350 KB, 641x481
>>70996057
I've never watched eXistenZ, is it worth watching? I know it has Jennifer Jason Leigh and I really liked her in Hateful 8 and it's giving me more appreciation for her as an actress. Watched Single White Female a couple days ago ands pretty good imo.

>Single White Female

Sounds like a porn title, guess I've been on internet too long.
>>
File: 1408543297950.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950.png
29 KB, 633x758
Film is set in America during its expansion in the musket era. It is about men looking for Gold on the River bed. Two brothers find a massive clump of gold and have a short stand off in the night watching it, one of the brothers takes it and runs off onto a boat, the brothers kill each other and the gold is lost to the water.

Plz help
>>
>>70996126
The game they play looks like some shit you'd see in background of one of those retarded ads episodes where they jam on buttons though.
>>
I think i's easy to guess but fuck, i don't remember the name:
> Main character spends almost the whole movie trapped in a public phonebox
>A sniper is talking with him and will shot him if he doesn't do what he wants
>at the end comes the FBI with the wife and here comes the pew pew
>Fin
Thanks and sorry if i did some mistakes
>>
>>70996248

The Three Musketeers
>>
>>70996165
Death Becomes Her
>>
>>70996165
Found it myself, its called "Death Becomes Her".
>>
>>70996273
Phone Booth
>>
>>70996273
The Booth
>>
Need help finding a film I had watched on TV as a child.
Probably a 90's film.
It wasn't set in the future but it had something to do with time traveling and a time machine or something.
I remember someone found a large round stone that was later shown to be an alien egg which would hatch and abduct the person who had it.
Then the abducted ones were shown to be taken in an alien white beehive-like thing.
One cell had a dog running around, another one had an native Indian siting cross-legged.
>>
ok here is one for you, a film from the 80s where an alien comes down to earth like ET or he could be a robot or something, all i remember is that in one scene he starts reading books superfast like flicking the book from end to end. its a kids movie and stars a family with children who make friends with it
>>
File: 1465890686670.png (397 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1465890686670.png
397 KB, 637x476
>>70996293
Worth watching? My dick is diamonds everytime I see Meryl Streep especially in Deer Hunter.

>Tfw crying and have a boner
>>
>>70996314
Mac and Me? Does it end in a McDonald's?
>>
>>70996223
Honestly it's really corny and amateur so i was put off at first but it's pretty entertaining and the aesthetic is cool. Actually kinda wanna watch it again.
>>
>>70996305
Top tier movie, Keifer should do more va work, too bad mgsv was tapes mostly and would have appreciated seeing Venom say those lines instead.

>Carry their ashes into battle, we are Diamond Dogs
>>
>>70996305
>>70996309
Thanks guys
>>
>>70996314
Short Circuit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-qBUWOYfE
>>
>>70996313
Help with this pls guys ;(
>>
>>70996314
>>70996357
found it - short circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-qBUWOYfE
>>
>>70996422
>>70996485
thanks anon
>>
>>70996165
Death Becomes Her with Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep.
>>
>>70996290
No.
>>
>>70996223
SWF is really good. The plot is very cliché (even for back then), but all the actors gave good performances and the setting looked really good.

The "sequel" sucks.
>>
File: mac-and-me.gif (2 MB, 288x197) Image search: [Google]
mac-and-me.gif
2 MB, 288x197
>>70996314
>>
>>70996485
I fucking love Short Circuit, haven't seen 2 heard they dropped Ally Sheedy.
>>
>Horror Movie
>group of teenagers at a carnival at night
>they get slaughtered one by one
>not some supernatural monster shit, just some evil psycho(s)
>>
File: 1465881826745.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1465881826745.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>70996558
That high heel somehow pierces that guys skull made me laugh my ass off.
>>
>>70996313
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(film)
>>
i remember it looking kinda old, maybe 60s, it starts off with like two or three dudes in orange snow outfit things entering this house in the middle of nowhere during a blizzard, and when they were inside it there was like a hidden room that they found?

saw it on tv years ago and have never been able to figure it out
>>
>>70996692
Skull? His eye. It went through his eye.
>>
File: 1465696370953.jpg (298 KB, 1082x1404) Image search: [Google]
1465696370953.jpg
298 KB, 1082x1404
>>70996735
Still funny.
>>
>>70996657
KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park?

Just kidding. The Funhouse? It was amutant psycho though.

There's this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085415/

Death Scream. That might be it.

There's also Funland, but it was a crazy clown and I think you would have said so if the psycho was dressed as a clown.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091094/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
>>
>>70996816
Not for poor Sam
>gets raped
>gets told it was his own fault he was raped
>gets a heel to the eye

RIP little Sammy
>>
>>70989943
Nah man I'm positive it was a cave with two witches. I seem to remember them laughing and doing something with an eyeball and maybe a cauldron. The lighting was very red and the makeup for the two was very grotesque. Also they might have been guys.
>>
This one would be late 80's early 90's. I'll refrain from giving too much detail as some of my memory of it could be fabricated...

Think it was set in the future, possibly post-apocalypse, I just remember a sort of interrogation scene and some guy is laid down on a table and they put a load of what looks like ants all over his arm. I think his friends might be hiding and watching and then they help get him out?

For some resons I think they might have rollerblades on.
>>
The Secretary?
>>
>>70984517
80s or 90s horror movie. A group of students are in a prison or something. A ghost possesses one of the guys and he punches another dude so hard it makes a hole where his face was
>>
>>70997685

Here you go man
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2028457/
>>
>>70997685
Solarbabies
>>
>>70997877
Thanks dude!
>>
I've been looking for this film for ages and still can't find it

>French film
>Early 2000's
>Young girl helps her grandad escape from the old people's home he lives at
>Takes him to a bookshop he used to own by the sea side

Literally can't remember much else. Please help ;_;
>>
A movie i saw as a kid in the late 90s, but just from the type of movie it was and the visuals i remember i'm thinking it must have been from the 80s?

I'm pretty sure it was a post-apocalyptic setting. cars and racing was a huge part of it. There is a crashed F-117 or other stealth fighter that the bad guy uses to build a car or armor his old one. The good guy's car has a flaming running chicken on its side.

I'm almost convinced I made all this shit up, I've tried googling it, and when i ask my siblings who definitely also watched it along with me, they don't remember anything about it.
>>
File: jewish-hollywood-girls.png (4 MB, 1311x1748) Image search: [Google]
jewish-hollywood-girls.png
4 MB, 1311x1748
>>70984517
Why so many Jews ffs?
>>
>>70999276
why are you mad almost all of them are cute
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.