[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New suicide squad poster, reddit has a hate boner circlejerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 17
New suicide squad poster, reddit has a hate boner circlejerk going on over it now. But what does /tv/ think? I think it looks pretty kino, better than broody cliche shit
>>
Oh, reddit hates it now?

So we like it
>>
dc:4chan
marvel:reddit
>>
>>70979328
I like it.
>>
>>70979328
neat
>>
I like it
>>
I feel like the photoshopped in real faces look really jarring compared to the cartoony aesthetic that takes up most of the poster.

Should have just been fully drawn.
>>
>>70979328
Interesting concept but it could have been done better
>>
Like all that I have so far seen from this thing, it looks like someone saw Guardians of the Galaxy and went: Oh, we can do that too! Instead of Good Classic Music, we'll make it shitty cover versions though! Oh and let's add bad 90's iconography to it, just to fuck with people.

It MIGHT be a good movie, however, the marketing just seems horrendous thus far.
>>
>>70979328

Jesus Goddamn Christ

This isn't even Reddit-tier. This is Hot Topic-tier. We've reached critical pleb.

Reddit hate boner circlejerk where
>>
>>70979328
I like it. It fits with the overarching themes of the DCEU.
>>
>>70979540
Suicide squad is older than GOTG, way older, it's the leftovers of the dead movie: Supermax
>>
Looks like a fun movie.
>>
MOMS
>>
Reddit hates it? Then I like it :^)
>>
>>70980001
GONNA
>>
>>70979973
I understand that the property is older, the movie is not however.

Denying that the Suicide Squad Movie seems to be hugely influenced (to put it mildly) by GotG with the soundtack and the trailer and the whole thing SEEMS insane to me.
>>
It's like vomit for the eyes. Delightful.
>>
>>70979414
I saw a similar comment on Reddit. How about you head there
>>
>>70979973
And why do you think it is they've decided to make it now and execute it in the way they have? Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>70979328
I haven't been following this at all, who's the guy doing a kabuki pose at the bottom?
>>
>>70979540
Shut the fuck up. Thats so embarassaing for you that you can only lens films through capeshit

>heist flick
Wow its like someone saw Antman and wanted their own
>political flick
Wow its like someone saw Winter Soldier and wanted their own

You are a film illiterate manchild
>>
looks like a fuckin straight to dvd disney channel movie now wtf
>>
>>70980095
I don't go to Reddit, but considering your post, you must know the route back pretty well.
>>
Waller looks out of place and 'Worst.Heroes.Ever' is embarrassing. Other wise it is better than MCU copy paste jobs.
>>
lol, looks like it's appealing to scene kids.

Do scene kids still exist?

I'm too old for this shit.
>>
>>70979328

The "4chan likes everything reddit hates" bullshit aside, the poster looks v. weird to me. They're definitely trying to appeal the the larger audience, unlike BvS. It's just start to me.

I hope the movie is good though.
>>
>>70980147
So let's recap; A superhero movie with a group of antiheros on an adventure bigger than themselves is in no way inspired by, neither in marketing or soundtrack, by the OTHER superhero movie who first did this things 2-3 years ago which made probably a billion by now.

Sounds legit!
>>
>>70980292
>a group of antiheros

You fucked up at your first sentence dipshit
>>
Looks perfect for a notebook cover
>>
>>70980322
Nah, you're an idiot
>>
OP here

I tricked all of you. Reddit loves it.
>>
>>70980292
They are villains and the group was created in the 80s

Also Goyer mentioned that Warner wanted to do a Suicide Squad movie a long time ago, but with a smaller budget
>>
>>70980322
they were antiheros in GotG, they are technically villains now... what a huge important difference that dismantles my whole point....
>>
>>70979328
Just fuck off back to that shithole and stay there
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 465x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 465x548
>>70979328
>reddit doesn't like it so we collectively have to

Capeshit fans in a nutshell.
>>
>>70979328
>green arrows next to Rick Flag
>>
>>70979340

I like it. I always liked it. There's no "we"
>>
>>70979328
I actually saved it. looks good to me
>>
it looks like they spent more than 4 minutes making a movie poster and therefore I like it
>>
>>70980378
Again, semantics... Antiheros/Villains... whatever. I understand that the comic and group is older and maybe the plans to make a movie might be too... but look at the thing they are presenting us with ffs...

