[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: why.png (198 KB, 382x408) Image search: [Google]
why.png
198 KB, 382x408
Fuck this shitty, stupid, dumb as fuck show. This is one of the shittiest "le edgy cartoon" there is. All Seth McCuck shit is shit. Fuck, I'm sick of these kikes pushing this crap.
>>
The first two seasons are weak, but it comes into its own after that. To me it feels like another American Dad in that it got better the further away it got from the Family Guy staff.
>>
Why do they all have the exact same fucking expression? Is this supposed to intrigue me about them? The fact that they all look completely lifeless and devoid of any unique personality? That's supposed to make me want to watch this show?
>>
>>70980310
>le edgy cartoon

What?
>>
I thought it was a show he had to do because there wasn't enough diversity
forced by teh joo
>>
>>70980841
The eyes half open is a nigger culture thing. It shows that you don't giving no damn bout life, or something to that extent.
>>
File: they speak english in what.jpg (119 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
they speak english in what.jpg
119 KB, 624x416
>>70980885
you look like a bitch
>>
>>70980990
is keepin it real
>>
>>70981195
Keeping what real?
>>
It should be still running, with family guy getting canned in its placr
>>
File: Bobby-Hill.gif (1 MB, 280x147) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Hill.gif
1 MB, 280x147
>>70980310
It was shit, yeah, but it's biggest crime isn't that it's awful. It's that Seth MacFarlane got them to cancel King of the Hill to make room for it on the lineup.
>>
>>70980310
What is so "edgy" about it? Do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>70980310
Racist
>>
>>70981729
Honestly I'm somewhat glad KotH was canceled mainly because they later seasons were getting a bit to over the top (like in a Simpsons way). I'd rather it end still in a high point than end last it's prime. The series finale was great and the Adult Swim episodes were a extension
>>
>>70981913
The finale was absolute shit, but you're right about everything else. We don't need a zombie KOTH.
>>
>>70981267
keepin it real
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.