[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'M THE BABY! GOTTA LOVE ME! They "had" to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x245
>I'M THE BABY! GOTTA LOVE ME!

They "had" to love him, but did they really want to?
>>
No.
>>
File: the Real Baby Sinclair.jpg (237 KB, 622x470) Image search: [Google]
the Real Baby Sinclair.jpg
237 KB, 622x470
He's not even their actual baby. They found their genuine offspring but he was such an annoying shit they decided to keep the one they knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtfEg9osNcU
>>
File: brutal.jpg (9 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
9 KB, 236x188
>>70984423
>mfw the show ends with them dying
>>
>>70984423
What a great show, it's a lot more clever than people give it credit.
>>
>>70985874

Not really. In the end they find out the tests were a mistake.
>>
>>70986407

This, The final episode was totally depressing fucking shit. Damn liberals though had to make a cocksucking statement about the environment.
>>
>>70986879
They have a wizard magically change the results, so was it REALLY a mistake?
>>
>>70986917
>Damn liberals though had to make a cocksucking statement about the environment.
Wait what?
>>
>>70986939

Is that how it happened? I remember the other parents just getting tired of whatever was wrong with the original baby, and then saying "Let's just take this one before they mess him up too".

That's when the lab test dino came out towards the end in The Price is Right fashion saying the tests were a mistake.
>>
File: 1448004325101.png (92 KB, 771x557) Image search: [Google]
1448004325101.png
92 KB, 771x557
>>
>>70987005
>Snow falls, everyone dies.
>>
>>70987097

well done.
>>
File: latest.jpg (26 KB, 300x368) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26 KB, 300x368
Had a huge crush on the teenage daughter, when I was a kid.
>>
>>70987058
Yes they take the babies to a wizard who cuts the pink one in half so they can both have some because neither wants the green one. I'm sort of a twist of the Solomon story, the Sinclairs say they'll love him anyway while the the family decides to just take the green one back, then the Sinclairs bring up how the pink one still isn't technically their son so the Wizard in the woods says "Ah a request!" makes the paternity test doctor appear in a puff of smoke saying "The tests were reversed, I apologize completely"
>>
>>70987005

They block one natural habitat of some whateverthellitis and it off sets the eco system which causes a chain reaction that makes an ice age.

They're big fans of Al Gore.
>>
>>70984423
It was a shitty catch phrase.This was the time where every tv show character mascot needed a fucking catch phrases.
I blame the Simpsons.
>>
>>70987234
>crushing on Sally Struthers as a dinosaur

kinky
>>
>>70987058

Solomon did that to make the Sinclair's feel better. It's an episode about adoption.
>>
When I was a kid I thought war was an acronym for We Are Right because of this fucking show
>>
File: dinosaurs34-6.jpg (18 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs34-6.jpg
18 KB, 320x218
>>70987244
Actually what happens is they killed off the breeding grounds of a beetle which eat a particular vine which grows out of control without the beetles, so they decide to spray the entire world with herbicide to get rid of the vines but that kills all the plants so to then make more plants grow they decide they need clouds and conclude that because volcanoes makes clouds they should nuke a bunch of volcanoes which causes a nuclear winter.

It is the most accurate depiction of corporate thinking when they have this exchange...

Mr. Richfield: I don't know what you're talking about. This sudden coldsnap is a godsend. Dinosaurs are flocking to stores buying WESAYSO heaters, WESAYSO blankets and WESAYSO old-fashioned hot cocoa mix! (chuckles) We're going to have the best third quarter in history!

Earl: Uh...sir, I think this could be the last third quarter in history.

Mr. Richfield: Oh, don't turn into one of those environmental doomsayers, Sinclair. "Boo-hoo!" "It's raining acid!" "There's a hole in the ozone!" "You're hurting Flipper!" Bah! Bunch of tree-hugging pantywastes! They're always standing in the way of progress and it's our job to pave right over 'em!

Earl: I think you're missing the point, sir. The world may be coming to an end!

Mr. Richfield: Well, that's a fourth quarter problem. We'll drop a bomb on that bridge when we come to it! Right now, my biggest problem is trying to figure out what to do with all this money!
>>
>>70984423
REMINDER: they all froze to death
>>
>>70987178
>>70987244
I recall them specifically going for that ending because they knew the show was getting cancelled and decided to go completely balls
to the walls. Took quite a few shots at Disney as well

>>70987464
Stuff like this for example
>>
>>70987464
I read that in Sherman Helmley's voice
>>
File: Amen.jpg (8 KB, 190x285) Image search: [Google]
Amen.jpg
8 KB, 190x285
>>70987628

Nobody talks about "Amen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cUsYXa4yw
>>
>>70984423

I think it's amazing we live in a time where stuff like this will not get made.

It barely got made to begin with, but creature effects and puppeteering is just too expensive.

It's like with animation quality being shit in the west and the east, where there used to be legions of animators and money to rotoscope movements there's now Flash level tween motions and panning across a still frame.

Technological progress has killed crafts.

Bigger budgets than ever can't replicate what they did half a century ago. It's a weird feeling desu senpai.
>>
>>70987766
Yes, this was the pinnacle building upon the tech from the Ninja Turtles movies and I don't know if it will ever progress beyond this because CGI is just easier even if it's often worse.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.