The movie MIGHT be a precious little snowflake like no other before it. But then the marketing is horrendous.
>>
>>70980470
>>70980465
>>70980464
must be nice having such low standards for what is good. I'm jealous.
>>
>>70979973
It's copying the style of the GOTG film though.
>>
>>70980510
post your gf
>>
>>70980379
>>70980350
>le wacky unlikely friends
>unrepentant murderers, a racist, and a cannibal

You dismantled your own point retard. And honestly the rest of your post isnt even worth reading.

Marvel invented soundtracks! Fuck you
>>
>>70980427
But both the dc reddit and /tv/ love BvS.
>>
>>70980492
The movies are fairly different even ignoring this.

>Villains forced by the government to go on suicide missions and fight a supernatural threat
>Space outlaws escaping prison and saving the galaxy from anihilation

OH BUT THEY HAVE JOKES SO IT'S THE SAME THING
>>
>>70979328
THIS IS THE WORST OFFICIAL POSTER IN HISTORY

is warner literally bankrupt after the Bvs debacle?
>>
>>70980533
Pretty much fits the GoTG except for the cannibal part.

Hell Gamora and Katana in the films are practically the same. Godslayer = Soultaker, both have beef with a big green nigger, considered the most dangerous women in their fields, etc
>>
>>70980533
The GotG soundtrack was hugely succesfull unlike any other in quite a while though. And they are clearly ripping it off poorly from that tracklist I saw. It's not a huge stretch here logically.... GotG was hugely succesfull and is, by many incluiding myself, regarded as the best marvel movie (maybe on one level with Winter Soldier). They could be a group of squirrels instead of villains and they could STILL be trying to ape the GotG "formula".
>>
it should have all been drawn instead of the real faces shoved in. Would have been pretty good.
>>
>>70980596
If you had read the SS leak, you'd know that the Sqwad decides to save the world at their own free will when Amanda Waller gets captured and subdued by the Enchantress and the Incubus.

So yeah, basically the same situation with the Infinity Gem in GotG.
>>
>>70980533
>>70980596
Lmao literally can't imagine what it would be like to struggle this much understanding the concept of studios want to emulate the success of other studios.
>>
>>70979414
I agree, but I actually kinda like it.
>>
>>70980749
>believing rumor bullshit from 4chan
>>
>>70980931
It wasn't from 4chan and there have already been several test screenings, knob
>>
>>70980753
Yeah. I mean Marvel themselves where trying to imitate the dark tone of Batman Begins when they did Iron Man and Hulk. And now DC is doing the same to Marvel since their new formula has been working out for them.
>>
they also released the soundtrack, anything of your liking /tv/?

Tracklist
1. "Purple Lamborghini" – Skrillex & Rick Ross
2. "Sucker For Pain" – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
3. "Heathens" – twenty one pilots
4. "Standing In The Rain" – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
5. "Gangsta" – Kehlani
6. "Know Better" – Kevin Gates
7. "You Don’t Own Me" – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
8. "Without Me" – Eminem
9. "Wreak Havoc" – Skylar Grey
10. "Medieval Warfare" – Grimes
11. "Bohemian Rhapsody" – Panic! At The Disco
12. "Slippin’ Into Darkness" – War
13. "Fortunate Son" – Creedence Clearwater Revival
14. "I Started a Joke" – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
>>
>>70979328
Who is this poster supposed to appeal to?

Is their demo 12 and under?
>>
>>70979328
>a question mark

The Riddler confirmed??
>>
>>70981131

>use Queen version of BH
>some fuccboi band is covering it

The fuck? Pay the damn money!
>>
>>70981131
those are some horrendous songs... excluding CCR and Eminem... Lil' Wayne and Skrillex...
>>
>>70981200
capeshitters

so...12 year olds
>>
>>70980668
>GotG formula

honestly commit suicide
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
265 KB, 334x393
>simpsons tagline

Is someone going to dodge bullets like in the Matrix too?
>>
>>70980065
I'd like to point out that the two songs most prominently featured in the promos are extremely accessible from a pop culture standpoint and are highly suggestive of one of the main underlying themes of the whole DCEU.

The 20th century brought us both the birth and decline of comic book culture, arguably modern-day myths. They started out as simple stories that slowly took on all the trappings of myth as time went on. Through the 70s and the 80s, the comics took on a darker, more "mature" tone to maintain appeal to their aging audience, but in doing so, they lost that air of myth. The heroes became more morally flexible and were often every bit as dark as the foes they faced.

