[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you faggots like Fury Road? Shit was awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Why didn't you faggots like Fury Road?
Shit was awesome
>>
>>70981747
we did. fuck off with your low effort shit retard.
>>
Everybody loved this shit except a few outspoken retards who like to see everything fail
>>
File: 1463054792489.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463054792489.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
We did.
>>
File: vlad.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>70981747
>>
File: mfw.jpg (66 KB, 677x695) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
66 KB, 677x695
>watched road warrior as a kid
>thought it was awesome
>grew up
>thought fury road was pretty awesome
>girl i'm seeing tells me that she loved fury road
>we watch road warrior together at my place
>she's already asleep on my chest 20 minutes in

it's a good movie but some things just make me want to hate it
>>
I fell asleep three times before making it all the way through.

Worst movie to win an Oscar, let alone half a dozen or whatever.
>>
>>70981747
Everyone who hates this movie is pretending
>>
File: max.jpg (141 KB, 1077x513) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
141 KB, 1077x513
we've come so far that max eats double-headed lizards and turns into sir gruntsalot without even for one second matching the charismatic performance mels delivered with his interpretation over 30 years ago

what a wonder also that whereas in road warrior everyone was hunting for gas because it was so rare and precious here this seems to be not an issue. even less so considering that the villain has a party bus in his entourage with a freak who plays a flame-shooting guitar. and all of the characters drive through the desert for days because re-fuiling is of no concern. gasoline seems to exist aplenty. water not so much, therefore the baddie advises not to get addicted to it. like you can go without i

the digital look of the film, combined with its use of CGI, makes it easily the ugliest film in the series maybe even of this year. the plot a plot? is basically non-existent and where it shimmers through (like zoe kravitz nipples through her shirt) it just proves to be ludicrous, in a film that feels like three hours because it's that repetitive. this is man of shit all over again: one action scene that we have to watch over and over and over. they're driving, shooting, explosions, driving, explosions, shooting, driving, shooting, explosions. after 45 minutes I struggled to keep my eyes open and awake due to it's lack of anything interesting
maybe miller should return to making animated films about dancing penguins
>>
>>70982258
>trying this hard
>>
>>70981747
It was completely devoid of any substance. It had the most basic storyline in the entire series, essentially a two hour chase scene. The fight scenes weren't all that interesting for the most part, the most memorable of which occurring offscreen.
>>
>>70981747
it was.
dont worry about what the kids on this board think.
school will start back up in August
>>
>>70981747
yeah shit was totally epic :)))) so great xdd :)))) loved the EPIC action and car scenese :))))) witness me !!!111 SXXDxDddd We all totally luved it op lol wut u talking about :ppp ???
>>
>>70981747
Why was it so yellow? I get that it was set in a desert and meant to look arid, but deserts can be naturally aesthetically pleasing without any enhancement.
>>
we did
>>
>>70985592
>Why was it so yellow?
that's just what australia looks like
>>
>>70981747
It was good, but it was focused too much on Furiosa, didn't feel like a mad max movie
>>
>>70982258
Mad Max 1 is shit though
>>
>>70981747

It was an awesome movie. Normies everywhere loved it.

/tv/ got triggered because it had a woman in it. It was pathetic. To this day I can still hear the virgins cry.
>>
File: 1444736191510.jpg (879 KB, 2868x1980) Image search: [Google]
1444736191510.jpg
879 KB, 2868x1980
>>70985592
because le orange + blue = CINEMATOGRAPHY, and if a movie just isn't orange and blue enough that means you need to orange and blue the fuck out of it in post-production.
>>
>>70982258
can relate to what you are saying, but it's still not enough to make it crappy or unenjoyable. even with the dudes lines/bad acting(don't know his name), plot holes, and straying from original formulai are not enough to make it bad.
>>
>>70986060
you're right, those scenes look gorgeous
>>
>>70982187
I don't hate it, but I was just underwhelmed. It's just not my sort of movie.. >>70982701 sums up my opinion best. I actually like big spectacle movies but they have to engage as well, and this one didn't to me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.