[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Lord of the Rings was remade in 2016, what would it look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lotr3.png (2 MB, 1623x792) Image search: [Google]
lotr3.png
2 MB, 1623x792
If Lord of the Rings was remade in 2016, what would it look like?

>Frodo and Sam are gay
>Gimli is black
>Aragorn is a woman
>>
Orcs are now the good guys
>>
>>70983056

Sauron and the orcs didnu nuffin, the white races forced them into the Mordor ghetto
>>
>>70983004
>Merry and Pippin have been replaced with 6 black women.
>>
Orcs are all white people and the free people of middle earth are glorious multicultural society of white women and no white men. The easterlings can be east asians because they aren't progressive.
>>
>Legolas is FtM trans

>Galadriel is now the main character, focuses on how tough it is for a woman elf in the patriarchal society
>>
>>70983004

Half of the men of Rohan are black
>>
gandolf is played by Gwendolyn Christie
frodo and sam are a homosexual couple living their lives until white christian sauron and his gang of far right nationalists threaten their lives so they must go to war
they join gimli( a paki) and legolas(played by a black androgynous artist)
>>
>>70983230
>WE WUZ RIDERS AND SHIET

>*smacks lips* yall ain't got no powah here gandalf da cracka
>>
>Saruman is asian
>Sauron's tower is shaped like a dick
>>
File: 2AKw2sK.webm (98 KB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
2AKw2sK.webm
98 KB, 260x462
>>70983303
heh
>>
>>70983004
>it's an autistic white people bitch about le evil SJWs episode
>>
>>70983821
Excuse me, you seem to have an ashtray in your ear.
>>
>>70983004
Cgi environments, orcs, and dwarves.

Over choreographed, emotionalless, overly long fight scenes

Idris Elba as Aragon w/ interracial love interest

Comic relief cgi character

Inside "meta" jokes, one liners, and long scenes of filler exposition in shot-reverse shot

One two hour movie that goes way over budget, fourteen hours of cut footage, sequels never filmed
Tell me I'm wrong
>>
>The Fellowship of the Ring
>The Two Towers
>The Return of the King Part 1
>The Return of the King Part 2

Also probably a lot of needless CGI and one of the Hobbits might be black.
>>
>>70983004
>here's your
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It would be the same but more CGI

It would still be White but people would bitch & moan about it, then scream "oscars so white" when ROTK wins all the Oscars
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.