Snyder gave us a world where, outside of the Batman, there appeared to have been long stretches of time(like most of the 20th century) where there were no superheroes operating openly like Bruce was. It's very strongly suspected that it was the Joker's actions that forced the Batman to retire, arguably stopping Bruce from awakening the "magic" of the comic book world and abandoning it to grit, darkness, and cynicism.

"I started a joke which started the whole world crying."
>>
I can't wait for the new black guy laughing video to be made after the reviews come in
>>
>>70981131
Is that real?
>Without Me soundtracks The Joker's return
Car crash incoming. Bring back the batdance.
>>
>>70979328
>Joel Kinnaman
>Kinnaman
>Kinnoman
>Kinno man
>Kino man

SS confirmed for kino.
>>
>>70980668
>ripping it off

go away
>>
>>70979328
>>70980095
Go back to r*ddit, you fucking faggot. That poster looks atrocious.
>>
File: 1465611891411.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1465611891411.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>70981131
>Fortunate Son starts playing
If it's used in the context of a Vietnam parody /tv/ might explode
>>
>>70979328
>Worst. Heroes. Ever.
Fucking trash tbqh f@m
>>
>>70981131
that is like a 500 million dollar tracklist alone

this movie is going to fucking bomb hard
>>
>>70979328
Maximum damage control for BvS. Just one look at the poster and you can imagine the WB marketing department going:
>Make it more colorful! It has to look FUN! What a wacky rag tag bunch! Worst heroes ever, haha! Quick, put even more emphasis on FUN! We can't afford another failure!
>>
>>70981131
Pretty hype for the grimes tune
>>
File: x3LFofd.jpg (287 KB, 1264x900) Image search: [Google]
x3LFofd.jpg
287 KB, 1264x900
>>70982053
Why? Her music is unlistenable hipster shit, bereft of any redeeming quality.
>>
>>70979328
>Joker cis white male
Dropped
>>
>>70982293
I like her music senpai
>>
>>70982366
Dubs will not avail your shit taste.
>>
>>70981131
Goddamn look at all this Guardians of the Galaxy copying

All those rap songs on the GotG soundtrack were much better

Fucking Marvel fags are a blight on humanity
>>
>>70982406
No, all the SONGS were better... Rap Music, in particular the kind with Lil' Wayne, is utter shite. There is one decent song on that list and it's CCR AND it has been in more movies than colour.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 960x596
>>70981300
This is the world that Superman enters - a dark, pessimistic place where larger-than-life heroes just don't have a place anymore. He's forced into the spotlight early by Zod and crew, and a goodly portion of the world reacts predictably to a god-like savior figure - they insist on thinking of him as a god. Not everyone does, obviously, but regardless of how they think of him, consciously or otherwise, he's a polarizing, controversial figure, a sharp contrast to the place we're accustomed to seeing Superman occupy in the public consciousness, both in-universe as well as externally.

That's because this isn't Superman's world.

Later in BvS, Bruce tells Clark, "The world only makes sense if you force it to," and this is exactly what Clark does, whether he fully understands it or not. He chooses the role of hero and he chooses his world, both for himself as well as the rest of us. It is a world where gods and heroes can walk among us once more.

"Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see."
>>
>>70982600
There's this one too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syd3Kc8U68w

I don't know why the fuck would they use Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen on the trailer and then put a shitty cover by Panic at the Disco on the movie
That's the most retarded decision
>>
>>70980529
Lol
>>
HOLY SHIT IS EVERYTHING IN THIS FILM A RIP OFF OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IM FUCKING FLIPPING FUCKING OUT RIGHT NOW SHIT

>soundtrack
the same

>poster
the same

>le wacky characters
the same

>the setting
the same

>plot
the same

FUXKING WARNERBROS GET A REAL IDEA SNYDER HACK SHIT STOP STEALING GUARDIANS THATS OUR MOVIE.
>>
>>70982889
I hope this is falseflag bait
>>
>>70982931
FUCK OFF BACK TO /v/EDDIT

GoTG is our fucking movie for our generation not this shit factory produce suicide squad bull shit from DC shit factory can't make good capeshit hack snyder is shit.
i hope this shit flops so hard.
joker is pure cringe

stop trying to be groot
>>
too many spooks

0/10
>>
File: 1465710608078.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465710608078.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>70981131

>it ain't me
>not in a vietnam war movie

wew lad
>>
File: tips.gif (319 KB, 336x438) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
319 KB, 336x438
>>70982600
>Rap Music, in particular the kind with Lil' Wayne, is utter shite.
>>
>>70982931
Damn, me too, since the GotG were never even considered criminals in their original incarnation. I can't speak for any subsequent reboots, but the Squad's been a work-release program for super villains in its every iteration. It's creators fully acknowledge they borrowed the concept from "The Dirty Dozen."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_Squad

