[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speaking, with... long... and, short pauses... means, that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: lauriebream.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
lauriebream.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
Speaking, with... long... and, short pauses... means, that... I'm a, good ac...tor
>>
that's not why she does that, it's to make her seem like a robot...
>>
She's supposed to be an autistic lesbian but yeah she's crap why didn't they just stick to. ..oh nvm he died
>>
>>70983333
She's a milf though
>>
>>70983333
>girl does it
I'M A MAKE A THREAD DUDE
>Jeff Goldblum does it
I'M A FAP TO THAT
>>
>>70983849
peter gregory never would have pulled nearly as much shit as she did. So he needed to die.
>>
>>70983931
well the actor actually did die...
>>
it's meant to be a comedy, she's not supposed to be good, the show is to ape big bang theory and attract the same audience, but judge doesn't shill and it isn't good enough
>>
>>70983931
Sure bro. I'll pass your condolences on to his family
>>
>>70983976
>>Hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>70983959
>>70983985
>mike judge literally kills an actor so he can be written off the show

the man is a true genius
>>
>>70983902
That's like comparing comedian Cameron Esposito to legend George Carlin.
>>
>>70983959
Holy shit. This is news to me.
>>
>>70984200
>Carlin
>legend

Yeah maybe if you're a 13 y/o atheist who tries to be the le cool and edgy kid by telling abortion jokes
>>
>>70984389
Regardless of what you think about Carline, he's a legend. Sorry!
>>
Bring back Peter Gabriel!
>>
>>70983333
It's called: filling in episodic time.

When you need 40 mins for each show: the director has to make sure it is that length.
>>
>>70984510
From the dead?
>>
>>70984389
This guy >>70984478 fucks.

But seriously, if you don't like Carlin, fine. He's still a stand up legend. Can't deny that.

That's like saying Elvis or the Beatles are classics because you dislike the music.
>>
>>70984602
Elvis and the Beatles had incredible influence.
Carlin was successful
He is just as "legendary" as Tosh.
>>
>>70983333

>hey we need you to act autistic and weird so have a bunch of pauses and act robotic okay

she's playing a comedic character dude
>>
>Laurie will never bully Monica into a JAV-like office-lady-lesbian scenario
>>
>>70984202

That's why she came in so suddenly and really didn't have time for new lines to be written. She's literally speaking PG's lines, that's why her cadence sounds so stilted and awkward.
>>
>>70984711
i almost thought that was going to happen during that dinner
>>
>>70984538
yes
>>
>>70984202
yeah.

I knew the actor from PIG FUCK scene in The Master so I was familiar with his work
>>
>>70984651
George has had more influence is comedy than Tosh. Both are successful but which one gets mentioned more by modern day comedians? Def not Tosh.
>>
File: William-Shatner-Net-Worth.jpg (850 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
William-Shatner-Net-Worth.jpg
850 KB, 2560x1536
>>70983333
Well... said.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.