[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the 'casting couch' real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466297633195.jpg (670 KB, 1901x2609) Image search: [Google]
1466297633195.jpg
670 KB, 1901x2609
Is the 'casting couch' real?
>>
>>70981903
Yes
>>
ask your mom lol
>>
>>70981918
Proof?

Did all A listers have to do it?
>>
>>70981953
It's for new girls not a-listers. Megan Fox likely fucked Michael Bay for Transformers
>>
>>70981953
Who do you think all those celebrities were sharing their fappening pics with?
>>
>>70981953
A listers, presumably, are the the ones who don't have to do it because they could just get a different role
>>
>>70982014
>>70982208
I used the word 'did' not 'do'. I was asking if current A Listers had to do it before they got famous.
>>
>>70981903
Does the pope shit in the woods?
And no, they probably go for a drink and do it in the car or something,
>>
>>70981903
it's how averagely talented actors and actresses get their foot in the door
>>
>>70981903
I don't really think it's unreasonable to believe that some girls trying to break into the industry sucked some cocks for small roles in TV and movies.
>>
>>70981903
post more Scully
>>
I don't believe there is a specific "casting couch", instead I feel its like all industries, where obviously its who you know that makes you successful. If that means going out for "social" events with directors/producers, etc, I'm sure that is very common

I live in LA and its pretty common to see some crusty old guy with some young girl out at a fancy dinner and you can only assume someone is doing someone else a favor

tl;dr
- go in for an interview and be forced to do some shit on a couch - no
- meet some producer at a party and get a little chummy, then maybe go out for drinks another day? - very likely
>>
>>70984209
This. Scully pics always /threads into Scully/Gillian Anderson threads.
>>
Absolutely

Helen Mirren, Tandy Newton and Jenny McCarthy have spoken about their encounters with the casting couch.
>>
>>70985900

>70's mega-feminist that believes a man putting his arm over his girlfriend's shoulder is inappropriate and domineering, a black with a chip on her shoulder and a madwoman

No major losses honestly.
>>
>>70984209
yes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.