If anything, GotG ripped that concept off.
>>
One of the ugliest fucking posters i've ever seen, Margot Robbie can get it though.
>>
Looks dumb, it would work if they animated their faces but the badly shopped faces slapped on it look really sloppy and out of place.
>>
>>70983226
Would you disagree that the ones listed on the soundtrack in particular are utter shite though? As previously stated, maybe taking Eminem out of the equation. Is Lil Wayne now good rap music?
>>
Looks like they've thrown out paint on a canvas and glued cutouts from magazines. This looks terrible for a multi-million dollar movie poster.
>>
>>70979328
Who cares what the posters look like, the movie is going to be unwatchable shit.

Mark it.
>>
>>70983358
mark yourself cuckosaurus
>>
File: Captain-America-Hail-Hydra.jpg (68 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Hail-Hydra.jpg
68 KB, 400x366
>>70983063
nice try at making the evansbros look like retards, 1.jpg capekino poster
>>
>>70983285
Nobody could fuck with Lil Wayne in his prime. He's been shit since prison though.
>>
>>70983305
was this poster good?
>>
File: literally DCcucks.png (415 KB, 634x485) Image search: [Google]
literally DCcucks.png
415 KB, 634x485
>>70983427
FUCK OFF BACK TO STUPIDEDDIT YOU DCFAG KEK LORD

OMG

suicide squad is literally the exactly the same movie as GoTG except its not in outer space. its fucking pathetic

DDDDDAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>70983439
It was not. Was it AS bad as the suicide squad one? probably not quite... one is at a 1 out of 10, one is at a 2 out of 10 or something... Will Suicide Squad be as good as Civil War? Highly unlikely by the things their marketing is providing us with.
>>
>>70983620
Did we have a thread devoted to obsessing over its quality?
>>
>>70983795
Isn't that every thread that argues about whether you like something or not ultimately? :P I agree both posters are bad, but if we go by Soundtrack comparison... GotG had David Bowie and the Jackson 5... Suicide Squad has Skrillex and Lil' Wayne...
>>
>>70983795
Yes. Most bits of promo they came out for CW and BvS would normally be accompanied by a JUST thread that reached bump limit with triggered capeshit nerds flinging their own shit at each other.
>>
>>70983933
Did you expect all their music to come from a mix tape made in the early 80s?
>>
>>70983620
Civil War poster is exponentially worse than Suicide Squad as its just random photos lined up against each other.

Civil War is a 5/10 film
Suicide Squad is directed by David "cholo" Ayers so it could actually be entertaining. Even his worst film (sabotage) is watchable all the way through.
>>
>>70984112
>Civil War is a 5/10 film
No it wasn't.
>>
>>70984130
Go discuss how awesome it was, then. We won't try to stop you.
>>
>>70979328

The actors themselves should be drawn in the style of the rest of the poster. The photographs and art clash when together like that
>>
>>70984112
http://screencrush.com/david-ayer-fury/

Ayer said he didn't like Sabotage
>>
>>70984104
Other poster here. I expected to be mostly dadrock, yes. Because that's what they used in all the trailers, even the ones with remixed songs.

A mixtape made with dubstep and nu-rap is certainly not an improvement.
>>
>>70984157
I don't want to because I want to discuss Suicide Squad, which I think will be pretty good.
>>
>>70984171
Rick Ross counts as Nu-Rap?
>>
It's like the saw how successful Deadpool was with an antihero, eclectic style and ironic marketing so they desperately tried to emulate it.

This just comes off as pathetic. And the re-shoots they did to shoehorn in humor are going to be even more cringeworthy.
>>
>>70984196
Yeah, me too. I'm as hype for the world-building as I am for the main story.
>>
>>70984228
I'm pretty sure it's lumped in with dubstep because of Skrillex.
>>
>>70984229
>And the re-shoots they did to shoehorn in humor are going to be even more cringeworthy
Except that's not for what the reshoots were for.
>>
>>70984290
you believe that?
>>
Predict the RT and Box Office

I got 79% on RT and 710 million at the BO
>>
>>70984347
Well for one, the guy who leaked it claim that "all the jokes were in the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer" then the a few days later, a new trailer came out with new jokes.

The reshoots are the help fix some things in the 3rd act.
>>
>>70984354
Might be Fresh. Definitely not certified Fresh.

Box office 700 million
>>
>>70984354
I hope you're right.
>>
How far removed is Snyder from this? Has he got anything to do with it at all? Will he stink up the joint with his hackiness?

If Snyder no.... RT 60-70%
If a little bit of Snyder... RT 40-50%
If a lot of Snyder 30-40%
>>
>>70984507
Mouseketeer detected.
>>
>>70984507
Producer, probably to handle the Batman aspect of it
Unfortunately most of the stuff is related to Batman
>>
>>70984541
>Unfortunately most of the stuff is related to Batman
No it isn't. Batman is probably just in a flashback.
>>
>>70984404
The re-shoots rumour emerged on the back of Batman vs Superman doing underwhelming box office and the major criticism being lack of humour and too serious a tone.

Then after the rumour starts gaining traction the director comes out and acts all Saeed telling us, 'no guys, it's fine. it wasn't for humour. the penny pinching studio loves out movie so much they said you can do whatever you want which is more action. So dont worry, its not knee jerk reactions, it despite studios always wanting to save money they're giving us more to do more expensive action sequences. Movie is totally fine, guys.'
>>
>>70984598
And again, the rumor was debunked after the 2nd trailer showed that there were more jokes than the Rhapsody trailer.

As a matter of fact, at Comic- Con, Ayer said the movie was going to be a lot funnier than the Comic Con trailer showed.
>>
>>70984541
That is certainly worrisome, cause I am still waiting to see what is so goshdarn amazing about Batfleck... He was fine.... But people say he was fantastic and the best thing about it and the best batman version on screen... Eeeehhh... He was alright... He was the best of the "Trinity", but that's like saying... "it's the best of the Star Wars prequels"... the competition isn't strong is my point.
>>
>>70984557
Joker, Harley, Deadshot (the main ones) and Killer Croc are all Batman villains. There may be others. Arkham is presented in it.
>>
>>70984653
Comes off more like damage control to me.
>>
>>70984721
Damage control for what?
>>
>>70984721
They said that back in 2015
>>
I know this this isn't the appropriate thread, but did you guys know Star Trek comes out in a month?

Jesus Christ, there is no buzz for that movie.
>>
>>70984766
That *is* kind of amazing, really.
>>
>>70984734
That the film is seriously flawed and suffers from a lot of the same problems as Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>70984766
Probably because of a) horrible second Star Trek movie and b) horrible (even according to Simon Pegg who is in it) first trailer.
>>
>>70984808
But BvS wasn't even out when he said that.
>>
>>70984831
His tweet saying that the reshoots weren't for humor was in April this year.
>>
>>70984882
ya, but even back at the first Comic Con trailer, he made it clear that Suicide Squad would be comedic.
>>
>>70984806
Not really, seeing as how "Into Darkness" was so fucking terrible.

It would've killed the reboot if the actors hadn't all had 5-picture deals or whatever.
>>
>>70979328
>RATED PG 13
>DISTURBING BEHAVIOR
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>seriously: if critics pan this movie because it is too violent and Jared Leto is too crazy and insane then I am fucking done... Knowing the critics they are going to say some shit to stir things up such as "this movie will scar your children"

for feck sake
>>
>>70984910
So what? Doesn't contradict that more was attempted to be shoehorned in with a desperate attempt to lighten the tone as much as possible.
>>
>>70984979
>Doesn't contradict that more was attempted to be shoehorned in with a desperate attempt to lighten the tone as much as possible.
And again, there was a trailer like 5 days after that story came out that showed that there was a lot of comedy in the movie, even though Devin Faraci said that all the jokes was in the Rhapsody trailer.
>>
>>70983063
>GoTG is our fucking movie for our generation
>>
>>70985014
That doesn't even address what I said.
>>
>>70979328
Its better, but it still looks like a god-awful mess
>>
>>70985064
The "shoehorned" stuff was already there from the start, not place with reshoots because that would be impossible.

You can claim they packed the trailer with jokes because of BvS though. But it was all there since before BvS.
>>
>>70985134
I'm not even talking about the trailer.

The recent rumors emerge for a reason. There may have been humor there. Noewhere near as much as was previously there. It may have been the right balance but it's highly likely the studios overrated and told him to add more, hence where the rumors emerged and then he went on the defensive to shoot them down. Just because there was humor there, doesn't mean more hasn't been added. Rumors don't come from nowhere and if they do, the filmmakers generally don't bother commenting on them.
>>
>>70985212
>The recent rumors emerge for a reason.
Ya, to get clicks.
>>
>>70985265
Perhaps. Strange that Ayer would even bother to comment on them.

I think this was going to be a slightly above average movie that was a bit messy that's going to become a full blown mess with studio intervention.

Don't really care. The more comic book movies that fail, the better.
>>
>>70985212
The guy who came up with the rumors said all the jokes were in the previous trailer. Then the last trailer came out and there was even more jokes than the previous one.

People confronted him about that and he said they could have made them for the trailer.
>>
>>70979358
>dc:edgy juvenile crap
>marvel:popular and successful
Seems legit
>>
>>70985212
Another guy here, but under what circumstances did he make his statements about the reshoots?
>>
>>70985316
You have no vestment in these movies yet we can all follow your lengthy comment string of unsourced bullshit

Fuck off
>>
>>70985316
>Don't really care
Care so little that you spent like 10 minutes discussing it.
>>
>>70985361
They finished principal photography in August last year. and 2 months ago they went back for re-shoots. Some guy got wind of it and said it was due to tonal change which may or may not be true.
>>
>>70985361
He was asked about it on Twitter and later in an interview.
>>
>>70979328
who plays batman in this one?
>>
>>70985413
I've got 9 tabs open, mate.
>>
>>70985458
Gotcha. And Ayer freely volunteered unsolicited information about them or he just responded to someone else's question?
>>
>>70984165
its not good but I didnt feel like i wasted my time watching it.
>>
>>70985487

Affleck still, just like a handful of scenes though

>that deleted scene where he's telling Luthor he's told all his friends at Arkham to expect him and it isn't clear if he means staff inmates

too bad those shitty puns and bell metaphor ruined it
>>
>>70985487
Batfleck. Don't know how extensively he's featured yet, but I don't think it's much.
>>
>>70984158
thats the point.
>>
>>70985505
What?
>>
>>70985547
>>70985550
word thanks
maybe thats why his name is nowhere to be seen?
>>
>>70985505
freely volunteered. Or studio told him to. Whatever.
>>
>>70985577
They aren't gonna put him on the poster because he's not really in it much.
>>
>>70985595
the star power of the affleck name?
>>
>>70985638
He's probably in the movie for 10 minutes.
>>
>>70985638
Maybe it's got something to do with integrity, an outmoded concept in this day and age, I know, or maybe they just didn't want to get blasted for featuring him in the promo material for a movie appearance that's more like a cameo than a full-blown role.
>>
File: 1453950559155.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453950559155.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>70981131
>Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
>>
>>70985709

Yeah plus we've seen him in the trailers
>>
>>70979328
Hmm, no, it's pretty terrible. I don't like something just because reddit hates it, you child.
>>
>>70979414
Exactly. The faces look awful. Should have gone all the way and been like a 70s movie poster on acid.
>>
I really liked the first trailer and I like Ayer but the whole reshoot business got me worried. It was clearly already funny, you don't gotta add jokes.

>>70981131
>new Grimes song

Weird.
>>
>>70979328
why wouldn't they just make it villains doing villainous things? instead of badguys turned good guys tropes
>>
Reddit has better taste than /tv/, kek
>>
>>70985562
Do you think that the promo art will become progressively more comic-booky the further into the DCEU's future we get? I kind of do.
>>
>>70979328
Looks fucking awfully made. The whole project also reeks of DC trying to cash in on Deadpool, what with the reshoots and rewrites making it more lighthearted and funny. Fuck all capeshit though.
>>
File: 1428729194685.png (349 KB, 563x416) Image search: [Google]
1428729194685.png
349 KB, 563x416
>>70981131
>11. "Bohemian Rhapsody" – Panic! At The Disco

Goddamnit.

With Fallout Boy, Panic at the Disco, and Blink 182 all releasing new album, it's like someone came up with the worst possible use of a time machine.
>>
>>70980668

Except not since every song is current/post 2000.

Some written specifically for this soundtrack. Even the film version of Bohemian Rhapsody will be performed by a 2000s/2010s band.
>>
>>70979328
Looks like a poster for warped tour
>>
>>70979328
This movie is made for tomboy girls with lip piercings and red hair, isn't it?
>>
>>70979328
/tv/'s opininion is going to be the exact opposite of reddit's
>>
>>70986738
As well as nu-males
>>
>>70986738
I don't know, I don't know anyone like that
>>
>>70985879
Because the Suicide Squad concept has always been super-villains on a"work release" program to get their sentences commuted to time served. It's a black bag government project called "Task Force X."
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.